• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Squirrel

• JuniorChubb

• Realjaysee

• Potato

Just now, BRacer said:

Sorry but who's the host?

I'm the host as normal, Ally was hosting some practice races earlier, Lady A's connection to him may not be as solid as the usual one to myself.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Squirrel said:

I'm the host as normal, Ally was hosting some practice races earlier, Lady A's connection to him may not be as solid as the usual one to myself.

Ooh get you with your 300 mb/s connection ;)

Singapore Qualifying

1 Random Potato 01:23.179
2 Crawford1872 01:23.812
3 Fido_le_muet 01:25.841
4 PaulieWantsBlood 01:26.621
5 JC10110 01:26.859
6 Joper88 01:28.205
7 Clydicality 01:28.626
8 SquirrelArmy 01:28.654
9 djw180 01:29.150
10 Junior Chubb 01:29.325
11 B Racer 02:35.620
  • Thanks 1

Most unconsistent race, track isnt made for me as i go to the limits every lap. But the most dramatic one for sure. My experiment gone well somehow muahahah >:)

Edited by BRacer

I was shite despite really loving the track. Pushed too hard and hit barriers, mostly on straights cause I was too close to them. I'm an idiot. Glad I didn't cause too much damage. 

Thank you Ally for a great result for Team Retro Racer. Sorry I couldn't be more help...

• Like 2

So angry with myself. If I didn't make such stupid mistakes I could've won. Mistakes that I wasn't making in practice. 100% my worst performance of the series, same for everyone I think. That performance really did not deserve 2nd place.

Definitely the most gruelling race we have done so far. My race will echo many others, if I had just kept it steady and not pushed I would have finished high up in the order but I got overconfident and the track ate me up and spat me back out.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BRacer said:

Most unconsistent race, track isnt made for me as i go to the limits every lap. But the most dramatic one for sure. My experiment gone well somehow muahahah >:)

Try it again, but without a spoiler! ?

14 minutes ago, Potato said:

So angry with myself. If I didn't make such stupid mistakes I could've won. Mistakes that I wasn't making in practice. 100% my worst performance of the series, same for everyone I think. That performance really did not deserve 2nd place.

I agree, he doesn't deserve P2! Let's disqualify @Potato for his bad performance!

about my race : After about 10 laps I finally had the balls to get some quick laptimes, but a few small bins during the race and one big bin at the second to last lap brought me to P5.

Could've been better, could've been worse. I was crying like a litte girl the whole race. I think I'm gonna have some nightmares tonight.

Edited by Jc10110
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Potato said:

Same would be annoyed but I gave up caring about this car a power of time ago 

1 minute ago, The_Lady_A said:

Here is my race folks. Incidentally, it took over an hour for this to upload.

Well you made it to the event, the reason you didn't start was through no fault of your own. 

I can't see any reason why you shouldn't be given the points for last place. 

There is other precedence for this, Snacks has disconnected as well before the race start and his finishing position was still counted. The only difference here is due there being less than 15 drivers on the grid you will actually receive points.

Anyone agree or disagree with this? 

• Like 4

Race from my point of view.

Bad qualifying - 6th

Started 6th, went down to last place all in the first corner. Add a couple of accidents and run-in's with that stupid palm tree before the start finish straight, was looking at a tough race. Stayed last for a while before clawing back some how to take 6th at the end.

1:05 @Paulie from my view it looked like you lost the back end a little on the corner. I really had no where to go. I waited regardless

2:12 - Big incident : Just a big chain reaction, we all lost time but not position @Fido_le_muet @Paulie @djw180

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Good fun as usual last night, thanks to Squirrel and well done to BR, Spud and especially Clyd for picking up his first podium finish.

Here is my vid, nothing to report...

Another good result for Xero, 6th and 7th. Well raced Joper :) 

• Thanks 3

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

I am sorry for leaving so quickly without saying a word yesterday but I was very disappointed. I was very looking forward to this race after missing Monza and I really liked this track even it's a bit difficult. So I practiced as much as I could and I think my qualifying is good proof of that. Crashing in the first corner in the first lap with getting me from 4th to last swept me completely off my game and ruined the whole race. I am sorry @joper881583070460 but I have to say that's a bit an unfair observation. Maybe it looked that way on your screen but I didn't lost my rear a bit, I was steering slightly to the left to get the line through the chicane. And I think there was a way for you to go, off the gas, but instead came between cars in the chicane, this is pretty dangerous and I think it's a miracle not more cars got involved. It was said many times before, be careful in the first corner or even the whole first lap. Imo you should have waited a bit in trying to overtake others. 

The big accident at 1.27 with @joper881583070460 @Fido_le_muet and @djw180 was in first my fault. I was being too eager to take some spots back and I thought I could overtake @djw180 on his inside but I calculated his line wrong and then the other two involved crashed into us both. My apologies for this one. 

Last and have to say really great track @Squirrel and congrats to the slow qualifier but insanely fast @BRacer and the 2 podium finishers behind him.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, Paulie said:

I am sorry for leaving so quickly without saying a word yesterday but I was very disappointed. I was very looking forward to this race after missing Monza and I really liked this track even it's a bit difficult. So I practiced as much as I could and I think my qualifying is good proof of that. Crashing in the first corner in the first lap with getting me from 4th to last swept me completely off my game and ruined the whole race. I am sorry @joper881583070460 but I have to say that's a bit an unfair observation. Maybe it looked that way on your screen but I didn't lost my rear a bit, I was steering slightly to the left to get the line through the chicane. And I think there was a way for you to go, off the gas, but instead came between cars in the chicane, this is pretty dangerous and I think it's a miracle not more cars got involved. It was said many times before, be careful in the first corner or even the whole first lap. Imo you should have waited a bit in trying to overtake others. 

The big accident at 1.27 with @joper881583070460 @Fido_le_muet and @djw180 was in first my fault. I was being too eager to take some spots back and I thought I could overtake @djw180 on his inside but I calculated his line wrong and then the other two involved crashed into us both. My apologies for this one. 

Last and have to say really great track @Squirrel and congrats to the slow qualifier but insanely fast @BRacer and the 2 podium finishers behind him.

I agree there may have been a way for me to go and I understand your frustration but after watching both our videos, it's a fair assumption to say the lag affected us both there. On my video it appeared as though you lost control which left me with no where to go. Whilst on your video it appears I jackhammered your booty. Overall I enjoyed our few battles on the track and look forward to the next race ;)  

• Like 1