VANS Chat

VANS Official

Sorry @JuniorChubb, if it makes you feel any better you won’t be getting one for free this weekend. Unless you did a heist a couple of weeks back to contribute to the community challenge. The cost for you is around $900k. 👍😁

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, mulder said:

Sorry @JuniorChubb, if it makes you feel any better you won’t be getting one for free this weekend. Unless you did a heist a couple of weeks back to contribute to the community challenge. The cost for you is around $900k. 👍😁

Bollox!

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

@mulder it’s too late now!

You may be right, Bing has one and I can never imagine him doing anything community related.

On the plus side, I had a little run out in Fortnite today to see what the new season is like and I bagged my winning umbrella after 3 games.

Not that you’re really interested but @CatManDoza & @Trashbagsmight be.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JuniorChubb said:

You may be right, Bing has one and I can never imagine him doing anything community related.

On the plus side, I had a little run out in Fortnite today to see what the new season is like and I bagged my winning umbrella after 3 games.

You been playing fortnite without me? 

• Confused 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

1 hour ago, CatManDoza said:

You been playing fortnite without me? 

I would never do that!

innocent whistle GIF

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, JuniorChubb said:

very noice do i feal a  sunday squad sesh  on the horizon

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

Traaaaaashbaaaaaags, finally found your way out of discord? Lol frigging great to have you back omabout here and on ps4 pal

• Like 1

Just now, CatManDoza said:

Traaaaaashbaaaaaags, finally found your way out of discord? Lol frigging great to have you back omabout here and on ps4 pal

was def nice to be back gaming with the boys i'm slowly coming back out of hibernation 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

Miss those Sunday sessions but I’ve been working on Sundays since July, fakkin COVID ruining sh*t!

May be on tomorrow though.

Nice to see ya posting Mr Bags 👍

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

was def nice to be back gaming with the boys i'm slowly coming back out of hibernation 

1 minute ago, JuniorChubb said:

Miss those Sunday sessions but I’ve been working on Sundays since July, fakkin COVID ruining sh*t!

May be on tomorrow though.

Nice to see ya posting Mr Bags 👍

Let's get it on gents, not touched fortnite since whenever our last fortnite session was. 

• Like 1

Let's get it on gents, not touched fortnite since whenever our last fortnite session was. 

Not eaten a hotdog since whenever my last hotdog was...

Lets get it on!

same here def up for tom night for some fun and giggles in a random bush

1 minute ago, Trashbags said:

same here def up for tom night for some fun and giggles in a random bush

Wrong website Trash...

Hide Reaction GIF by flor

1 minute ago, Trashbags said:

u was ok the  other night when u was playing with your w*iner

Well.. I supposed I can’t argue with that, but don’t think your special, everyone had a ride on my Winky the other night.

7 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

, everyone had a ride on my Winky the other night.

Beggars can't be choosers

• Haha 3

I never heard about a barrier but did heard a lot about people having issues with swimming. But it seems to only affect swimming for some reason. The east dock is easy to reach and you can take a boat from there any way you like. Not having to stay close to the island at all.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Aslad said:

Tier 4. I should've stayed up north 🤦‍♂️

f*cked innit! It would be inhumane to cancel christmas, so what does he do, pretty much cancels it for 90% of the country!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

f*cked innit! It would be inhumane to cancel christmas, so what does he do, pretty much cancels it for 90% of the country!!

It's sh*te. I'm sorry but I'm going back to uni in the new year regardless 🤷‍♂️ 

• Like 1

No, I didn't misspell Salad 

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

Hyundai Coupe TSIII Fanclub

1 minute ago, Aslad said:

It's sh*te. I'm sorry but I'm going back to uni in the new year regardless 🤷‍♂️ 

The only funny thing about it all, is sitting at my PC listening to the misses flying off the handle!! It's hilarious

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

Not taking anything away from or defending him but all those c*nts out their are also to blame.

My neighbour who held the main door open for me the other day and said ‘Hi, I tested positive last week and I’m self isolating, but I’ve just been to see my mum at hospital.’

A family member who hid her positive test from the family for 12 hours and told them the next morning. Bing’s sister now has COVID because of this.

The caretaker at a local school who went to work with symptoms, was sent home as it was so blatant what they had, tested positive the next day.

I have come across these 3 c*nts in the past week alone, we have not got a chance when you consider the IQ and selfishness of so many people in this country.

On the plus side... Sunday Fortnite may be back on!