XDBX Tennis Championship

Potato

Week 4 results:
Group A: | Lady A 6-0 Con | Pete v Ally |
Group B: | DJ 0-6 Potato | Squirrel v Nybaal | Lime 0-6 Proto |

Tables have been updated for now... and I will update them as the other results come in.

Congrats to @The_Lady_A aka Serena Williams, who has already won her group, with a match to spare. And also to @Protocawl and myself for qualifying for the next round.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Potato

• Con

• Crawford1872

• The_Lady_A

Yay! Quite a lot of credit has to go to @The_Lady_A, without her i’d probably still have the racket in my mouth wondering why I was so awful at it...

Compared to you three I feel a bit like Rodney in one of my favourite clips :D 

• Haha 1

You should know who you're playing this week as it's the last weekend of group games...

Group A: @Hatch v @Con, @The_Lady_A v @pete_95973. @Crawford1872 - week off.

Group B: @Protocawl v @Nybaal, @Potato v @Squirrel, @LimeGreenLegend v @djw180.

Remember only the top 3 from each group progress to the next round. The quarter-finals are mid-week (next week) so I will not be handing out any extensions. You can play any time from now until the timer runs out.

EU Daylight saving ends Sunday AM, so don't be caught out by that.

Also @Nybaal and @Squirrel don't forget to play your match whenever possible.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Squirrel said:

I can be on for a few hours from 4pm today and from 3pm Friday. Not sure about weekend availability yet. Will have to play that by ear. 

I don't get back from work til about 8 today or tomorrow, and 4 on Saturday

8 minutes ago, Potato said:

I don't get back from work til about 8 today or tomorrow, and 4 on Saturday

I’m not sure what time I’m going out on Saturday yet. Will have to see if I’m around once you’re back from work. 

16 hours ago, The_Lady_A said:

@pete_95973 when is a good time for you?

Saturday just before or after Two Bros works best for me.  If not I can probably do it after the H2H on Sunday.  Either of those work?

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

51 minutes ago, pete_95973 said:

Saturday just before or after Two Bros works best for me.  If not I can probably do it after the H2H on Sunday.  Either of those work?

I'm working Saturday so won't be around until 1am GMT. Sunday I'm doing the H2H so that works fine :)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, LimeGreenLegend said:

@djw180 you about late for our game?  Otherwise it will be Sunday as I’m working the next two nights. 

Yes I can do tonight, after Practice Squad.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Protocawl said:

@Nybaal When will you be able to play? I can make almost any time work during the weekend, just need to know at least 24h in advance.

I'll be online pretty much all weekend. I'll just catch you online and we can settle this. Lol

• Like 1

@Squirrel Once again it's whatever time I get home. Around 8 probably. I don't mind getting less practice in for the supercup I'd rather get this match played.

Edited by Potato

@Hatch Hey after the H2H frenzy and the Adverse Sunday action, i forgot about the tennis. What is your schedule like today so we can play our match hopefully today. I'm around after 7pm EST and won't go to bed until after 1am EST. So let me know. Thanks.

1 minute ago, pete_95973 said:

@The_Lady_A and I were just talking about how it would be cool if there was a cool multiplayer tennis game on PS4 and I just saw this today:

Oh good. I get to get ass-whipped in better graphics!!! haahahah 

Like I have always said, get enough of the crew to buy and PLAY any game and I will join in.