What did you do today?

JustHatched

On 10/1/2018 at 12:32 PM, Fido_le_muet said:

I am a dad ! 

My little girl came into the world yesterday evening. 

She's perfect. 

Congrats!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Omar recently posted about how his company suddenly closed and left him shocked and unemployed. Well I worked for that same company. I’ve been unemployed the last two months. Between my savings, unemployment insurance and some poker income I’ve been fine the past two months but I’m relieved to say that I am gainfully employed again. I am getting married next April and plan on starting a family immediately after so I’m glad I got this position now. 

I’ve actually been hired in the same industry I’ve been in the past decade+ by a company that’s bigger and better and my starting salary is slightly higher than what my last company paid me with a much higher ceiling! Another benifet is I will be telecommuting and working from home.  I start on Monday  

Just wanted to share some good news. 

• Like 13

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

• 3 weeks later...

@WasHatched has been invited to play his French horn at Disney World with something they have going on there next spring. 

So we will be down your way around March @Sinister

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Other than work I got all the bugs fixed on this website today

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

I went to work feeling very tired after staying up late playing around on www.rockstarsocialclub.net 😂

Love the site so far @Hatch  👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

Today will be a busy day at work.  I work from home and have some flexibility in my schedule sometimes, but today I have 6 web meetings with other employees and or customers!  One at 9am, 10am, 11am, 1230pm, 300pm and 700pm!  Gonna be a long day!

• Like 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

4 hours ago, M.C.Lethal Dose said:

Dug out an old laptop and joined this site.

And we are happy you are here.

I made about 2 dozen floral baskets and vases today and wired several hundred roses. Valentine's Day is in 2 days and being co-owner of a floral shop I am pretty swamped for a couple days.

• Like 1

With Valentines coming we are swamped at the flower shop. I wired a few hundred roses today and made shit loads of vases and baskets. Old man arthritis in my knuckles is real today.

I went to work, had a bacon baguette and a latte from Greggs. Went to Birmingham to ut up some curtain poles and mirrors. Decided to turn it into a Job and Knock, picked up the kids, came home, had a shower and Play Gran Turismo.

Another exciting installment of 'A day in the life of CatMan' tommorow, wether you like it or not!!!!

• Like 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

I am so glad this day is over, but we sold all the flowers we ordered for VDay. I usually try to get a 3 or 4 new threads on here each night but drawing a blank tonight due to being tired.

• Like 1

I think we can let you off Hatch. Its the same a few days before christmas, when everyone wants their house painting for the family coming over. So much to do, not enough time to do it in!

• Like 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

Inset day at school today so no kids 😊

....and my list of jobs is a logo for a club/project. Many cups of tea will be needed to get though this easy day.

@Hatch At least you never have trouble getting or forgetting flowers for your other half.

6 hours ago, JuniorChubb said:

@Hatch At least you never have trouble getting or forgetting flowers for your other half.

You'd think that wouldn't ya? Truth is I don't forget but I do buy them from a competing florist in the the area and have them deliver the flower to her at our flower shop. It doesn't seem right to just go in our cooler and grab them and say here ya go. We get on well with most of the compet*tion around here. They usually give me a deal cuz they know I know what they actually paid for their flowers

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Hatch said:

You'd think that wouldn't ya? Truth is I don't forget but I do buy them from a competing florist in the the area and have them deliver the flower to her at our flower shop. It doesn't seem right to just go in our cooler and grab them and say here ya go. We get on well with most of the compet*tion around here. They usually give me a deal cuz they know I know what they actually paid for their flowers

A man of integrity 👍

I got to skip it completely this year, we had Pizza and watched Wallace and Grommit. 😂