XDBX Tennis Championship

Potato

After some huge rallies, and points, @The_Lady_A beat me 6-4.

I managed to save 3 match points, but it wasn’t enough. I knew I’d rue that break point I had in the first game.

Good luck in the final ??

• Like 3

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Potato

• Con

• Crawford1872

• The_Lady_A

Yeah I forgot to save it.

In the video you’ll be able to pinpoint the exact moment at 1-1 15-15 where my mum decided to walk in the room and attempt to start a conversation with me towards the end of a ~50 shot rally. ? p.s. No I don’t give a shit about fireworks.

Not using that as my excuse, I would’ve lost anyway, but man that pee’d me off ?

Edited by Potato
  • Haha 3

Just now, Crawford1872 said:

Me neither mate but I guess it worked out for once @Potato

I was looking forward to spanking your booty in the 3rd place play off. Oh well. Good luck ??

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Potato said:

I was looking forward to spanking your booty in the 3rd place play off. Oh well. Good luck ??

And I the same mate, cheers :) 

3 hours ago, Potato said:

Now if you want?

Sorry, I was online, but a friend wanted to play some Destiny together, so we did. How about now or 4pm UTC or 7pm UTC?

47 minutes ago, Protocawl said:

Sorry, I was online, but a friend wanted to play some Destiny together, so we did. How about now or 4pm UTC or 7pm UTC?

7pm works ??

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The_Lady_A said:

Ahhh well done spud, and it sounds like it was a really good game too! :D

Thanks!

It was less of a huge rally type game like ours (btw I counted one of our rallies, it was 57 shots) and more of a momentum match, @Protocawl would win 3/4 points in a row, and then I'd do the same. Was quite weird. I guess neither of us ever got over our semi-final defeats :(

• Like 1

I can only describe that as one of the most fun games i’ve played so i’m saying thank you to  @The_Lady_A  our XDBX TENNIS CHAMPION! :P 

It went all the way, 7-5 to her at games end.

I think a forum medal is in order @Lann? Not sure if it’s you I come to on that or not. 

It was a close game too, which makes for excellent watching :D 

Also my thanks go to @Potato. Really well organised, different and fun event. Genuinely, nice one mate! 

Edited by Crawford1872
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations to the XDBX Tennis Champion, @The_Lady_A, and well done to @Crawford1872 for making it all the way to the final and making it a closer affair than your original group game.

As @Crawford1872 said, forum championship awards would be nice, as that was the original reason I added the 3rd place playoff match :P

Finally, thank you to all participants and anyone that even considered participating. I understand tennis wasn't for everyone... so if anyone is interested in doing the same for golf or darts, please give this post a huge FU :D

• Like 6

11 hours ago, Crawford1872 said:

I can only describe that as one of the most fun games i’ve played so i’m saying thank you to  @The_Lady_A  our XDBX TENNIS CHAMPION! :P 

It went all the way, 7-5 to her at games end.

I think a forum medal is in order @Lann? Not sure if it’s you I come to on that or not. 

It was a close game too, which makes for excellent watching :D 

Also my thanks go to @Potato. Really well organised, different and fun event. Genuinely, nice one mate! 

@Con handles the awards, he can give out tournament awards for this if he wants

• Like 3

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081: