VANS Chat

VANS Official

8 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Not taking anything away from or defending him but all those c*nts out their are also to blame.

My neighbour who held the main door open for me the other day and said ‘Hi, I tested positive last week and I’m self isolating, but I’ve just been to see my mum at hospital.’

A family member who hid her positive test from the family for 12 hours and told them the next morning. Bing’s sister now has COVID because of this.

The caretaker at a local school who went to work with symptoms, was sent home as it was so blatant what they had, tested positive the next day.

I have come across these 3 c*nts in the past week alone, we have not got a chance when you consider the IQ and selfishness of so many people in this country.

On the plus side... Sunday Fortnite may be back on!

I can't claim to have been a 100% compliant saint during all of this, but back in April when I did have symptoms, I stayed in bed and watched youtube and films all day. Unfortunatly, due to work now, I have to work in people houses, I have to share a van with people and I have to visit various suppliers on a daily basis. But during all of these times, I am careful with what I am doing!

To go out and about with symptoms/a positive test etc is just f*cking retarded

• Like 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

1 minute ago, CatManDoza said:

I can't claim to have been a 100% compliant saint during all of this, but back in April when I did have symptoms, I stayed in bed and watched youtube and films all day. Unfortunatly, due to work now, I have to work in people houses, I have to share a van with people and I have to visit various suppliers on a daily basis. But during all of these times, I am careful with what I am doing!

To go out and about with symptoms/a positive test etc is just f*cking retarded

When people’s livelihoods are on the line there will always be ‘bending’ of the rules, paying bills and putting food on the table are immediate needs. Anyone who has the responsibility of supporting others knows this.

Those c*nts I listed are in a different league, no excuse for any of them and I’m embarrassed to be within a degree of separation from them.

• Like 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

Oh yeah Chubb you're not wrong, some people are absolutely moronic about it. 

I was tested before I came home under the student window and I'll be able to get tested when I go back. My sister meanwhile is stuck up north on her own and will therefore be on her own for Christmas for the first time ever, which has left everyone pretty upset about it.

It's a shame the idiots who can't take it seriously have ruined it for everyone else.

No, I didn't misspell Salad 

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

Hyundai Coupe TSIII Fanclub

31 minutes ago, Aslad said:

Oh yeah Chubb you're not wrong, some people are absolutely moronic about it. 

I was tested before I came home under the student window and I'll be able to get tested when I go back. My sister meanwhile is stuck up north on her own and will therefore be on her own for Christmas for the first time ever, which has left everyone pretty upset about it.

It's a shame the idiots who can't take it seriously have ruined it for everyone else.

I have got a test kit sitting here in the living room, I have been asked to use it and drop it in to a mobile testing unit on Sat 2nd Jan before I go back to school.

Not sure how I feel about the test being ‘compulsory’ but we aren’t in normal circumstances here.

You have a sister alone at Christmas? Wish her well, that really does suck. So much so that I won’t even crack any sister jokes.

26 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

I have got a test kit sitting here in the living room, I have been asked to use it and drop it in to a mobile testing unit on Sat 2nd Jan before I go back to school.

Not sure how I feel about the test being ‘compulsory’ but we aren’t in normal circumstances here.

You have a sister alone at Christmas? Wish her well, that really does suck. So much so that I won’t even crack any sister jokes.

Aye it's a pain, the quick-result tests aren't even that accurate or so I've been led to believe. Still, better safe than sorry I guess 😂

And yeah it's not great, she isn't in the best of health either (not covid) so it's pretty sad but not a lot we can do unfortunately 

• Sad 1

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

My nan had a quick test Monday and tested positive, no symptoms, perfectly fine, but even the doctor said we will do another test as these aren't that accurate. The whole things a shambles. 

I won't go full tin foil hat, but it stinks worse than my a*se first thing in a morning. 

I hope your sister fairs well salad, that's not a nice situation to be in, I often joke I'd love to be on my own at Christmas, but not having the option of going somewhere if you want to would suck. Thankfully we have phones, Computers etc to keepnin touch these days. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

I won't go full tin foil hat, but it stinks worse than my a*se first thing in a morning. 

My tin foil hat suggests that the stink of your a*se fist thing in the morning is so toxic it may be where the virus mutated!

1 minute ago, JuniorChubb said:

My tin foil hat suggests that the stink of your a*se fist thing in the morning is so toxic it may be where the virus mutated!

I couldn't possibly comment

Oh yeah I know several people who've had positive results with no symptoms - and a couple of those hadn't even been tested as they'd cancelled / rescheduled yet still got a positive test result 🤦‍♂️🤔

Edited by Aslad
  • Like 1

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

2 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

You have no idea how close that is to the truth

I share your pain... I’ve been there.

@Aslad I have heard of people testing positive without even taking a test, it was always third hand though. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, VANS Official said:

VANS & XBDX RACING IN THE SNOW

WED 30th December 20:30

Iheard some w*anker has a bday on that day 

morning gents ye this covid sh*te is sh*te f*cking everythng up and people being singleminded doesnt help either the 1 reason my daughter not gone bck to school yet this yr u wouldnt think we live in the year 2020/2021 and its been a yr since start of this and it still going on but dont worry you can still go out and have a drink in the pub or go to a disco wtf 

1 hour ago, Trashbags said:

Iheard some w*anker has a bday on that day 

What a great day to have a w*nk, and a birthday too.

27 minutes ago, Mark Verstappen said:

@JuniorChubbI presume you posted the VANS & XBDX RACING IN THE SNOW? It shows up as a box telling me "Sorry, we can't show this content because you do not have permission to see it."

Stappo, not sure what is up with that, can you find the thread on the forum home page?

https://www.rockstarsocialclub.net/forums/topic/22213-xdbx-vans-rolling-around-in-snow/?tab=comments#comment-230809

Anyone fancy a session tonight? 

Do some contact missions or something idk 😂

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

Tonight I'll be watching Brough's stream I think. He's planning on playing the heist but usually fails often the first time. Which will be fun to watch. 😄

19 minutes ago, Aslad said:

Anyone fancy a session tonight? 

Do some contact missions or something idk 😂

Potentially. Not sure what I'm doing tonight yet, should probably have an early night ready for work, but sod it

• Like 1

@Mark Verstappen @mulder

Sorry, I shared the thread from the XDBX section, it’s been moved to the public section now.

Also it will be a crew night so make sure you have the VANS tag on.

Anyone waiting for this let me know.