VANS Chat

VANS Official

Cheers guys, appreciate it! 

Yeah you're really not wrong about prices. At the time when I was charging £30 a shoot, a girl with an A-Class flat out told me I was charging too much and went with another photographer who charged £25 but provided more photos, because it was painfully obvious he just slaps preset filters on every photo and spams them. She can f*ck off 😄 

Now I'm charging £45... with that McLaren shoot, as I wanted extra shots for my portfolio etc, I ended up doing about 9 hours straight of editing. £45 for 9 hours of editing plus travel expenses and equipment...  bloody bargain if you ask me 😛 

• Like 2

No, I didn't misspell Salad 

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

Hyundai Coupe TSIII Fanclub

I have 3 rate bands. 

Rates, 100 a day 

Mates rates, 75 a day

The 'special few' rates, whatever i feel like charging. Spending 3 says painting my mates woodwork and doors, but knowing full well he will get the beers in, I'll go low on price, plus it keeps me out the house 

• Like 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

Great shots @Aslad.  Once we get our studio finished we'll need to get you up to try some shots in there!  Will pay your expenses as well as your rate obviously.  Might look good in your portfolio to have some studio shots.

IMG_1027.jpg

IMG_1025.jpg

Edited by SkyeDave
  • Like 2

Here's one I took in our old place on my phone camera.  It happened to go off at the exact same time the flash on the main photographers was going and I caught the speed of light or something.  I don't know.  No filter or effects anyway, this was just how it happened....

IMG_2345.thumb.jpg.6c838b16200d0ac75bd603e4e56dc096.jpg

• Like 3

4 hours ago, SkyeDave said:

Great shots @Aslad.  Once we get our studio finished we'll need to get you up to try some shots in there!  Will pay your expenses as well as your rate obviously.  Might look good in your portfolio to have some studio shots.

IMG_1027.jpg

IMG_1025.jpg

Oh wow absolutely that'd be fantastic!

• Like 1

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

19 hours ago, SkyeDave said:

Here's one I took in our old place on my phone camera.  It happened to go off at the exact same time the flash on the main photographers was going and I caught the speed of light or something.  I don't know.  No filter or effects anyway, this was just how it happened....

IMG_2345.thumb.jpg.6c838b16200d0ac75bd603e4e56dc096.jpg

That picture just reminds me of seeing @mulderin my rear view...

You know he’s on his way and about to rush past!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

@SkyeDavei forgot to say last night. I used your ‘Mr Pun’ joke on my parents, got them hook line and sinker. Apparently I’m “being cut out of the will”. I’ll take that as a compliment. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 3/25/2021 at 10:36 AM, Warriors-Ten said:

@SkyeDavei forgot to say last night. I used your ‘Mr Pun’ joke on my parents, got them hook line and sinker. Apparently I’m “being cut out of the will”. I’ll take that as a compliment. 

Is this different from the 'no pun in ten did' variant?

1 hour ago, JuniorChubb said:

Is this different from the 'no pun in ten did' variant?

Nah that’s the one. Got them good. Superb 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Warriors-Ten said:

Nah that’s the one. Got them good. Superb 

Classic! I think we need an official database to keep track of the use of this joke in the real world...

Or at least we should post here each time we sucker someone in with it!

• Like 2

My problem is, I hear I world ie of a joke and when I go to tell it, I can't remember it! 

2 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

My problem is, I hear I world ie of a joke and when I go to tell it, I can't remember it! 

Then we shall exclude you from the League of Extraordinary Joke Tellers, be gone with you!

animation art GIF by rasalo

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

It's been a year since I yeeted Greg into a wall and he was lost to the world 

H  o   w    has it been a year 

Also he reappeared on FB marketplace a few weeks ago sporting a weird grille and a dodgy exhaust 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

12 hours ago, Aslad said:

It's been a year since I yeeted Greg into a wall and he was lost to the world 

H  o   w    has it been a year 

Also he reappeared on FB marketplace a few weeks ago sporting a weird grille and a dodgy exhaust 🤣

hope they are selling it with a decleration of the crash repairs

28 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

hope they are selling it with a decleration of the crash repairs

Not sure actually lmao 😂😂 I think so

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

1 hour ago, Warriors-Ten said:

Monday evening, 8pm, Mythaga is hosting another wreckfest night, all welcome! 

mention to @SkyeDave@CatManDozaand DoubleG (can’t tag him) in case you guys want a reminder 🙂

Should be there all being well, maybe not all night as back at work Tuesday, but we shall see

• Like 1

@AsladWe were looking at car options for Bing last week, I have been attacked by ad's for Corsa's for under £1,000 in web ads for a solid week now!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

@AsladWe were looking at car options for Bing last week, I have been attacked by ad's for Corsa's for under £1,000 in web ads for a solid week now!

I refuse to believe he is old enough to drive! 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

I refuse to believe he is old enough to drive! 

6 months away... time flies Mr Cat, young Cat will be ready to drive before you know it!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, JuniorChubb said:

6 months away... time flies Mr Cat, young Cat will be ready to drive before you know it!

Bloody hell, well I never. Doesn't seem that long ago he was a squeaky voice little un showing us his gta outfits 

• Haha 2

On 4/4/2021 at 12:56 PM, JuniorChubb said:

That makes me feel really old bloody hell. Mad to think I was chatting with you guys before I'd even learned to drive 😂

Tell him to get a 1.6 Coupe  😉 you might be surprised on the insurance and you should find a decent one for that price 

• Like 1

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)