Share Your Most Recent Gaming Accomplishment

G37

7 hours ago, pete_95973 said:

35,000 player kills! 15,000 to go.             Nice!         

Edited by omarcomin71
  • Like 1

xJFtOJP.jpg

Got to 2,000 Deathmatch wins!  a couple days ago.

giphy.gif

Here is the footage...

Funny story----- Right after this deathmatch, we play another one, a normal one and as i am sitting basking in my 2K Deathmatch wins, feeling good about my self, I see that an opponent has 25K DM wins!!! I'll post that video on my YT channel later today----cause someone had to win. 

25K vs 2K..... who would you put your money on?

Edited by ConGamePro
  • Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

1000 race wins 3493 losses, am sure that i posted when i got to 200 race wins and 2000 losses 6 months back, my win ratio with randoms can get as high as 70% wins with randoms these days . Thank you for the hints and tips and for just being good.

• Like 8

Just now, Con said:

Way to go!

There's a stat I'll never achieve. 

Extremely easy against randoms.

Lost 160 times, vast majority of those were crew.

42 minutes ago, DavidCore89 said:

Extremely easy against randoms.

Lost 160 times, vast majority of those were crew.

Bring back double money parachuting :)

• Like 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

Battlefield 1

Shot a pilot out of a Gotha Bomber with a FK 96 stationary field gun leaving the bomber unscathed in that instant.

Snipped the pilot & gunner out of a Attack Plane with a single shot, I was going to record right before 

but then I thought ? what are the odds of that happening. ? ?

Edited by Smurf
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Last night in TNT i had three second place finishes (most races had 8, 9, or 10 people).  This is not a joke.  For me to finish 2nd place in three races against this crew is a major accomplishment for me as racing is the weakest part of my GTA game and this crew is ridiculously good.  To me three 2nd place finishes is more unlikely than even getting one win by chance.  It was stunt racing, yes, but I am still proud.  Did not have one DNF and finished 3rd in the playlist. I don't think I finished worse than 5th or 6th in all 11 races.  Also noticed how much more fun it is when you are towards the front and have a chance.  I am sure I will be back to DNF'ing soon but it was fun to race well one night.

Edited by pete_95973
  • Like 12

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

10 minutes ago, pete_95973 said:

Last night in TNT i had three second place finishes (most races has 8, 9, or 10 people).  This is not a joke.  For me to finish 2nd place in three races against this crew is a major accomplishment for me as racing is the weakest part of my GTA game and this crew is ridiculously good.  To me three 2nd place finishes is more unlikely than even getting one win by chance.  It was stunt racing, yes, but I am still proud.  Did not have one DNF and finished 3rd in the playlist. I don't think I finished worse than 5th or 6th in all 11 races.  Also noticed how much more fun it is when you are towards the front and have a chance.  I am sure I will be back to DNF'ing soon but it was fun to race well one night.

Watch it...you gonna get the itch! lol.  Glad you did so well. It motivates you to realize you can do this...maybe not at the highest level but improving in racing makes us DM junkies a little more confident and valuable in H2H's. As much as I want to get home later and deathmatch, I know I have to practice those races for Saturday. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Con said:

Watch it...you gonna get the itch! lol.  Glad you did so well. It motivates you to realize you can do this...maybe not at the highest level but improving in racing makes us DM junkies a little more confident and valuable in H2H's. As much as I want to get home later and deathmatch, I know I have to practice those races for Saturday. 

Wanting to get better at races is growing a little more in me now cause of the H2Hs for sure.  Honestly DNFing in a playlist doesn't bother me a whole lot.  I would rather do well sure, but it doesn't fester.   But the idea of letting the team down in a H2H or simply not signing up to play a crew battle cause I know I am a liability on many tracks is reason enough to still try and improve.

• Like 2

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497