Share Your Most Recent Gaming Accomplishment

G37

4 minutes ago, PretendWereDead said:

I’m hunting you ?. Already up to 12 in a few weeks. 

Haha. Nice.  My goal is to crack the top 5 in TDM's (currently #10) and that may take away some of the time playing normals but I will try to make it tough on you.

But that 2.35 KD says it may not take you long!

Edited by pete_95973
  • Like 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

22 minutes ago, pete_95973 said:

Just recently moved into first place in player kills in the crew on normal DMs (Rockstar and Rockstar verified only).

LUA0dZp.png

This made me look to see where I stand on shit, not as impressive but I currently ranked 1st in Vehiicle DM and Darts 

• Like 6

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

1 hour ago, pete_95973 said:

Nice job my friend!  Playing against the likes of DC, Banks, and Con to name just a few makes it hard to maintain that in this crew, even with some soft randoms to play from time to time.  Honestly anything above 0.8 is pretty strong against our shooters!

Yeah certainly. I think I am marginally above 1 in the crew these days (I raised from 0.7 at the start to 0.95 just playing in the crew). Only recently started playing regularly against randoms and it became so easy to finish with 2 or 3.

Playing against better people every day makes you better.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, pete_95973 said:

Haha. Nice.  My goal is to crack the top 5 in TDM's (currently #10) and that may take away some of the time playing normals but I will try to make it tough on you.

But that 2.35 KD says it may not take you long!

I also have to defend my positions on the GTAF leaderboards (DM 3th and TDM 5th), so I’m quite busy ?. 

• Like 1

Finished a bunker sale in almost a full lobby of randoms without losing any value!

I got the Marshall monster truck sale on the actual hills around Vinewood and got 2 Marshalls, 5 deliveries each, while I was being chased by some random in a bomber (was probably in the one-seater rocket-glider, whatever it's name is). Original value was 182k, selling to the city raised it to 273k, and then add some percentage for the randoms in the lobby and I got 327k+ something! Yayyyyyy, finally success!!! :D

• Like 3

On 1/8/2018 at 2:29 PM, Hatch said:

This made me look to see where I stand on shit, not as impressive but I currently ranked 1st in Vehiicle DM and Darts 

Checked mine as well. 1st in Rally and GTA races as well as arm wrestling. Number 2 overall in racing. 

@The_Lady_A and I just completed Criminal Mastermind II. So it’s safe to say we’re feeling pretty damn awesome right now :P 

*we were too excited to sit still for a selfie afterwards, but I managed to grab this during the finale, minigun et all 

Edited by Crawford1872
  • Like 6

9 minutes ago, Crawford1872 said:

@The_Lady_A and I just completed Criminal Mastermind II and it’s safe to say we’re feeling pretty damn awesome right now :P 

Wow!! Tremendous!!! What a fucking duo. @The_Lady_A...you are an animal! and I mean that as the most incredible compliment.  @Crawford1872 I tried issuing you an award but you already have it and a CC2 Medal has not been created. Congratulations to the both of you!!!

Edited by Con
  • Thanks 2

Thank you so much @Con. I think what I am really happy with and proud of is that we worked out our own way of doing it. It feels so much more of an achievement than doing the original CMM using the techniques everyone else said to. 

I won't lie, we did use the close application technique a fair bit. Mostly for things which are hilarious. Dying three times because of falling off of ladders. Going to switch weapons and ending up with a useless gun instead. Putting weapon away by control error and trying to punch the guy instead. Beaching a Stromberg which then rapidly exploded. It's definitely possible to do this 'legitimately', but it would require at least as much luck as it would skill. 

So very worth it in the end. :D

Edited by The_Lady_A
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, The_Lady_A said:

Thank you so much @Con. I think what I am really happy with and proud of is that we worked out our own way of doing it. It feels so much more of an achievement than doing the original CMM in the way other people said to. 

I won't lie, we did use the close application technique a fair bit. Mostly for things which are hilarious. Dying three times because of falling off of ladders. Going to switch weapons and ending up with a useless gun instead. Putting weapon away by control error and trying to punch the guy instead. Beaching a Stromberg which then rapidly exploded. 

So very worth it in the end. :D

Trust me, if I attempted it, close app would be my BFF. Hey with the NPC pinpoint aim.....you better be ready to use it. Still an awesome achievement.

• Like 1

On 8/1/2018 at 8:06 PM, pete_95973 said:

Just recently moved into first place in player kills in the crew on normal DMs (Rockstar and Rockstar verified only).

LUA0dZp.png

I'm also aiming for your top spot! :D Going for 1000 dm wins before I leave GTA behind (still more than 200 to go), so let's see how high up that will place me on the T/DM rankings. 

jqhOCHl.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Banketelli said:

I'm also aiming for your top spot! :D Going for 1000 dm wins before I leave GTA behind (still more than 200 to go), so let's see how high up that will place me on the T/DM rankings. 

jqhOCHl.png

I want 1000 TDM wins too. I’m almost 700. And of course my goal of 50,000 kills. Then I’ll be ready to start the RDR2 body count. 

Coincidently, tonight I reached 45,000 player kills. Just 5,000 souls to go. 

• Like 5

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

3 hours ago, pete_95973 said:

I want 1000 TDM wins too. I’m almost 700. And of course my goal of 50,000 kills. Then I’ll be ready to start the RDR2 body count. 

Coincidently, tonight I reached 45,000 player kills. Just 5,000 souls to go. 

Nice! 50k is definitely doable then. I'm not even at 30k so I'll settle for a lot less.

On 8-1-2018 at 8:06 PM, pete_95973 said:

LUA0dZp.png

89751405_C174_469_B_8276_B93_DCA17_E355.

?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, PretendWereDead said:

89751405_C174_469_B_8276_B93_DCA17_E355.

?

LOL I knew that was coming.  I saw you coming in the past couple weeks.  I have been playing lots of TDMs but very few on normal lately.  I also got discouraged cause I played Concrete with @Smurf and a few randoms and it is a normal DM and I got 27 kills and they did not register on here.  Weird.  I will try to get back on top and I know @Banketelli is coming for us.  In the meantime you are about 3,000 kills behind me on TDMs now :)

Edited by pete_95973
  • Haha 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

3 minutes ago, pete_95973 said:

LOL I knew that was coming.  I saw you coming in the past couple weeks.  I have been playing lots of TDMs but very few on normal lately.  I also got discouraged cause I played Concrete with @Smurf and a few randoms and I got 27 kills and they did not register on here.  Weird.  I will try to get back on top and I know @Banketelli is coming for us.  In the meantime you are about 3,000 kills behind me on TDMs now :)

3k? Shit! I have to put in some work, I guess ?. 

I’m als on 30k player kills since R* decided to reset most of my stats last year. 

Edited by PretendWereDead
  • Like 2