XDBX Tennis Championship

Potato

4 hours ago, Con said:

@Hatch Hey after the H2H frenzy and the Adverse Sunday action, i forgot about the tennis. What is your schedule like today so we can play our match hopefully today. I'm around after 7pm EST and won't go to bed until after 1am EST. So let me know. Thanks.

Yeah, I forgot about it will all the irl bs going on. I will be online tonight, probably in Star Trek, just shoot me a chat invite when you fairly well ready. It may take a few to switch games if in the middle of a mission.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Potato

• Con

• Crawford1872

• The_Lady_A

10 minutes ago, Hatch said:

Yeah, I forgot about it will all the irl bs going on. I will be online tonight, probably in Star Trek, just shoot me a chat invite when you fairly well ready. It may take a few to switch games if in the middle of a mission.

No worries. I'll give you at least a half hour heads up. 

Last night I beat Squirrel 6-0.

7 hours ago, Con said:

Con 6 - Hatch 3

...and with that result, @Con clinches 3rd spot in the group and a place in the quarter finals. (Tables updated in OP.)

Commiserations to all that didn’t make the cut.

Congratulations to our two group winners @The_Lady_A and @Protocawl, who get a bye straight into the semi finals.

Quarter final matches are:

@Crawford1872 v @LimeGreenLegend

@Potato v @Con

Please play these matches between now and Friday.

What? I didn’t make the cut? I demand a stewards enquiry. I was sure I had done enough to qualify. 

I’ve realised GTA tennis isn’t my thing. I don’t have the reactions for it. My mrs actually took pity on me part way through last nights game and took over. She enjoyed that game and actually wants to play more another time so if anyone wants a practice session and she’s available just shout. 

9 hours ago, Squirrel said:

My mrs actually took pity on me part way through last nights game and took over. She enjoyed that game and actually wants to play more another time so if anyone wants a practice session and she’s available just shout. 

She can always play your game against @Nybaal which didn’t get played ;)

11 minutes ago, Potato said:

Potato 6-3 Con

And if you don't believe him just watch.....

Good stuff Potato. I thoroughly enjoyed taking part in the tournament. Cannot wait for the next one! Good luck the rest of the way! 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, The_Lady_A said:

When do you want to play it Potato?

Is never an option? I don’t want to get my arse handed to me ?

In all seriousness I am about Friday night, Saturday daytime, and Sunday evening. So take your pick :)

Edited by Potato
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Crawford1872 said:

@Protocawl When abouts are you free over the weekend mate? 

Late Friday night probably, all Saturday and all Sunday, just tell me a time you'd prefer and I can probably make it work. ;)

@Potato

So far as I know I'm free at all of those times so yeah. I guess it'll happen when either of us remembers to send the other an invite ;)

Edited by The_Lady_A

11 minutes ago, Protocawl said:

Late Friday night probably, all Saturday and all Sunday, just tell me a time you'd prefer and I can probably make it work. ;)

Cool no worries mate, Saturday sunday seems good

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Crawford1872 said:

@Protocawl hey i’ll Likely be up for a bit so give me a shout if you get on and i’m online, even if not in gta :) 

What about during the day? I feel like a train wreck right now and I imagine you're half asleep by now.

30 minutes ago, Protocawl said:

What about during the day? I feel like a train wreck right now and I imagine you're half asleep by now.

Saw your shout, i’ll be about yeah that works :) 

• Like 1