VANS Chat

VANS Official

@CatManDozajust re-read Warriors post and pretend I wrote that out for this post.

14 hours ago, SkyeDave said:

Just because we can doesn't mean we should.

Dave, unfortunately this applies to so many things that so many people do.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

16 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

@CatManDozajust re-read Warriors post and pretend I wrote that out for this post.

Dave, unfortunately this applies to so many things that so many people do.

Fair dos

• Like 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

And to top my day off its nearly 9pm and I currently have my freezer in bits fixing the motor! 

• Confused 1

@CatManDozathat diving celebration after the equaliser 😂

I got another one for @Paulie... I was playing https://skribbl.io/ with Bing and he drew this.

7957A3F2-25CC-4B67-B73F-8E9C0055054F.jpeg

Didn’t have a bloody clue.

The answer was Netherlands, apparently this represents them being the tallest nation and doing drugs so it should have simple to guess.

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

@CatManDozathat diving celebration after the equaliser 😂

I got another one for @Paulie... I was playing https://skribbl.io/ with Bing and he drew this.

7957A3F2-25CC-4B67-B73F-8E9C0055054F.jpeg

Didn’t have a bloody clue.

The answer was Netherlands, apparently this represents them being the tallest nation and doing drugs so it should have simple to guess.

looks like he's sniffing a line off a toilet seat

• Haha 2

Awesome @CatManDozaJohn de Wolf the legend! But i must say that pitch itself was also pretty legendary 😂

Hahaha lols @JuniorChubb😂😂😂 only thing I can make of that scribble is that you can't sniff through the mouth so that 'stickdude' must be smoking something special 😂 and that being the 'tallest' part he visualised that with the 'stickdude' nearly fitting in that square-ish cube? 😅

I always love a bit of pictionary so please say cheers to Bing for me Chubb 😉

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Paulie said:

Awesome @CatManDozaJohn de Wolf the legend! But i must say that pitch itself was also pretty legendary 😂

Hahaha lols @JuniorChubb😂😂😂 only thing I can make of that scribble is that you can't sniff through the mouth so that 'stickdude' must be smoking something special 😂 😅

I always love a bit of pictionary so please say cheers to Bing for me Chubb 😉

Wednesday night pictionary event? 

5 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

Wednesday night pictionary event? 

Ooooooooooooooooh!

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Paulie said:

I know I am not that regularly here lately but I do felt the need to break the silence over here 😌

Tune, one of the first albums I ever bought! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CatManDoza said:

Tune, one of the first albums I ever bought! 

Epic mate, such a great album and that legendary cover and bright green case were just so cool and fresh imo. 

• Like 1

Nice little bit of snow this morning... not looking forward to cycling if it sticks around until tomorrow!

49 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Nice little bit of snow this morning... not looking forward to cycling if it sticks around until tomorrow!

extreme bike drifting, haven't got far to drive to the job 2moro so I should be ok. Shame i snowed as I was gonna get materials todya, but cba to go out now!

extreme bike drifting, haven't got far to drive to the job 2moro so I should be ok. Shame i snowed as I was gonna get materials todya, but cba to go out now!

Its all disappeared now! Result... unless it becomes an ice rink in the morning.

Dog Sliding GIF

4 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Its all disappeared now! Result... unless it becomes an ice rink in the morning.

Dog Sliding GIF

really? we've had a fair amount, good couple of inches, all side roads are still white over.

13 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

really? we've had a fair amount, good couple of inches, all side roads are still white over.

Its crap here, Mrs Chubb phoned fom Tesco carpark this morning as she didn't want to drive home because of all the snow. Roads, pavement and grass all covered and it was coming down hard.

4 hours later and its all bloody gone!

3 hours ago, JuniorChubb said:

Its crap here, Mrs Chubb phoned fom Tesco carpark this morning as she didn't want to drive home because of all the snow. Roads, pavement and grass all covered and it was coming down hard.

4 hours later and its all bloody gone!

Bloody hell that's mad, still got at least 2 inches on the ground and still snowing fairly heavy. 

5 hours ago, JuniorChubb said:

Published this a month ago and didn’t get round to sharing it...

Deathtrap Dungeon created in Fortnite Creative. Might be a bit buggy, I tested as well as I could but I’m sure I missed something.

5486-1184-1815

https://www.epicgames.com/fn/5486-1184-1815

Can we play it? 

Can we play it? 

Yup, just stick the code in and it will load up.

I’ll try and get on tomorrow if you want some company in the gloom and doom of the dungeon... or just to help you out if you fail miserably on your own.

2 hours ago, JuniorChubb said:

Yup, just stick the code in and it will load up.

I’ll try and get on tomorrow if you want some company in the gloom and doom of the dungeon... or just to help you out if you fail miserably on your own.

Won't be on 2moro, wife's birthday. Don't want to play it on my own either, so I will wait until mars is in the shadow of jupiter and we meet again

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

Won't be on 2moro, wife's birthday. Don't want to play it on my own either, so I will wait until mars is in the shadow of jupiter and we meet again

• Sad 1

If anyone fancies it, Mythaga is hosting a Wreckfest night tomorrow starting at 8pm, all welcome! Usually hilarious and very destructive 🙂 

• Like 1