VANS Chat

VANS Official

2 hours ago, JuniorChubb said:

It will look more professional and help keep things separate.

Yeah, I never actually use that gmail one (I have a different personal one) which is why I decided to use it. A proper professional one will definitely look better though hahaha

• Like 1

No, I didn't misspell Salad 

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

Hyundai Coupe TSIII Fanclub

Wow Salad that looks really impressive and very professional. Hats off to you mate!

And just like Chubb also offered, if you may need anything I am also happy to help if you need some vector stuff or a drawn artwork for example.

Best of luck with the little business mate keep that passion burning and I am sure you are going to do great things.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Paulie said:

Wow Salad that looks really impressive and very professional. Hats off to you mate!

And just like Chubb also offered, if you may need anything I am also happy to help if you need some vector stuff or a drawn artwork for example.

Best of luck with the little business mate keep that passion burning and I am sure you are going to do great things.

much appreciated, thank you!

• Like 1

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

So this is happening next Wednesday 6th if I'm not trampling on anybody spot.  Go check out the VANS events thread to sign up. 

1241080170_FrontPage.jpeg.dbd1699f2084d09fb59e8b144ae2a48f.jpeg

• Like 3

Happy new year fellow weirdos. Strange on this year, take away curry and many cans of lager, everyone asleep by 11.30, just me, a large jack and a smoke on the doorstep watching the fireworks. 

May 2021 bring chubb his mojo back, save stop telling terrible jokes and stappen finally watching some films. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

Happy new year pals!

Been a sh*t one, let's hope 2021 is better 👌

• Like 2

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

Happy New Year guys!

I'm going to throw next Wednesdays event 'The 1979 Rally De Paleto' open to XDBX later on today because I want to ensure I get the numbers up to as close to 16 as possible so if you want to pick a car and sign up now that would be great.  Don't be put off if the faster cars end up getting taken,. The way it's set up someone could win in a Fagaloa if they get a clean fast run.

It'll be a different vibe to this Wednesday past.  It's non contact and it should be a lot quieter on the chat front during the actual racing because everyone will be concentrating on their own thing.  Before, in-between and after will be the usual banter though.

@Mark Verstappen @JuniorChubb @doubleg213 @Trashbags  @Aslad@Warriors-Ten @badingaaa @AlexHat29

• Like 4

1 hour ago, JuniorChubb said:

Tyler Witt is was a beast on corner 2!

I haven't wat he'd it yet, saving it for bed time watching

4 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

I haven't wat he'd it yet, saving it for bed time watching

tw*t! I was wondering if there was a VANS van in there.

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

3 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

tw*t! I was wondering if there was a VANS van in there.

LOL no, I had ever intention of sending one in, but the 20 quid postage wasn't an option at the time 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Aslad said:

A good point - seen so many videos on social media the last few days of absolute dickheads going to crowded parties and raves, like seriously I don't understand people who can do that 

Yeah, we've got this weird situation at work at the moment where they want to carry on filming.  We just had an email from the producer explaining how we're allowed to carry on filming and that the Scottish Government and the BBC say we can carry.

Just because we can doesn't mean we should.  If one of the cast, the Director or the DoP test positive then we're fine, the way the government has set it up that's what needs to happen fothe production to get the insurance money.  Then they'll happily set it down.  I'm thinking maybe if we just didn't film then the cast and everyone else might not catch it.

Nah, we won't get the insurance money, lets just carry on til somebody nearly dies, somebody  important though, has to be somebody important.....

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Away from all the rona doom and gloom, I fell off a ladder this morning due to a rotten floor board, so there's always that to laugh at. 

• Haha 3

21 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

Away from all the rona doom and gloom, I fell off a ladder this morning due to a rotten floor board, so there's always that to laugh at. 

Whilst I would of course like to point out I hope you sustained no injuries, that is something I would have enjoyed witnessing and I make no lies about the fact I would have pissed myself laughing. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Warriors-Ten said:

Whilst I would of course like to point out I hope you sustained no injuries, that is something I would have enjoyed witnessing and I make no lies about the fact I would have pissed myself laughing. 

I would expect nothing less. It happened again in another part of the room, this time a chimney breast broke my fall, but I ended up with 5 litres of maggy silk all over the floor and a bruised arm. I should probably go home

• Sad 2