• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Squirrel

• JuniorChubb

• Realjaysee

• Potato

39 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

One of the messiest starts of the season. I was pointing backwards in the middle of the second corner. 

My POV

Sorry for the tap @Squirrel you came right across me, l couldn't avoid it. ?

45 minutes ago, Realjaysee said:

My race : 

00.00 : Good start, managed to position myself next to @Fido_le_muet in the first corner + Collison with @Road2fury1583070461which dropped me to 10th + chaos in turn 2 and 3

01.25 : Kissing @Squirrel's ass and passing him after turn 3

03.15 : Collision between @Road2fury1583070461 and @Fido_le_muet bringing me to P5

05.05 : Battle with @Clydicality + double overtake on @Clydicality and @Paulie (Thx once again Paulie for giving me so much space, I wasn't planning to attack, just wanted to put you under pressure :p)

11.09 : Battle with @Mythaga, I could smell P2

16.10 : The mother of all bins!!!

22.00 : My Pfister went in drift mode after cutting the corner too much, dropping back to P6

26.45 : Collision between @Fido_le_muet and @Beez, almost giving me P5 again

Congrats @BRacer for winning the tile and leading TLG Racing Team to the constructors title! Belissima!

Congrats @Potato for winning the final round!

Thanks to @Mythaga and @Fido_le_muet for the battle for 3rd in the drivers ranking. I was always around 10-20 points behind, but until my disaster at Malaysia, I managed to slowly get closer race by race. You two were my motivation for giving everything I had.

Thanks everyone who participated in this legendary event!

And last but not least, @Squirrel, our Bernie Ecclestone, who did an incredible job with this event. (also thanks to the beautiful, 50 years younger mrs. Squirrel for sorting out the quali laptimes).

One year ago, when randoms were the only ones I raced with, I wouldn't have thought such a great event could be possible in GTA. Great Job!

And with the end of the Supercup, I announce my (temporary?) retirement from GTA.

I've been playing GTA Online for 3 years now, after the release of the MC DLC I played on an (almost) daily base, I'm sick of it :D I had a break from GTA online before, so it's still possible that I'm back in a few months.

My new addiction is Gran Turismo Sport, happy to see that other people from the Regular Racers chat have it as well, so we can still get in touch. For those who don't, I'll still send some knock-knock jokes in the chat so don't worry.

Thanks everyone for the awesome times in GTA Online!  

Lol @Realjaysee that was an epic bin! Your best of the season? Are we going to see a JC bin it compilation video? ?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mythaga said:

Lol @Realjaysee that was an epic bin! Your best of the season? Are we going to see a JC bin it compilation video? ?

Thank you Myth, I did my best! :D Not the best one though, that was in the first race at Barcelona. Didn't lose too much time with that one, but I am proud to say that it was a top-class bin.

Regarding the compilation video : It's gonna bu a Fail/Win compilation video, It's hard to believe, but I also did a few good things!

But I need someone to do the editing for me, I totally hate video editing as I'm not patient enough. Any volunteers?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Mythaga said:

Sorry for the tap @Squirrel you came right across me, l couldn't avoid it. ?

I was recovering from a knock so my car wasn’t under full control at the time either. 

We can just blame @Fido_le_muet for copying the track layout too well. 

• Like 2

Here is my POV, nothing to report as everything that had an affect on my first lap was not deliberate just debris, shrapnel and the occasional sideways Comet...

Well done to his Random Spudness for grabbing the win this week. Congrats to BR for romping to the Championship win, great stuff BR really glad you stuck around.

My biggest shout has to go to the Squizzmacher for putting on a great series, from promoting, to excel, to creator to using external judges for incidents you done a great job all round. Thanks @Squirrel:) Can we please get Missus Squizz on the mic to read out qualifying times at some point too, I was straining to hear her say my name ;) 

Thanks to all Vansters for seeing out the season too, great to see Paulie, Myth and Trashy in the mix every week even that stranger Mawf showed up one week.

Last but not least thanks to Team Xero ; Joper and Trem and even our mysterious founder some green coloured bloke.

Great fun and good racing with all involved :)

• Like 4

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

My POV:

Collision with @Beez at 23:10. Other than that, a very lonely race.

As everyone has already mentioned, huge thanks to @Squirrel for putting the series together, and thank you to everyone who put in the effort to make tracks for this. I never thought I would get into this championship as much as I did, and also never thought I would do so well. And lastly thanks to everyone that took part, and especially the people who stuck with it the entire way through.

By my calculations, @Fido_le_muet gets 3rd place overall by 4 points ahead of @Mythaga (165-161), and Retro Racer takes 3rd place in the team championship. (unofficial standings)

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Potato said:

My POV:

Collision with @Beez at 23:10. Other than that, a very lonely race.

As everyone has already mentioned, huge thanks to @Squirrel for putting the series together, and thank you to everyone who put in the effort to make tracks for this. I never thought I would get into this championship as much as I did, and also never thought I would do so well. And lastly thanks to everyone that took part, and especially the people who stuck with it the entire way through.

By my calculations, @Fido_le_muet gets 3rd place overall by 4 points ahead of @Mythaga (165-161), and Retro Racer takes 3rd place in the team championship. (unofficial standings)

@Fido_le_muet @TheBoyBry I like spuds maths :P 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

A very late message for all the racers.

Congrats to the champion @BRacer and the podium of the championship and of course especially the man who made Team Tenshun famous, the legendary and fastest @Potato on the planet! It was an honour to be in your team sir! 

It was a fantastic experience every 2 weeks so a big thank you to @Squirrel for making this possible and everyone who also made this to the great event it was.

Really looking forward to the next Cup or whatever it may be!

The last race I screwed up both the race and the video, apologies for the latter there were some good moments but nothing suspicious or to report I believe. Nevertheless nice track and racing and just great fun as most of the tracks.

Again thanks to the XDBX for letting us taking part in this Cup and to my fellow Vansters for the joy and company. Getting to know a lot of cool people and having a good laugh besides the nice racing in this Cup was just wonderful. The other events with you guys are also always very nice and a good laugh so hopefully see you all soon and take care!

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

Those in the Regular Racers chat may have heard @Squirrel mention a GT Sport based Pfister Supercup, just wondered if there was much interest?

DPkwam6XcAAE1tp.jpg

BE warned though... @BRacer has got GT Sport :unsure:

Also, are there any official Supercup final standings yet or did I miss them? 

• Like 2

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

2 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Also, are there any official Supercup final standings yet or did I miss them? 

I may have been slightly distracted over the last couple of weeks. Oops. ?

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

@JuniorChubb, it's a squirrel, he sleeps during the winter....

He asked me to post the official final standings.

Stewards decided to reward JC with a few bonus points for bin of the year, which makes the final table : 

1. Jc10110

2. Bracer

3. RandomPotato

4. Myth

5. Fido

6. CLyde

7. Chubb

8. Ally

9. Trashbags

10. Prococawl

• Haha 2

I got it from Wikipedia, the only website on the internet you can really trust.

BTW, I am happy to see that all the hard work has payed off with the championship title. I'd like to thank all my engineers and the mechanics for all the hard work. Also thanks to my imaginary wife for all the support she gave me throughout the year.

Congratulations to @BRacer for his second place, I knew i would beat you, but I didn't expect it to be so close. #JCisBetterThanBR

and thanks to @Squirrel for giving me the honor of sharing the final table!

The points : 

1. Jc10110 - Over 9000

2. @BRacer - 9000

3. @Potato - less than 9000

4. @Mythaga - less than less than 9000

5. @Fido_le_muet - almost as much as less than less than 9000

6. @Clydicality - more than Chubb

7. @JuniorChubb - doesn't matter

8. @Crawford1872 - less than chubb

9. @Trashbags1583070460 - almost nothing

10. @Protocawl - somewhere between almost nothing and nothing

Edited by Jc10110