Pfister Supercup (Squirrel)

Skorpion

Just now, Squirrel said:

I can't change the rules to allow someone to choose where they want to start but if you failed to set a fast enough qualifying time that would be where you would start.

Hey was joking. Obviosly it will change the championship standings overall, but would be funny hehe

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Squirrel

• JuniorChubb

• Realjaysee

• Potato

Have some imagination guys....

@BRacer replaced all 6 of his power unit elements, made out with @Squirrel's girlfriend and peed on Charlie Whiting's car. Therefore he got a 2896 place grid penalty, which means he has to start at the back of the grid at Singapore.

And I've found our team camper sabotaged. Someone slashed our tyres and plugged our toilet with Chicken McNuggets and there's a graffiti on the rear window saying "BRacer was here". <_< 

That's why our team is still stuck somewhere in SIlverstone as we can't travel anywhere anymore. We're surviving on shooting the local rabbits and making grass salads. Waiting for another event at Silverstone, so we can beg for new tyres when we actually get some visitors here.

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, zmurko said:

And I've found our team camper sabotaged. Someone slashed our tyres and plugged our toilet with Chicken McNuggets and there's a graffiti on the rear window saying "BRacer was here". <_< 

That's why our team is still stuck somewhere in SIlverstone as we can't travel anywhere anymore. We're surviving on shooting the local rabbits and making grass salads. Waiting for another event at Silverstone, so we can beg for new tyres when we actually get some visitors here.

Eat the chicken nuggets. 2 problems solved.

I never used that toilet, the smell in that little room was even worse than the rest of the camper.

I always went to Charlie Whiting's car. Thats where I met Bracer and signed a contract with TLG Racing Team. :D 

I had a 1.25.3xx on a lap without any mistakes. Only happend once :P

I can do 1.26's with 1 bin every 7-8 laps 

Edited by Jc10110
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Realjaysee said:

I had a 1.25.3xx on a lap without any mistakes. Only happend once :P

I can do 1.26's with 1 bin every 7-8 laps 

If you're still binning it do I need to add more blimps in different areas reminding you not to?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Squirrel said:

If you're still binning it do I need to add more blimps in different areas reminding you not to?

Well if you got some props left....

These are the ones I'd like to see :

- Dont bin it JC

- Believe in yourself JC

- JC is better than BR

- Carefull JC

- Blame it on the GP2 engine JC

- Bin it Myth

- Bin it Fido

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Realjaysee said:

- Dont bin it JC

- Believe in yourself JC

- JC is better than BR

- Carefull JC

- Bin it Myth

- Bin it Fido

Also #eatadickbarrier

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Realjaysee said:

- Dont bin it JC

- Believe in yourself JC

- JC is better than BR

- Carefull JC

- Bin it Myth

- Bin it Fido

I like the fact that because I finished so far behind you guys in monza that you no longer care whether I bin it or not ?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Potato said:

I like the fact that because I finished so far behind you guys in monza that you no longer care whether I bin it or not ?

Lucky you. Nobody has ever mentioned me binning it. Even when I do bin it. Usually from around 9th place. ?

Edited by Crawford1872

I'm going to spend some time this evening playing with my router settings now I've got access to them and hope I can make it work. As it stands now my connection is so bad with lag I would cause all of the accidents. Which is unfair, you're all adults and deserve to cause your own accidents :P

• Like 1

Message to everyone: If you crash into the barrier and someone else crashes into you because you're in the middle of the track and they can't avoid you, give them the position.

• Like 5

Just now, Potato said:

Message to everyone: If you crash into the barrier and someone else crashes into you because you're in the middle of the track and they can't avoid you, give them the position.

Great advice. Definitely something to keep an eye on. 

Also if you're following closely to someone and they look like they are going to hit the barrier be prepared to back off quickly, chance are even the slightest bump on the barrier can send a car flying across the track. 

Might make a last minute change of car and we can all use Reginas instead for safety purposes. 

• Haha 1

Just now, The_Lady_A said:

After lagging out of a race with 8 people, I think I'm just going to have to accept that I will not be racing tonight. Have a good race folks.

See how qualifying goes, if it's still bad then drop out of the race, still a chance for a point even if you leave at the start if there's only 15 of us. Different host may help with the connection too

• Like 1