Not the word I'd use!

Understandable 😂😂

No, I didn't misspell Salad 

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

Hyundai Coupe TSIII Fanclub

1 hour ago, JuniorChubb said:

Pics look top drawer @Aslad

Cheers 😁

What time we thinking for tomorrow then?

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

9 hours ago, Aslad said:

Cheers 😁

What time we thinking for tomorrow then?

Depending on how work goes and what time I finish, should be on between 7 and 8. Only thing I know for sure, is that after a day on my knees tiling floors, I'm gonna need a long soak in a hot bath before I do anything.

• Like 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

12 minutes ago, Mark Verstappen said:

I havent taken a bath in over 5 year. 🤣

Smelly git!

I rarely have one to be fair, but after a hard day theres nothing better than soaking the muscles. 

I've just managed to slice open 3 fingers at the scrap yard, so hopefully it won't impact too much on pressing buttons

Oh good.. so the island isn't in free roam. And the only way to get there is buy a 2.2-10 mil submarine.

Fun....

• Haha 1

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

New update sucks in my brief attempts at it thus far.

Way too long in the cut scenes going to the island and you can't skip them. Then first prep mission my game glitched so I couldn't get out of the sub to complete it, you start f*cking miles away from the target on it as well. Or rather, the sub and the add on mini sub are so slow it feels like it is.

Ended up spawning the regular CEO buzzard to fly to the target then requesting other stuff when you get there.

Doesn't matter what R* add, the go to always turns out to still be Armored Kuruma and/or the Buzzard.

Haven't even finished the first prep mission and I've pretty much decided I can't be arsed with it, might give it a brief try later. But really all I want is the island to be in creator, which it isn't, and some new cars, which as yet aren't available. 

Edited by doubleg213
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Well f*ck, that's a disappointment, but in will still use it as an excuse not to have to watch tv with the wife 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

Well f*ck, that's a disappointment, but in will still use it as an excuse not to have to watch tv with the wife 

Same! I most definitely don't have enough money for any of the heist things but will be nice to play with you guys again

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

11 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

Other opinions may vary, just personally think it's sh*t. 

Could make some semi decent rally stages with creator access to the island, but I doubt we'll get it considering we still don't have a blank canvas arena for regular races. 

If a couple of people want a go at the heist I'll try running it from my sub as it saves everyone else the cash. 

But you may have to hear me go full rant about how slow everything seems. 

Edited by doubleg213

7 minutes ago, doubleg213 said:

Could make some semi decent rally stages with creator access to the island, but I doubt we'll get it considering we still don't have a blank canvas arena for regular races. 

If a couple of people want a go at the heist I'll try running it from my sub as it saves everyone else the cash. 

Will Seem like an old school session with you moaning about everything 

Edited by doubleg213
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, doubleg213 said:

Most people seem to share your disappointment. The excuse of "the island would be too big to load on the map" just seems poor to me, cause why did they not just put it way out to sea out of draw distance of the mainland? 

Would have made it interesting to get there but oh well

Edited by doubleg213

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

Did the thing I never thought I'd do: sold my Stromberg.

The new Toreador is the same, but has 4 seats, a rocket boost (which works underwater lol) and no minimap marker. Seemed like a no brainer 😂

Edited by Aslad
  • Like 1

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

Just read on twater, once you've completed the heist as leader you can go back to the island to visit, making it sort of free roam.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

Just read on twater, once you've completed the heist as leader you can go back to the island to visit, making it sort of free roam.

Hmm 🤔 with 2.1 mil I won't be completing the heist anytime soon lmao

• Haha 1

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

Bing said the island is in free roam on PS5 but not PS4, sounds about right. Can anyone confirm this?

I was impressed when he showed me that he had bought Concorde but that evaporated away when I saw the new car that should be in Sports Classic on the Warstock website which probably means we won’t be able to race it without ball ache.

Im downloading the update now but I may be sharing DubG’s enthusiasm for it.

@CatManDozahope your fingers are ok, also I never knew you earn a living on your knees... takes all sorts I guess.

• Haha 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

16 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Bing said the island is in free roam on PS5 but not PS4, sounds about right. Can anyone confirm this?

I was impressed when he showed me that he had bought Concorde but that evaporated away when I saw the new car that should be in Sports Classic on the Warstock website which probably means we won’t be able to race it without ball ache.

Im downloading the update now but I may be sharing DubG’s enthusiasm for it.

@CatManDozahope your fingers are ok, also I never knew you earn a living on your knees... takes all sorts I guess.

The new classic sports car is essentially the Stromberg MkII - also that jet bomber is totally useless, as with all new aircraft in this game 🤦‍♂️ based off a Russian supersonic swing-wing jet bomber, yet the wings don't move and the thing is apparently just as bad if not worse than the Volatol...

I vote we just have a bit of a laugh and mess about tonight 😂

• Like 1

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

30 minutes ago, Aslad said:

The new classic sports car is essentially the Stromberg MkII - also that jet bomber is totally useless, as with all new aircraft in this game 🤦‍♂️ based off a Russian supersonic swing-wing jet bomber, yet the wings don't move and the thing is apparently just as bad if not worse than the Volatol...

I vote we just have a bit of a laugh and mess about tonight 😂

Still downloading, should be on soonish. 👍

• Like 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

2 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Still downloading, should be on soonish. 👍

I'll be on by like half 6-ish

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

Do you know what might be fun? The submarine is off the radar when submerged, so if we don't do the heist we could do a sort of search for Red October 😂😂

Aircraft & boats vs submarine 👀

• Like 1

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)