Pfister Supercup (Squirrel)

Skorpion

Well done BR, cheers Squirrel :)

Apologies that my overtake on the 5th lap was a bit aggressive @Beez, I will highlight the time it happened when I post the vid so it can be looked into if need be.

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Squirrel

• JuniorChubb

• Realjaysee

• Potato

Just now, Trashbags1583070460 said:

And a great battle with @Squirrel  for nearly all the race thx mate 

You must have nailed those last 3 laps, after I hit the slowdown strip there was nothing I could do to catch you. Great race throughout, it seemed to be the fastest race of the season. Action from start to finish. 

• Like 1

My race below.

After my worst drive of the season in Malaysia (not counting my honky konky race in Austria), I probably had my best race in Suzuka. Didn't bin it once (except from a few times my car randomly started drifting), kept my head cool and brought the car home in P3.

Quali wasn't very good though, had to start on P9, while I usually aim for P5 or higher.

Highlights : 

00.00 : First lap -  The incident between @Trashbags1583070460@Mythaga, @Fido_le_muet@Paulie + @BRacer's rocket engine brought me to P7. Managed to get past Paulie in the hairpin (thx for giving me a lot of space), and at the end of the lap past @JuniorChubb who messed up his awesome quali :( 

03.30 : A nice threesome with @Crawford1872 and @Clydicality for P3 

07.00 : Collision between Ally and Clyde

08.50 : Nice overtake from Clyde, didn't expect him there. In the meanwhile, @Mythaga starts coming closer...

13.00 : Wasn't in the mood for a foursome with Myth, so I overtook Ally and brought the car home in 3rd.

I guess they started battling, which allowed me the drive away.

27.00 : Oh yeah I binned it once... Luckily the timing didn't made me lose some positions.

30.16 : Best donut ever

Cheers @Squirrel once again!

Edited by Jc10110
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Here's my race, this was definitely my most enjoyable race, in a constant battle with @Crawford1872 throughout and at times with @Realjaysee,  @Mythaga and @Fido_le_muet.

0.14: Side to side shunt with @Mythaga after he hits the back of @JuniorChubb. Subsequently overtake them both, up to 2nd place!
1.19: Messed up the chicane and the battle with @Crawford1872 begins,  @BRacer takes 2nd place at the second turn and I close the door on @Crawford1872.
7.03: Tagged by @Crawford1872 at the first turn and @Realjaysee seizes the opportunity to take 3rd.
7.18: Car slides in the corner letting @Crawford1872 through.
8.23: @Crawford1872 overtakes @Realjaysee at the first turn, I try to follow through and hit the back of @Realjaysee.
8.55: My best overtake of the season! On @Realjaysee at the hairpin.
11.22: Car slides on the same corner as before this time letting @Realjaysee back through.

16.25: Overtaken by @Mythaga
18.11: @Mythaga slides out on the same corner I previously did and I take back 5th place.
20.20: @Crawford1872 loses traction at the chicane, I take 4th place on the straight.
23.50: I try to defend against @Fido_le_muet at the hairpin and get a poor exit as he passes though to take 4th and I spend the rest of the race following him to finish 5th. 

Thanks for hosting @Squirrel

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Disappointing race for me. Made to many mistakes and just wasn't on the ball...(Should have gone to bed lol)

Regarding the first corner crash, I was mad at the time but after reviewing the replays it seems like a racing incident to me, no need for the stewards to get involved. 

Ironic really my best qualifying of the season and I go from 3rd to last in one corner! ?

Edited by Mythaga
  • Like 1

Here is my race...

My first lap was abysmal, dropped from second to 8th or 9th after a random  Comet spin out.

My overtaking of Beez was just after 5 mins 30 in the video.

The rest is pretty dull apart from the Comet misbehaving a lot more than usual :(

Absolutely gutted that my qualifying time didn't result in a better finish  but I think the 5th I got last week was probably my highest potential finishing position looking at the usual suspects, also I think I am pretty safe in my position in the League Standings.

Edited by JuniorChubb
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, BRacer said:

8:12 Overtake to @Potato in 1st place

To be fair you absolutely minced me ?

I started to cover the inside, then saw how far behind you were so went to take a normal racing line but then when I started to turn in you were somehow alongside me.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Potato said:

To be fair you absolutely minced me ?

I started to cover the inside, then saw how far behind you were so went to take a normal racing line but then when I started to turn in you were somehow alongside me.

I agree, I felt like I was being lapped, didn’t even fight it lol

Very happy with my race.

After the first turn pile up, and me T-boning Trashbags, I was last place.

Very happy to have been able to reach P4 at the end.

Never give up people !

• Like 4

In this lull before the final round I want to say a big THANK YOU to @Squirrel for organizing ans running this race series.

thank-you-squirrel-jeanette-k.jpg

Another thanks for creating all those tracks. I watched you build one and I looked like a slow, detailed process. I had a lot of fun and became a better racer. Plus met some more quality GTA players outside of Domestic Battery. I'd also like to think I am much better at being lapped than at the first few races. ;) Cheers, Squirrel and everyone else!

PS I will keep the Comet, I love 911s and think this one looks great and it's not that bad of a sports car.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Beez said:

PS I will keep the Comet, I love 911s and think this one looks great and it's not that bad of a sports car.

I will keep the Comet as well but it will get its original paint job back (RUF Yellowbird style :D ) 

Just to back up what Beez said, thanks Squirrel great job all round. The organisation for something like this is immense especially after such a long season.

Really looking forward to the last round, lets see if we can boost numbers and get back some of those who were there for the first round. :)

Quali - 

Race - 

Went better than I thought it would, avoided all the sideways cars near the start and got away nice enough. 

Probably my favourite of the stunt type races so far

Happy with 6th considering i’d Done no practice.

Good points haul for us for once @Fido_le_muet

and sorry for the bump @Clydicality , never really mastered that corner all race but it was always a good battle! 

• Like 3

My race:

Same as most of my other races. Set decent lap times for about 6 laps, get a solid gap between myself and third, then after 6 laps make stupid mistakes and average the same pace as the chasing pack.

2:10 - Start

10:23 - Overtaken by @BRacer. Sorry about the hit. Tried to cutback and got my angles wrong.

21:15 - Began to turn in too early. Corrected. Ran wide. Missed the checkpoint. Yes I did turn around rather than respawn (sorry ?).

@JuniorChubb I noticed you asked about standings the other day. They’re in the start of my vids :).

• Like 2

Bit late again sorry but my congratulations to the victors. Especially teammate @Potato the steady spud and of course @Realjaysee for making his way to the podium, well done man!

Nothing spectacular to report from my side. Got a few bumps left and right in that first big incident but I was a bit lucky to stay on the road and I don't think anything was deliberate from anyone in that part. I had some serious struggles with certain parts of the track and I'm not too excited about my quali and result but again it surely was fun! So again thank you @Squirrel for this one but also for the whole season, I was really looking forward towards the mondays every time!

To the dear @JuniorChubbster I felt so bad for you after that insanely good qualifying, next race you are gonna get it Chubb!

My POV

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Next monday is the last round of the supercup. How bout doing something special? Just a few ideas :

- podium ceremony for the top 3 drivers in the championship, with someone playing the anthems through their mic (shitquality but who cares) and pisswasser instead of champain

- @BRacer will probably finish first, 20 seconds ahead, so how bout he stops right before the finish line and shoots fireworks each time someone else finishes (i might know a way to refill your fireworks ammo)

- an inlap (set the race settings to 21 laps but stop racing after 20 laps) could be combined with the two things stated above. park the cars in the finishing order in the pits (or start finish line) -> group pic

- Let jc win the race

What do you guys think about it?

• Like 5