VANS Chat

VANS Official

Okay, so I'm working on Sunday evening now so unfortunately can't do it then, so looks like tomorrow (Saturday) evening it is for the Off Road Adventure!

Usual start time of 8pm UK time, idk if anyone wants to put it on the events thread. 

I need to check tomorrow about whether my Creator job for the route works, as I might just do it in freeroam instead and mix up the route to be cross-map somehow instead of the usual east coast route. 

Vehicles: Bring whatever car you wish, though something with reasonable ground clearance is highly advised. Also, in keeping with the spirit of this event, I would ask that you bring something that doesn't have godly performance as it ruins the challenging aspect of this event. 

More details will be given when we start the event 👍

Edited by Aslad

No, I didn't misspell Salad 

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

Hyundai Coupe TSIII Fanclub

11 hours ago, Aslad said:

if anyone wants to put it on the events thread. 

That’s what you should do!

Done it for you though you lazy w*nker...

• Haha 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

1 hour ago, JuniorChubb said:

That’s what you should do!

Done it for you though you lazy w*nker...

Thanks lmao, I'm on my phone and I just couldn't be bothered 🤣🤣

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

4 minutes ago, Aslad said:

Thanks lmao, I'm on my phone and I just couldn't be bothered 🤣🤣

Stop being a diva, I done it on my iPad!

Anyway came across this whilst searching for an image, really made me chuckle...

CB3FF9FF-EEA7-4D4A-9DD7-07AD671BA50D.jpeg

• Haha 2

55 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Stop being a diva, I done it on my iPad!

Anyway came across this whilst searching for an image, really made me chuckle...

CB3FF9FF-EEA7-4D4A-9DD7-07AD671BA50D.jpeg

Beautiful 😂😂 I have got a custom image for it somewhere but not on my phone lol

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

2 minutes ago, Aslad said:

Cheers guys, I hope you all enjoyed the evening! 

was good fun, once we'd got rid of the riff raff at the start, good fun all round, and I defo did not change cars 3 times!!!

• Like 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

33 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

was good fun, once we'd got rid of the riff raff at the start, good fun all round, and I defo did not change cars 3 times!!!

Yeah I couldn't be bothered to enforce the no-change rule cause everyone was at it 😂

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

16 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

Yeah, sorry about that, I'm not sure how they joined seeing as its hard enough to join people you want to play with...and they don't normally join any lobbies we (ie the guys that joined the chat) are in...

2 minutes ago, AlexHat29 said:

Yeah, sorry about that, I'm not sure how they joined seeing as its hard enough to join people you want to play with...and they don't normally join any lobbies we (ie the guys that joined the chat) are in...

don;t worry, I realise they had nothing to do with you. Especially as you were one to say straight away, kick em! We sometimes had that problem way back when on ps3 early ps4, people joining and f*cking things up, they were swiftly dealt with

I started re-organising all my garages and I have so many regrets now

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

@Aslad impulse purchases?

Also all the Wednesday regulars, don’t forget we are racing with XDBX this week. 

We may need a few suggestions for tracks, keep in mind the snow and possibly 16 plus players so nothing to narrow or tight.

@CatManDoza @Mark Verstappen @SkyeDave will be make the final call from the suggestions.

30 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

@Aslad impulse purchases?

Bold of you to assume I have enough money for that

Nah, I was just gonna change my default spawn to the Nightclub garages and shuffle stuff around so I have better access to the stuff I use most.... only to discover halfway through that you can't actually spawn in those garages. So... yeah lmao 

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

So a guy just came round and drilled a hole in my cupboard and installed a new router.  I just ran the old playstation 'Test Internet connection'

It used to come in at about 18mbps to download and less than 1mbps for upload.

It just came in at 513mbps download and 51mbps upload which seems like quite the improvement.

Does this mean I should be using it to hack Korea or something or is this fairly normal?

Can Mrs Dave now watch Netflix at the same time as I'm racing you guys?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, SkyeDave said:

So a guy just came round and drilled a hole in my cupboard and installed a new router.  I just ran the old playstation 'Test Internet connection'

It used to come in at about 18mbps to download and less than 1mbps for upload.

It just came in at 513mbps download and 51mbps upload which seems like quite the improvement.

Does this mean I should be using it to hack Korea or something or is this fairly normal?

Can Mrs Dave now watch Netflix at the same time as I'm racing you guys?

Mrs dave can watch netflix, you can watch netflix, the rest of your building can watch netflix, run a cable all the way to Mulder, while you game now! I've got 100mbps and that copes with 4 people using it at the same time! 500 will be lightning

• Like 1

Oh my word it uploads stuff so quick.  Here is a short video of what happened next time I logged into a session after @Aslads off road adventure.

It is simultaneously one of my finer moments in the game whilst still having that err of classic calamity about it.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, SkyeDave said:

Excellent work Salad!  Looks really good!  Needs more dogs I think.

Agreed 😂 tried to get some of my own dog but he was being a lil b*tch and kept barking 😂

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

@Aslad Looks great mate 👍

You should ditch the gmail email address on the website and use an @sewell-automedia.co.uk address though, I guess you get at least one email address with your hosting package?

Also if you need a hand with anything let me know.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

@Aslad Looks great mate 👍

You should ditch the gmail email address on the website and use an @sewell-automedia.co.uk address though, I guess you get at least one email address with your hosting package?

Also if you need a hand with anything let me know.

Ooh I'll have to look into that tbf, didn't even occur to me

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

8 minutes ago, Aslad said:

Ooh I'll have to look into that tbf, didn't even occur to me

It will look more professional and help keep things separate.

• Like 1