Share Your Most Recent Gaming Accomplishment

G37

1 minute ago, pete_95973 said:

But then what else would I do? LOL.

This was just a short while after @zztop911 messaged me that one of his friends was whining that I was slaughtering him in free mode.  Though I don't usually try to or like to kill friends of friends.  But yeah, in general this is my pleasure in GTA :)

I'm not judging. lol. 

Td09E6W.jpg

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Con said:

Hell yeah!! That's a lot of souls! 

Thanks mate, wasn't great at combat initially so it's all part of the XDBX collective baby :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crawford1872 said:

Thanks mate, wasn't great at combat initially so it's all part of the XDBX collective baby :D

I think I am about 800 of those souls!

• Like 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

2 hours ago, pete_95973 said:

This was just a short while after @zztop911 messaged me that one of his friends was whining that I was slaughtering him in free mode.  Though I don't usually try to or like to kill friends of friends.  But yeah, in general this is my pleasure in GTA :)

Lol. I've had his friends track me down and kill me while I was doing CEO work.....after having spent most of the day in the same sessions together. Anyone that isn't my friend or not in THIS crew is fair game in my eyes.....trust no one.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Sinister said:

Lol. I've had his friends track me down and kill me while I was doing CEO work.....after having spent most of the day in the same sessions together. Anyone that isn't my friend or not in THIS crew is fair game in my eyes.....trust no one.

I agree.  If they don't have a friend or crew circle around their blip I will kill on site.  But if they mention they are friendly due to a common friend I will not hunt them down.  I was actually killing a friend of @kernalhogan not long ago and when he told me he didn't want to fight and he was his friend and I felt bad.  Sounds like those guys who attacked you needed an RPG or two shoved up their ass!

Edited by pete_95973
  • Like 2

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

5 hours ago, pete_95973 said:

I was LMMFAO when I got the msg!!!

Gonna come up on my 15K kill very soon. Need to think of something special. Too bad it wasn't the kill I got yesterday! I have been "refining" my sniper skills with my female character by getting consistent kills on people at the central Los Santos mod shop from the roof of her CEO office. Yesterday I got a kill by hitting a sticky or proxie a was going to throw at someone inside the mod shop. The scream from the kid was so damn satisfying! LOL!

• Like 5

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, DeaD_GooN said:

It's been a long road, but finally joined the level 1000 club. 

Congrats. I wish R* would add a unlock at every 100 level. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Con said:

Just keep accepting my race invites. That will help that win column. :D 

ive never seen any from u lately o:

Edited by XuTek6651
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, XuTek6651 said:

first 1000 races with 352 wins and 648 losses. so much losses thanks to the crew :P

Here that record nothing to be ashamed of in this crew lol, nice one ;) 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Lann said:

Congrats. I wish R* would add a unlock at every 100 level. 

I think that strength or health should still increase slightly and incrementally at every level.  At least give us something.  Even something small like holding more snacks or armor or discounts

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497