XDBX Tennis Championship

Potato

On 16/10/2017 at 7:29 AM, pete_95973 said:

I am 0-2 but enjoying this tournament.

You're actually quite unlucky losing both matches by such small margins. Not a niners fan by any chance? :P

Edited by Potato
  • Haha 1

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Potato

• Con

• Crawford1872

• The_Lady_A

Putting this on now because I'll probably forget in the morning...

Week 4 fixtures:
Group A: @The_Lady_A v @Con, @pete_95973 v @Crawford1872. @Hatch - week off.
Group B: @djw180 v @Potato, @Squirrel v @Nybaal, @LimeGreenLegend v @Protocawl.

Squirrel is away until next thursday and I have already agreed between squirrel and nybaal on them playing their match when he's back.

• Like 2

@Crawford1872 Unfortunately I am leaving town tomorrow night but I should be back Sunday.  That is the only day I can play this weekend.  It will be evening time for you when I get home.  I hope you are able to play Sunday evening.  If not I will take a forfeit since I am only available for one of the four days of the session.

• Like 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

1 hour ago, Con said:

giphy.gif

I'm ready!

Lady A please let me know your schedule for the weekend and i'll try and work around it. Thanks and good luck!

I should be around for most/ all of it so just let me know and I'll be there^_^

• Like 1

@Potato I am calling for an investigation into @Hatch for use of PEDs' and or wizardry.  In his and my match he took a 5-0 lead only for me to storm back to make it 5-4.  Then he got desperate and turned to his bag of evil tricks!

• Haha 5

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

4 hours ago, djw180 said:

@Potato I can do pretty much any time in the day so long as I know a bit in advance. So pick a time that's good for you and let me know.

After tip touching tomorrow?

After touching tips with Lime, I spanked his ass with a racket and a tennis ball was also involved. He took 6 poundings in a row and was too sore to give me any in return. 6-0, I win. :P

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, The_Lady_A said:

Result of the game between me and Con:

6 - 0 to me.

And if you don't believe her, here is the footage. Pretty sure Reebok has dropped me. 

Edited by Con
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 10/22/2017 at 5:09 AM, Crawford1872 said:

@pete_95973 hey dude, don’t feel pressured like you have to get on early enough time wise, i’ll be about later so just give us a shout :) 

I got home yesterday in the afternoon but absolutely crashed as I had been up at 5am and had to drive across California all morning.  Did not even get online until adverse sunday. Unfortunately today doesn't really work for me either.  The week is tough for me to play with europeans. I won't be on until late my time which is middle of the night your time. I could probably play by 8pm eastern tomorrow which is still pretty late for you.  That is probably the soonest I could realistically play when you might be up.  If that works awesome, if not I will take the loss.  The past 7 weeks have been crazy for me.  But I am finally home for good with no out of town plans really for the rest of the year!

• Like 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

1 hour ago, pete_95973 said:

I got home yesterday in the afternoon but absolutely crashed as I had been up at 5am and had to drive across California all morning.  Did not even get online until adverse sunday. Unfortunately today doesn't really work for me either.  The week is tough for me to play with europeans. I won't be on until late my time which is middle of the night your time. I could probably play by 8pm eastern tomorrow which is still pretty late for you.  That is probably the soonest I could realistically play when you might be up.  If that works awesome, if not I will take the loss.  The past 7 weeks have been crazy for me.  But I am finally home for good with no out of town plans really for the rest of the year!

More than understandable considering mate don’t worry, not sure about tomorrow, I have class Wednesday but i’ll Be sure to let you know 

• Like 1