VANS Chat

VANS Official

On 12/2/2020 at 4:19 PM, Aslad said:

Is my part in the pecking order just occasionally chiming in and promising to come to events that I either forget about or am too busy with uni to attend?

I can only assume I am at the bottom of said pecking order. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Warriors-Ten said:

why change the habit of a lifetime

• Haha 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

4 hours ago, Warriors-Ten said:

Take your title of bottom p*cker and be proud!

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

19 hours ago, Warriors-Ten said:

Estate agent under the pecking order

Celebrity Estate Agent 😉

• Like 1

Morning all, @Protocawl from XDBX is offering us a couple of competitive/fun nights against XDBX.

Either a Rocket League type game in Wizzy Classics or maybe some non-contact racing in the new year.

Seeing as I am not really in the ‘organising’ frame of mind I thought I would share here and tag @Mark Verstappenand @SkyeDave seeing are you are the current ‘go to’ guys.

1 hour ago, JuniorChubb said:

Morning all, @Protocawl from XDBX is offering us a couple of competitive/fun nights against XDBX.

Either a Rocket League type game in Wizzy Classics or maybe some non-contact racing in the new year.

Seeing as I am not really in the ‘organising’ frame of mind I thought I would share here and tag @Mark Verstappenand @SkyeDave seeing are you are the current ‘go to’ guys.

What he said, I in no way forgot about the message proto sent at all

• Haha 1

Have ya noticed how many f1 drivers have scottish town names.
Stirling moss
Lewis hamilton
Eddie irvine
Ayr town centre.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Mark Verstappen said:

What day would that be on @JuniorChubb?

Not got a clue Stappo...

Nothing confirmed, Proto messaged me to ask if we’d be interested. I shared it here, I would guess Wednesday would be best for VANS.

14 hours ago, JuniorChubb said:

Not got a clue Stappo...

Nothing confirmed, Proto messaged me to ask if we’d be interested. I shared it here, I would guess Wednesday would be best for VANS.

I'm up for doing anything with XDBX.  Myself, @mulder and @TheFox2000unit are racing with them in the Sunday Racing League at the moment. It's good fun and not too late for anyone else to join if they fancy it....

• Like 1

Rockstar dropped a second trailer for the upcoming heist, who's still up for running through it next Tuesday?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

Rockstar dropped a second trailer for the upcoming heist, who's still up for running through it next Tuesday?

I'm bringing my PS4 home with me this Christmas, so provided I'm free, I'm down!

• Like 2

No, I didn't misspell Salad 

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

Hyundai Coupe TSIII Fanclub

It's a Tuesday release?

I wouldn't mind running through it when it appears. I still haven't done the last heist.

There are only really two important points for me in the new update though, a: does it have new roads on that island and b: can I use them for a race in creator. Other than that I am not that fussed. 

Would have been online last night but I was doing some fairly heavy coding nonsense and it was at the point where I couldn't leave it unfinished. Currently doing something that is probably about a months work for a team of developers. Except I'm doing it with a team comprising of me, my depression and the power of metal. 

It's a bit grim!

Edited by doubleg213
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, doubleg213 said:

It's a Tuesday release?

I wouldn't mind running through it when it appears. I still haven't done the last heist.

There are only really two important points for me in the new update though, a: does it have new roads on that island and b: can I use them for a race in creator. Other than that I am not that fussed. 

Would have been online last night but I was doing some fairly heavy coding nonsense and it was at the point where I couldn't leave it unfinished. Currently doing something that is probably about a months work for a team of developers. Except I'm doing it with a team comprising of me, my depression and the power of metal. 

It's a bit grim!

The power of metal shall see you through, it always does!

16 minutes ago, Warriors-Ten said:

Approx 25 mins in if you’d like to hear me say “sprinkles” (a la Tittysprinkles) on national television 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m000q5xv/homes-under-the-hammer-series-24-episode-20

Is that today's episode? I heard Dion on the tv earlier and nearly watched but I had work to do

5 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

Is that today's episode? I heard Dion on the tv earlier and nearly watched but I had work to do

Correct. This is the second time you’ve missed me! 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Warriors-Ten said:

Correct. This is the second time you’ve missed me! 

I've just watched it. Excellent use of the word sprinkles. And you really dont look like what I thought you would, definite distinct lack of beard 

Was a bloody lovely house though.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

I've just watched it. Excellent use of the word sprinkles. And you really dont look like what I thought you would, definite distinct lack of beard 

Was a bloody lovely house though.

I did try my best. Yeah it’s one of my biggest flaws, my little baby face devoid of an actual beard I’m afraid. 

I'll be down for tomorrow evening 😉

Provided I don't forget anyway lmao.

As an update, my automotive photography business isn't exactly booming, but I'm definitely improving 😄

Facebook as always ruins the quality, but you can see the several full sets I've done recently on FB and Insta with the same name as the watermark 😉here's a few of my favourites though

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 3

No, I didn't misspell Salad 

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

Hyundai Coupe TSIII Fanclub