• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Potato

• Con

• Crawford1872

• The_Lady_A

@Hatch What is a good time for you? I am available tonight after TNT for a match.  I am also available Friday evening between 8:00 and 9:00 pm eastern time and before Two Bros Between 12:00 and 4:00 pm eastern time.  Or Sunday afternoon between 4:30 and 7:00 pm eastern.

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

33 minutes ago, pete_95973 said:

@Hatch What is a good time for you? I am available tonight after TNT for a match.  I am also available Friday evening between 8:00 and 9:00 pm eastern time and before Two Bros Between 12:00 and 4:00 pm eastern time.  Or Sunday afternoon between 4:30 and 7:00 pm eastern.

Tonight is good

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

1 minute ago, Hatch said:

Tonight is good

Okay.  I am not playing TNT but I will be on before it is over.  Probably on around 11:30-11:45 pm eastern.  So I will look for you then.  If you are playing TNT I will wait till TNT is over.

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

@Nybaal when's a good time for you?

Saturday  I can be available from about 9am to 5pm my time, which I think is 4am to 12 midday your time, and again later for an hour or so after 2 Bros.

Sunday 9am to 6pm (4am - 1pm for you) and 7:30-11 pm ( 2:30 - 6pm for you).

But I do need to know in advance, so can you pick a time within those and let me know?

On 10/6/2017 at 11:45 AM, djw180 said:

@Nybaal when's a good time for you?

Saturday  I can be available from about 9am to 5pm my time, which I think is 4am to 12 midday your time, and again later for an hour or so after 2 Bros.

Sunday 9am to 6pm (4am - 1pm for you) and 7:30-11 pm ( 2:30 - 6pm for you).

But I do need to know in advance, so can you pick a time within those and let me know?

Omg. I thought it was an elimination tournament. I still have a chance?!?!? Niiiice. Ok so I'll be on tomorrow around 10-11 am my time..... But I have nothing planned for tomorrow so just hit me up and we can do this. That will give me time to buy my short shorts. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Nybaal said:

Omg. I thought it was an elimination tournament. I still have a chance?!?!? Niiiice. Ok so I'll be on tomorrow around 10-11 am my time..... But I have nothing planned for tomorrow so just hit me up and we can do this. That will give me time to buy my short shorts. 

OK, so that 10-11 am New York =  3 - 4 pm UK, or whenever we're both online.

• Like 1

On 09/10/2017 at 10:29 AM, Potato said:

Just to let everyone know, I have agreed that @Squirrel and @Protocawl can play their game tonight, so tables will be updated after the result is announced.

Unfotunately Squirrel has had to forfeit this match.

Confirmed week 2 results are:
Group A: | Pete 4-6 Hatch | Lady A 6-2 Ally |
Group B: | Nybaal 6-4 DJ | Proto 6-F Squirrel | Lime 5-7 Potato |

Tables in OP have been updated.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Potato said:

Unfotunately Squirrel has had to forfeit this match.

Confirmed week 2 results are:
Group A: | Pete 4-6 Hatch | Lady A 6-2 Ally |
Group B: | Nybaal 6-4 DJ | Proto 6-F Squirrel | Lime 5-7 Potato |

Tables in OP have been updated.

For the record...I have zero issues with people playing their games outside the deadlines because sometimes it is better than forfeiting. 

1 minute ago, Con said:

For the record...I have zero issues with people playing their games outside the deadlines because sometimes it is better than forfeiting. 

There is a bit of leeway if someone can’t play on the weekend but @Potato can’t postpone the tournament indefinitely while waiting for people to play. I thought I would have time to play last night but real life got in the way. No issues with how this was handled. 

26 minutes ago, pete_95973 said:

I wish!  Or lob a few stickies your way!

When do you want to play?  How does right before or right after Two Bros work for you?

You know that would be fun. Tennis with exploding timer ball. My guess is probably before or after 2Bros is good. The matches don't take very long at all. Let's see how it goes on Saturday. 

Edited by Con
  • Like 1

When do you want your ass whoopin @Crawford1872? Sunday around noon UTC would be best for me, but I can probably squeeze it in late Saturday

• Haha 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Whenever you’re ready old man ;) nahh Sunday noon is good for me, if you see me online at any point before then just drop me a line eh @Hatch

Edited by Crawford1872
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Potato said:

Week 3 fixtures:

Group A: @Crawford1872 v @Hatch, @pete_95973 v @Con. @The_Lady_A - week off.

Group B: @Nybaal v @Potato, @Protocawl v @djw180, @Squirrel v @LimeGreenLegend

Hey @potato I will gone all day Saturday and won't be back until Sunday probably late afternoon my time. I will be available anytime after that. I'm gonna see my mother and she wants me to stay over. Sorry if this an inconvenience. If you're OK with waiting until Sunday, I will be more then happy handing you your loss. 

• Like 1