• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Potato

• Con

• Crawford1872

• The_Lady_A

@The_Lady_A sunday will be the only day I can do this. Would 11 or 12 gmt work for you?

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Love means nothing!!!  Serve it, Win it, Love it, baby!! 

There are seven Tennis courts in Los Santos. Curiously none in Blaine County.

Here is a tour of each court and the views you'll get when you are smashing a return or lobbing one over your opponents head! Not sure if the different surfaces affect game play but there are clay, grass, hard and I think carpet too. Let's get this tournament going tennis beasts!

Here are the tennis venues: 

@Crawford1872 I'm pretty flexible with my gaming schedule now. Let me know your availability and was hoping you would agree to play on the Vespucci Beach court? 

Edited by Con
  • Like 3

26 minutes ago, Hatch said:

@The_Lady_A sunday will be the only day I can do this. Would 11 or 12 gmt work for you?

Yes that works for me. The only reason I won't be is if my internet flat out refuses, in which case I accept that I'll have to forfeit the match.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Con said:

Love means nothing!!!  Serve it, Win it, Love it, baby!! 

There are seven Tennis courts in Los Santos. Curiously none in Blaine County.

Here is a tour of each court and the views you'll get when you are smashing a return or lobbing one over your opponents head! Not sure if the different surfaces affect game play but there are clay, grass, hard and I think carpet too. Let's get this tournament going tennis beasts!

Here are the tennis venues: 

@Crawford1872 I'm pretty flexible with my gaming schedule now. Let me know your availability and was hoping you would agree to play on the Vespucci Beach court? 

Yeah cool, i’ll Be online after the practice w/Lann so then would work? And yeah i’ll Be too busy trying not to fuck up to know which court I’m on but that works :) 

12 minutes ago, Crawford1872 said:

Yeah cool, i’ll Be online after the practice w/Lann so then would work? And yeah i’ll Be too busy trying not to fuck up to know which court I’m on but that works :) 

:D I know that feeling. I used to get it when joining racing playlists. 

21 minutes ago, Crawford1872 said:

On 9/21/2017 at 2:37 PM, Potato said:

• Matches are to be played between 19:00 Friday - 7:00 Monday UTC.

Unless there are unforeseen complications, correct? Either way Ally, with my 12", I'm pretty flexible during the designated times.

Edited by Con
  • Like 1

Didn’t realise that, tbh it’s really easy for the weekend to become one massive unforeseen circumstance sometimes so I just wanted to get it out the way when I knew con and I were both on :) 

And let me guess it’s pink anaw aye 

25 minutes ago, Crawford1872 said:

Didn’t realise that, tbh it’s really easy for the weekend to become one massive unforeseen circumstance sometimes so I just wanted to get it out the way when I knew con and I were both on :) 

And let me guess it’s pink anaw aye 

I didn't write any of that, @Con rudely edited my post and added the text ?

Did you not read any of the rules? ?

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Potato said:

I didn't write any of that, @Con rudely edited my post and added the text ?

Did you not read any of the rules? ?

I'm sorry, what did I do I? Hahah

either way, I had something in my eye.

Edited by Con

2 hours ago, LimeGreenLegend said:

@Nybaal when's a good time for you dude?

Anytime this weekend. There is a 5 hour difference between us so my afternoon will be your night. I have some laundry to do so just let me which night you are free, Saturday or Sunday 

14 minutes ago, Nybaal said:

Anytime this weekend. There is a 5 hour difference between us so my afternoon will be your night. I have some laundry to do so just let me which night you are free, Saturday or Sunday 

Sunday would be good for me, early evening, around 6-7 my time if that's cool.

On 28/09/2017 at 10:15 AM, Squirrel said:

Come on @djw180  time to settle once and for all who is the worst tennis player in  GTA. 

I can do this any time this weekend between about 9am and 5pm, as long as I know in advance. So do you want to pick a time?