33 DavidCore89 Wiwang NS
34 Sherratt313 Fruit Performance NS
35 FinDNF Fruit Performance NS
36 Matty Wiwang NS
37 Skorpion Fruit Performance NS
38 grjkie Fruit Performance NS
39 Adsyfindlay Globe Oil NS
40 Jesse Xero Gas NS

Also post 1000 in the thread! We have been spamming lots in the last 6 months. Good work people :D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Squirrel

• JuniorChubb

• Realjaysee

• Potato

Looking forward to it too @joper881583070460 and allright I understand what you're saying but I can't totally agree on it. Surely sometimes cars have that strange magnetic attraction but I stay on the point that in the first corner, if it's tight or tricky, or a chicane, caution is advised and you don't come too close to other cars in such a situation. I think it's just common sense now cause it's mentioned so many times but it's all good moving on now and I am looking forward to the next one! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Fido_le_muet I feel so bad for you after watching your race. Thought I had a rough time with crashing. You did well to salvage 9th. 

After seeing these videos I can see where the track can be improved. I have to apologise massively for the palm trees before the final corner, there's no reason why that barrier couldn't have been set further out. It's not something I was having a problem with during testing but as shown different drivers have different lines through the corners and hazards may not always be obvious. This track will be featuring in Super GT but I'll be making some refinements to try and limit the carnage there, it won't be a 30 minute race either. No more than 15 is more likely. The track and barrier props aren't ideal as well due to hitboxes not quite matching the visible surfaces. I'm hoping for new props soon.

Sepang won't have the same problems, we're back on the traditional GP style circuit. There are some very long straights on this track but I have taken steps to cut down the temptation of riding the kerbs on the longest 3 straights as the kerbs aren't there! 

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/squirrelarmy/games/gtav/jobs/job/dlxbnQkNN06KoDUF4aTMWw?platformId=11

• Like 2

Good news. You guys are making much better tracks than the overall standard GP races in GTA. Singapore is known to be tricky in some points (as IRL) + add that the props aren't that well-made for normal tracks but adapted to stunt races. There's always room for improvement but honestly tracks are already great :)

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

@Fido_le_muet I feel so bad for you after watching your race. Thought I had a rough time with crashing. You did well to salvage 9th. 

After seeing these videos I can see where the track can be improved. I have to apologise massively for the palm trees before the final corner, there's no reason why that barrier couldn't have been set further out. It's not something I was having a problem with during testing but as shown different drivers have different lines through the corners and hazards may not always be obvious. This track will be featuring in Super GT but I'll be making some refinements to try and limit the carnage there, it won't be a 30 minute race either. No more than 15 is more likely. The track and barrier props aren't ideal as well due to hitboxes not quite matching the visible surfaces. I'm hoping for new props soon.

Sepang won't have the same problems, we're back on the traditional GP style circuit. There are some very long straights on this track but I have taken steps to cut down the temptation of riding the kerbs on the longest 3 straights as the kerbs aren't there! 

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/squirrelarmy/games/gtav/jobs/job/dlxbnQkNN06KoDUF4aTMWw?platformId=11

Every track in the city has similar issues Squirrel, damn lampposts,trees and buildings. You done great job though, my first 10 laps were pretty clean and I am just average standard, the mistakes came from pushing too hard and losing rhythm.

I would love to tackle a track like that in Creator, so if you find a route that matches another track for Super GT let me know.

• Like 2

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

My race:

Crash list:
Turn 3 - 6:38
Turn 18 - 10:32 - complete roll.
Turn 3 - 18:14 - Not my fault. Car hit a bump just before braking and then I couldn't slow down for the corner.
Turn 3 - 21:10
Turn 3 - 22:39
Singapore Sling - 23:19 - Super duper mega awesome flip. No idea how I didn't blow up.
Turn 17 - 23:47.

Never really got into a rhythm. Most of the laps where I didn't crash were sloppy. Never had an issue with turn 3 in practice either.
Also in the space of 5 laps I went from 2s to 25s behind @BRacer (lap 11 - lap 16).

If you want to watch a lap. Watch lap 15. 3 big crashes. Lap time = 1:41.8.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Potato now I wish I had stayed with you better cause i wouldn't have had to upload any crashes, you'd see them all on yours lol. Will do my PV highlighting the barrier that ruined me multiple times later today 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

By my calculations, if the provisional results are finalised, TLG racing will be 120 points ahead of Tenshun with 3 races left. Meaning me and @Paulie must come 1st and 2nd in every remaining race, including getting all pole positions, without @Realjaysee or @BRacer scoring a single point, to tie with them on points.

Congrats @Realjaysee and @BRacer, I expect by the end of qualifying for the next race, you'll already have won the team championship.

Also next race @BRacer can wrap up the title and I can guarantee 2nd place.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Well that means only one thing @Potato

I will drop all my real life obligations as we speak and it's only practicing, practicing and again practicing from now on for me.

In addition to that I already contacted some of my friends whom only operate in the shadows to assist me in some needed 'meddling' activities. I am trying to keep it clean just cutting those TLG guys off from any connection with the outside world but if it's neccesary to be a bit more persuasive there will be some nice fake news facts spreaded all over Belgium and Italy about these two 'good' guys.

?

• Haha 1

Operate in the shadows :lol::lol:

Dunno why I am laughing cos I damned well believe ya Paulie...

@Squirrel I was wondering how up to date the images with the league positions are, also wanted to ask about the results for each round on the first page of the thread? Sorry to put pressure on you as I know you out so much time into this but I love results, tables and stats.

Edited by JuniorChubb
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Operate in the shadows :lol::lol:

Dunno why I am laughing cos I damned well believe ya Paulie...

@Squirrel I was wondering how up to date the images with the league positions are, also wanted to ask about the results for each round on the first page of the thread? Sorry to put pressure on you as I know you out so much time into this but I love results, tables and stats.

The tables are up to date as of Monza, there's a small error in Tenshuns scores though. As soon as these results are confirmed I'll get the tables updated again. So far doesn't seem to be any issues so could be up by tomorrow. 

I can probably add each rounds results to the post as well. I'm not at work tomorrow so plenty of time to catch up on things then.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Paulie, i'd like to see you try. We both play in an underground room in a place that no-one knows it exists (nope, its not Yorkshire). It's heavily guarded by the Belgian and Italian military. We practice 14h/day, we haven't seen any sunlight since 1 month before the race in Catalunia. But good luck!

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

A little late, but here's my POV. TLG Racing team decided to show some of the team radio conversations, hoping to get some sympathy from the fans.

Summary : 

00.00 Start
00.40 : @Fido_le_muet crashing and scratching my car
Team radio:   

JC: "What is this guy doing? Honestly!"
Team:"Don't worry JC, He dropped down to last place"
JC: "KARMA!"
01.10 : @BRacer crashing (his first crash of the season???)
02.30 : Team radio:     

Team: "JC, Bracer is faster than you, can you confirm you understood that message?"
02.40 : Bin #1
04.10 : Battle with ally (wtf is his name on the forum?) until I go for Bin#2
07.34 : @Squirrel getting right behind me after some semi-bins
09.41 : Bin#3
14.00 : Team radio:    

Team: "Okay JC, with this pace you should be able to challenge @Clydicality by the end of the race"
JC : "Don't talk to me when I'm in a corner"
15.47 : Bin #4
22.00 : I saw the three cars in front of me battling. I could already smell 2nd place, so decided to almost bin it
22.34 : Bin #5 + Ally binning it as well, giving me 4th place
23.36 : Team radio :     

Team: "Ally binned it in turn 1. Now bring the car home in 4th place"
Jc: "Leave me alone, I know what I'm doing"
24.33 : Bin #6
24.55 : Bin #7, The bin of all bins! Take your place back Ally, enjoy it!
28.00 : The End

BONUS :

I found an alternative racing line at Sepang. As we are trying to get more sympathy, I decided to share it with you guys : 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Low numbers last time out. Singapore obviously not a popular choice of track. We’re back on the regular GP style circuit tonight. There may be only 3 races left but new drivers are still welcome. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Crawford1872 said:

Won’t make it tonight, sorry @Squirrel & @Fido_le_muet (It’s a “normal” track again so you won’t miss me much anyways) 

tenor.gif

Edited by JuniorChubb
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Fido_le_muet said:

There goes my hope of 3rd place in the team championship :( 

Dude you’re quicker than I am, you can totally do it!