VANS Chat

VANS Official

4 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

Loser

Will you stop predicting how I’m gonna get on during the racing tonight!

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

On 1/15/2022 at 12:28 AM, CatManDoza said:

@Paulie @Mark Verstappen

any chance of some context of this song, stumbled upon it after watching some jeborer videos on youtube, and the youtube translations were less than helpful!!!!

Smell my man blood?

• Haha 2

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

@CatManDoza In my Blood from singer/rapper Snelle. His name literally means 'The Fast' as in speed.

Heard this one a lot on the radio recently. He's basically singing about the older he gets the more he starts to understand as to how he became what he has become. Through family mostly as its 'In his blood'.

• 2 weeks later...

anyone got Dirt 5 from PS+ this month, up to 12 players online play, could be fun. Get it by 31st of Jan though!!!

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Not been active as during the summer I was mega busy and I've still been ill quite a bit. All done with Uni though which is a bonus.

Also had some family illness as well so all in all things have been a bit sh*tty and as a result my motivation levels have been hovering somewhere around zero.

I have done quite a bit of grinding though, I think I may be covered until they release GTA6 on the PS12 in about 30 years time.

Grand_Theft_Auto_V_20221209130625.thumb.jpg.28ed1839ca5f48a8d7b0daf0f3c44d16.jpg

drevil_cover.jpg.0e02a3a92d121e9ca63eca0642e959b3.jpg

Getting to the 1 billion mark was a bit 

• 6 months later...