VANS Chat

VANS Official

3 hours ago, Mark Verstappen said:

Next DLC announced. Focused solely on cars and everything related to them!

https://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/25o1829o5o4993/los-santos-tuners-coming-july-20

For me personally the Dominator Classic and a new BMW are highlights but its a What (cars) are you guys looking forward to? Seems like a vast selection with It looks like an early 2000 mustang, and Audi, new Supra, RX-7 & for @Paulieit looks like there is a Honda S2000. 17 new cars enroute!

Might tempt me back in the evenings if I can, we shall see 👀

• Like 1

No, I didn't misspell Salad 

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

Hyundai Coupe TSIII Fanclub

Evening all, gonna try and get on tomorrow night, our Dave told me about an update or something.

No promises how long I’ll  be on, I only managed 10 mins before I signed out tonight and I still have the social motivation of Harold the Hermit. 

• Like 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

2 hours ago, JuniorChubb said:

Evening all, gonna try and get on tomorrow night, our Dave told me about an update or something.

No promises how long I’ll  be on, I only managed 10 mins before I signed out tonight and I still have the social motivation of Harold the Hermit. 

10 minutes of the chubb meister is worth its wait in gold. Will be great to see you again pal, but understand if you can't make it. 

• Like 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

If we need an impromptu event, my vote always goes with survive the hunt. Find it so much fun and always a good laugh 

• Like 1

I don’t think there’s a specific plan for tonight, just see who’s about at 8, get together and have a look at the new cars/races etc. It would be great to see you if you can make it @JuniorChubb but like catman said don’t worry if you can’t 🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mulder said:

I don’t think there’s a specific plan for tonight, just see who’s about at 8, get together and have a look at the new cars/races etc. It would be great to see you if you can make it @JuniorChubb but like catman said don’t worry if you can’t 🙂

I guessed that was the plan, impromptu survive the hunt would be fun too. Mostly I will be moaning about the heat though

• Like 2

Had a little nose around the update, as I gave myself an early finish cuz of how f*ckING HOT IT IS! Pleasently surprised, should be able to have a variety of things this eve. And make sure you finish top 3 in a tuner race 3 times in 3 days, you win the 'podium' car

• Like 1

Feeling good guys, wasn’t sure about tonight but I’m gonna have a bath, brush my teeth, put on my best string vest and power up the PS4 at 7:45 as it seriously might die if I turn it on now 🤣

8 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Feeling good guys, wasn’t sure about tonight but I’m gonna have a bath, brush my teeth, put on my best string vest and power up the PS4 at 7:45 as it seriously might die if I turn it on now 🤣

This makes me happy, I'd go with 7.30 if you haven't been on already, good old cutscenes n sh*t

Edited by CatManDoza
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

This makes me happy, I'd go with 7.30 if you haven't been on already, good old cutscenes n sh*t

@JuniorChubb what the man of cats said. Just make sure you’ve had the update sorted, otherwise you’ll be sitting waiting 

• Like 1

Cheers wankers.

I have been on and bought a Futo last night, thought it was all a pile of sh*t so I logged off before I even modded my new Futo. 😂

Will be cool to explore whats what with the gang though!

Currently telling me I have 86 minutes left on the download.. and that’s before the thing even does any copying. So I may be late. Thank you BT 

Just now, Warriors-Ten said:

Currently telling me I have 86 minutes left on the download.. and that’s before the thing even does any copying. So I may be late. Thank you BT 

I had the same yesterday with v*rgin, was gonna jump on pc to check it out but v*rgin problems had put me down to 7mbps

Cheers guys, glad I popped on.

Also... decent drifting in GTA? I’m still in shock!

• Like 1

Great fun last night, good to see @Aslad and @JuniorChubb managing to make it on! I’m loving the update (not just because of the new Xero Gas clothing and liveries), plenty of new event opportunities for our usual Wednesday night antics. I can definitely see a low grip tyre night happening at some point. I imagine that will bring a couple of epic drifts and a huge amount of spinning and swearing 😁

As for next week I don’t think there’s any concrete plan. Probably something similar to last night, see who turns up and go from there 👍. Drifting, racing, survive the hunt or something else entirely? Maybe all of the above? We’ve got a week to decide anyway so hopefully see you all then 🙂

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, mulder said:

Great fun last night, good to see @Aslad and @JuniorChubb managing to make it on! I’m loving the update (not just because of the new Xero Gas clothing and liveries), plenty of new event opportunities for our usual Wednesday night antics. I can definitely see a low grip tyre night happening at some point. I imagine that will bring a couple of epic drifts and a huge amount of spinning and swearing 😁

As for next week I don’t think there’s any concrete plan. Probably something similar to last night, see who turns up and go from there 👍. Drifting, racing, survive the hunt or something else entirely? Maybe all of the above? We’ve got a week to decide anyway so hopefully see you all then 🙂

I concur, very happy with the update. Did the bank job contract last night on my own, piece of p*ss if I can manage it on my own! Bit annoying one of the cars that come in for fixing was glitches and I couldn't fix it! 

Time to knuckle down and get the show rep up for the trade prices and liveries etc

• Like 3

Yeah it was really great to see you guys, I'll try and make an effort to be more active 🙌

• Like 4

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

enjoyed tonight ladies, some good races, nothing too serious, bit of a loff all round.

edit: confirmed video of stapps old man in the bubble bath

Edited by CatManDoza
  • Haha 2

Well, my first GTA event in quite some time was an experience...one I'd rather forget lol

Nevertheless thanks to @Mark Verstappenfor hosting and putting it together 👍

However as I mentioned last night, I wouldn't mind doing a re-run of the LSTCC that we did back in 2017!

Found the old thread on GTA forums...

http://gtaforums.com/topic/887865-los-santos-touring-car-championship-ps4/m/topic/887865-los-santos-touring-car-championship-ps4/

Edited by Mythaga
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/5/2021 at 10:17 AM, Mythaga said:

Well, my first GTA event in quite some time was an experience...one I'd rather forget lol

Nevertheless thanks to @Mark Verstappenfor hosting and putting it together 👍

However as I mentioned last night, I wouldn't mind doing a re-run of the LSTCC that we did back in 2017!

Found the old thread on GTA forums...

http://gtaforums.com/topic/887865-los-santos-touring-car-championship-ps4/m/topic/887865-los-santos-touring-car-championship-ps4/

I was worried you might have a dodgy time remembering the aspects of the game that got on your t*ts are still there.

We had a big lobby and some good laughs though so GTA aside I hope you enjoyed the lols. It was great to have the extra numbers with you, @Paulie Red and Lethal turning up.

Touring cars may have a few more options now with new cars in the mix, a few new props and lamppost removal to open up the tracks a little.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, JuniorChubb said:

I was worried you might have a dodgy time remembering the aspects of the game that got on your t*ts are still there.

We had a big lobby and some good laughs though so GTA aside I hope you enjoyed the lols. It was great to have the extra numbers with you, @Paulie Red and Lethal turning up.

Touring cars may have a few more options now with new cars in the mix, a few new props and lamppost removal to open up the tracks a little.

@JuniorChubbDon't worry about it, I hadn't played the game for ages so wasn't expecting to be competitive...but yes the reasons I got pissed off with the game in the first place did rear their ugly head...no need to go into detail.

As far as the Touring Cars go, I guess I got a bit nostalgic, but still wouldn't mind re-running it in some capacity for the Lol's if nothing else. I may indeed re-visit some of the tacks and remove some pesky lamp posts! 👍

Anyway, it was nice to speak to you been a while, and I know you are not a fan of GTS but get Wreckfest it's a proper giggle!  Some of the funniest nights we have had lately. We run it once a month on Monday and would it be great to see you! 😝

Edited by Mythaga
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

I did a disappear again oops

So circumstances change, the Coupe is sadly up for sale :(

Commuting 100 miles a day was taking it's toll on my wallet in a car that only manages about 250 miles to a tank, so I've replaced it with an BMW E91 330D Touring. 

@doubleg hope you're proud, I've come to the dark side 😂 

3.0 inline-6 and it's hilariously economical and surprisingly good sounding for a diesel. And very quick compared to the Coupe 😂

@r99.swl on Instagram for pics 🙌

• Like 1

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)