XDBX Tennis Championship

Potato

1 hour ago, Nybaal said:

Hey @potato I will gone all day Saturday and won't be back until Sunday probably late afternoon my time. I will be available anytime after that. I'm gonna see my mother and she wants me to stay over. Sorry if this an inconvenience. If you're OK with waiting until Sunday, I will be more then happy handing you your loss. 

No worries Saturday is a no for me anyway.

Any chance you could play tomorrow afternoon? 3-5pm your time?

If not, I don’t mind waiting til Sunday. The latest I’d be able to start the match would be around 11pm. (6pm your time)

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Potato

• Con

• Crawford1872

• The_Lady_A

4 minutes ago, LimeGreenLegend said:

@Squirrel when's a good time for you dude? I'm working tomorrow and Saturday night but should be ok for any other time.

Get it done now if you want. No point waiting till last minute again

On 12/10/2017 at 9:57 PM, Potato said:

No worries Saturday is a no for me anyway.

Any chance you could play tomorrow afternoon? 3-5pm your time?

If not, I don’t mind waiting til Sunday. The latest I’d be able to start the match would be around 11pm. (6pm your time)

....Sunday it is then.

1 hour ago, Crawford1872 said:

@Hatch hmu when you’re able to get on and i’ll jump on to play the game 

Hopefully we can hook up later. I overslept and now have to leave to go to a kid thing. So it'll be awhile. If I miss you today I'll take the F

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

7 minutes ago, Hatch said:

Hopefully we can hook up later. I overslept and now have to leave to go to a kid thing. So it'll be awhile. If I miss you today I'll take the F

Don’t worry about it mate, got a disgusting amount of shit to do for a sunday myself. I’ll be about later though, if that doesn’t work out i’ll sweet talk spud so nobody’s taking an F unnecessarily 

On 12/10/2017 at 8:47 PM, Nybaal said:

Hey @potato I will gone all day Saturday and won't be back until Sunday probably late afternoon my time. I will be available anytime after that. I'm gonna see my mother and she wants me to stay over. Sorry if this an inconvenience. If you're OK with waiting until Sunday, I will be more then happy handing you your loss. 

What time is late afternoon?

XDBX 2017 Tennis Championship - Con vs Pete [Match 2]

Pete Tankpras and Jimmy CON-nors have an epic OT match at the Chumash Hotel Courts. Tennis officials found the match too intense and had to send all the spectators home to watch from the safety of their Twitch accounts, leaving just @pete_95973 and I to 'Slay on the Clay I' (pay-per-view plug). Enjoy for Free!! 

I believe I won.... 7-6.  Pete and I would like to thank our sponsors: Target, Gillette, Ammunation, and Warstock Cache & Carry. Part of the proceeds will go to the Potato Foundation. 

Edited by Con
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Con said:

XDBX 2017 Tennis Championship - Con vs Pete [Match 2]

Pete Tankpras and Jimmy CON-nors have an epic OT match at the Chumash Hotel Courts. Tennis officials found the match too intense and had to send all the spectators home to watch from the safety of their Twitch accounts, leaving just @pete_95973 and I to 'Slay on the Clay I' (pay-per-view plug). Enjoy for Free!! 

I believe I won.... 7-6.  Pete and I would like to thank our sponsors: Target, Gillette, Ammunation, and Warstock Cache & Carry. Part of the proceeds will go to the Potato Foundation. 

Was a great match. He was up 2-0 and then I rallied to take a 5-3 lead and then he forced a tiebreaker game and won it. Well done Con. I am 0-2 but enjoying this tournament. Hopefully I’m getting better!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

20 hours ago, Potato said:

@Nybaal I can’t wait around any longer, I’m off to bed.

Hey man. I'm so sorry. I actually didn't get back from my mom's till around 7 my time. I'll take the loss. You were ready and able and I wasn't. Again man, I'm sorry 

1 hour ago, Nybaal said:

Hey man. I'm so sorry. I actually didn't get back from my mom's till around 7 my time. I'll take the loss. You were ready and able and I wasn't. Again man, I'm sorry 

Can you play it at 11pm my time, 6pm your time tonight? I’ll be around for a bit and would rather play the match :)

1 hour ago, Potato said:

Can you play it at 11pm my time, 6pm your time tonight? I’ll be around for a bit and would rather play the match :)

I'll be home soon 

• Like 1

@Hatch need to be in bed in about an hour cause I forgot I had an assignment due tomorrow and need to get up early. Guessing that doesn’t work for you so do think you can get on tomorrow at some point and we’ll get it done, i’m easy enough on the time 

Despite losing 6-0 to @Potato it was actually a close game. So many times I got close but couldn't successfully close it out. I think it was his bright pink wig he wore to distract me. Anyway. Well played. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, Crawford1872 said:

@Hatch need to be in bed in about an hour cause I forgot I had an assignment due tomorrow and need to get up early. Guessing that doesn’t work for you so do think you can get on tomorrow at some point and we’ll get it done, i’m easy enough on the time 

I'll be on tonight fairly early for me, if you on shoot me a message even if I am in star trek. Otherwise @Potato can give me the F. I been tied up IRL and with some star trek fleet issues

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

1 hour ago, Hatch said:

I'll be on tonight fairly early for me, if you on shoot me a message even if I am in star trek. Otherwise @Potato can give me the F. I been tied up IRL and with some star trek fleet issues

Cool, no worries dude if you see me online whenever you get on just shout me and I’ll jump on