• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Squirrel

• JuniorChubb

• Realjaysee

• Potato

Just checked the turn 1 incident again and i think it should be classified as race incident. We both didnt expect each other being at the same spot. However, i am more at fault than @joper881583070460, so sorry for screwing up your race and sorry for blaming you :(

Edited by Jc10110
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Realjaysee said:

Just checked the turn 1 incident again and i think it should be classified as race incident. We both didnt expect each other being at the same spot. However, i am more at fault than @joper881583070460, so sorry for screwing up your race and sorry for blaming you :(

Ain’t nothing in it @Realjaysee. It’s clear by all our videos we have such different situations due to lag there is nothing that can be done, except may be go a little slower on the first corner ?

• Like 2

@Squirrel have you made any changes to Suzuka recently? I just tried a couple of laps and the default settings were

• SUVs
  • team GTA
  • wanted levels on
  • default traffic

and when the race started it was raining all race.

I replayed and the settings were back to normal, so it's probably just one of those random R* glitches. But I thought I better let you know.

• Haha 1

Raining in a stunt race? Damn... might log on just for a bit of that.

Maybe Squirrel wants to spice things up for the last few rounds:lol:

• Like 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

That does sound interesting. Not changed anything but its the track that has the broken trigger so I couldn’t change anything even if I wanted to. 

Had some very busy last weeks so apologies for the late POV.

It was a very fun race but I was a bit disappointed that after a pretty good qualification I gave some spots away due to my own dumb faults.

Further nothing to report it was a very nice and clean race in my opinion with some good actions. 

Congrats to the @BRacer and the Tenshun Giant @Potato! And especially to our @JuniorChubbmacher! Well done! And last but not least a great big up to @Realjaysee for binning it in the last lap which gave me one extra place back, thanks mate! :D

• Like 2

Cheers @Paulie still brings a smile to face thinking about it :)

Itching for the results to be finalised, still got my fingers crossed that @Mythaga & @Fido_le_muet will be disqualified for curb boosting and I will get a podium spot. :lol:

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Cheers @Paulie still brings a smile to face thinking about it :)

Itching for the results to be finalised, still got my fingers crossed that @Mythaga & @Fido_le_muet will be disqualified for curb boosting and I will get a podium spot. :lol:

I’ll get them up later. Decision was made late yesterday. Will have to keep you in suspense a touch longer

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

I’ll get them up later. Decision was made late yesterday. Will have to keep you in suspense a touch longer

The decision about Myth and Fido?

Stewards have made their review of last weeks race and had the following to say.

Race Start

@Squirrel made a jump start, although he stopped immediately and corrected for the false start, his actions caused a delay for the drivers behind. 5 place grid penalty for the next race.

Lap 1, Turn 1

@Realjaysee late overtake on @joper881583070460. JC should have been more cautious in his overtake. There was a slight bit of lag but the contact would have been made regardless of that. 5 seconds will be added to his race time.

Lap 1 turn 8

Collision between @Realjaysee, @joper881583070460, @Squirrel. Although JC should have been more cautious when re-entering the track the subsequent collision would not have happened if not for the lag hit between Squirrel and Joper. No penalties awarded here but the drivers need to be more cautious especially at the start of the race.

Lap 4

Collision between @Realjaysee and @Beez. Again there was a bit of lag involved however contact was definitely made from JC's POV and he began to slow down and wait for Beez, when he realised he was far off track JC carried on. JC should have waited for Beez, 10 seconds will be added to JC's time.

The differences in time penalties are based on time cost to the drivers involved. 

Finalised Results:

Sepang
1 B Racer TLG Racing 29:24.404
2 Random Potato Tenshun 29:30.398
3 Fido_Le_Muet Retro Racer 29:48.076
4 Mythaga 80s Gamer 29:54.983
5 Junior Chubb Xero Gas 30:06.501
6 joper88 Xero Gas 30:08.795
7 clydicality Wiwang 30:16.805
8 Pauliewantsblood Tenshun 30:21.852
9 Trashbags1980 Auto Exotic 30:22.084
10 JC10110 TLG Racing 30:39.110
11 squirrelarmy 80s Gamer DNF
12 djw180 Globe Oil DNF
13 beez Auto Exotic DNF
14 TheBoybry Retro Racer DNF
15 crawford1872 Retro Racer NS
16 ConGamePro Guest Driver NS
17 Dead Goon Meinmacht NS
18 The Lady Aella Globe Oil NS
19 Starmonkeykiller 80s Gamer NS
20 Sagrawa Meinmacht NS
21 Omarcomin Guest Driver NS
22 Zmurko Meinmacht NS
23 Tremonius Xero Gas NS
24 Proxide Fruit Performance NS
25 madden141 Globe Oil NS
26 acdc_sw TLG Racing NS
27 No_snacks Meinmacht NS
28 Xutek6651 Auto Exotic NS
29 MarkVerstappen Guest Driver NS
30 Retired-Mafia Guest Driver NS
31 Lann Wiwang NS
32 Protocawl Tenshun NS
33 DavidCore89 Wiwang NS
34 Sherratt313 Fruit Performance NS
35 FinDNF Fruit Performance NS
36 Matty Wiwang NS
37 Skorpion Fruit Performance NS
38 grjkie Fruit Performance NS
39 Adsyfindlay Globe Oil NS
40 Jesse Xero Gas NS

• Like 2

It doesnt really matter, just saying this for future issues: i dont think i deserve a penalty for the turn 1 incident, as I waited for @joper881583070460 afterwards. But i dont wanna start an other discussion, i accept the decisions. 

My apologies to @joper881583070460 once again for screwing up his race and being an ass afterwards. That beer we are going to drink if we are ever in the same country is on me ?

@Paulie : cheers mate! I have to finish second in Suzuka to make up some points, so unfortunately there will be no last lap bin.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Squirrel said:

What kind on lap times are we all getting? Is sub 1:25 easily achievable?

Is it the same the Suzuka link, in the first page of the thread?

19 minutes ago, joper881583070460 said:

Is it the same the Suzuka link, in the first page of the thread?

Yeah it’s the correct link on the first page. 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

Yeah it’s the correct link on the first page. 

Thanks. To answer your question, I believe we’ll see a 1:20 qualifying time 

3 hours ago, Squirrel said:

What kind on lap times are we all getting? Is sub 1:25 easily achievable?

Yes sub 1:25s are easily achievable. I base that on me being able to get 1:24s and some 1:23s, even had a 1:22.5 once, but I'm not sure if that lap was valid due to accidently going over the curbs on the last corner. Am I right in assuming we can take that final corner however we like because the slow down strips are placed to catch you if you do go too far over the curbs?

18 minutes ago, djw180 said:

Yes sub 1:25s are easily achievable. I base that on me being able to get 1:24s and some 1:23s, even had a 1:22.5 once, but I'm not sure if that lap was valid due to accidently going over the curbs on the last corner. Am I right in assuming we can take that final corner however we like because the slow down strips are placed to catch you if you do go too far over the curbs?

Be as brave as you want through the final corner. The posts mark the limits where the slow downs are although I don't think they will last long in the actual race.

Looking at the times being achieved I better get my drive on and work on my performance.

• Like 1

Qualifying will be well below 1:20 as I have managed a freak 1:19 so I guess we are looking at 1:17 or lower from the top boys.

Happy birthday @TheBoyBry :)

Edited by JuniorChubb
  • Like 2

Suzuka Qualifying:

1 Random Potato 01:19.560
2 Junior Chubb 01:19.689
3 Mythaga 01:19.965
4 Clydicality 01:20.302
5 Trashbags1980 01:20.341
6 Crawford1872 01:20.366
7 Fido_le_muet 01:20.948
8 PaulieWantsBlood 01:20.949
9 JC10110 01:21.324
10 beez 01:24.027
11 djw180 01:24.497