What did you do today?

JustHatched

Black wagon runs/drives perfectly so Tech, being the awesome person she is, wants to keep it even though it has some rust. Olds is also cleared to stay so my Pod is complete and I own the Trifecta of B Body, Whale wagons.

LOEzaso.jpg

53835467_10218497388051012_1353093132656

• Like 4

I had a few really nice meetings about my attendance in the dark days when I used to work for a living. The best ones being the ones where they told me that my attendance was no longer required.

Anyhoo, been to a Da Vinci exhibit that was local to me. Never seen any of his stuff in the flesh and it was only £2.50 in so would have been rude not to go. Absolutely awesome stuff there. They are doing a lot of small exhibitions around the country and then a main one with all of the work displayed which I definitely need to go to.

There was also some work in another room by a local artist who does faces, the stuff was absolutely incredible. 

This was the first one of them I saw.

GORDON-HARKNESS.jpg

• Like 3

One of my childhood friends got engaged last year so we spent yesterday eating, drinking and her trying on wedding dresses and this morning she asked me and another friend to be bridesmaids :D Super happy. Also got the biggest bunch of flowers I have ever seen :lol: 

IG4dW5Y.jpg

HQMI4v1.jpg

PDaBCJ1.jpg

sIzlDvD.jpg

• Like 7

Noticed its no longer winter. I expressed my dislike of men walking in a group in the shoutbox earlier, it makes me uncomfortable if there is more than two of them. Now with the snow gone, and i must say Sweden probably has one of the most well spread net of bicycle pavements in the world where you next to almost every road will find a seperate 3 meter wide tarmac trail just for pedestiant and bicycles ( called bicycleroad), there is something else that might be even worse.

Groups of middleaged men in spandex, beards, googles, slipstreamed helmets, neon bikes riding their bikes like their taxes funded the entire world. And apperently they are so elite the bicycleroads are just not enough for their heavy spandex bottoms as they rather use the actual road heading down four asses wide being a serious danger to everyone, and my well being. 

I like excercise, but i dont like this.

• Like 4

I am havin' such a good time just jammin' to dance music on Spotify and editing clips on GTA.. sending positive vibes to anyone needing a good feel day today! ❤️ 

On 3/23/2019 at 3:44 PM, Lann said:

Noticed its no longer winter. I expressed my dislike of men walking in a group in the shoutbox earlier, it makes me uncomfortable if there is more than two of them. Now with the snow gone, and i must say Sweden probably has one of the most well spread net of bicycle pavements in the world where you next to almost every road will find a seperate 3 meter wide tarmac trail just for pedestiant and bicycles ( called bicycleroad), there is something else that might be even worse.

Groups of middleaged men in spandex, beards, googles, slipstreamed helmets, neon bikes riding their bikes like their taxes funded the entire world. And apperently they are so elite the bicycleroads are just not enough for their heavy spandex bottoms as they rather use the actual road heading down four asses wide being a serious danger to everyone, and my well being. 

I like excercise, but i dont like this.

Ah, "nice" to see this happens in other parts of the world as well.... 

And here you must not dare to say anything about their behavior... At least if you dont want to end up with a dented car, without mirrors...

4 minutes ago, djw180 said:

Finally found some free wifi this borrowed phone will connect to. On a beach in St. Kitts. Nice cooling breeze.

:D

On 3/23/2019 at 3:44 PM, Lann said:

Groups of middleaged men in spandex, beards, googles, slipstreamed helmets, neon bikes riding their bikes like their taxes funded the entire world.

Yep, that’s me, lol!

...although I’m slightly passed middle aged I guess ?

• Haha 1

Spotted a Deluxo today

20190326_160613.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Got home from Florida Friday. It was ok, far more walking than I ever want to do...

Yesterday @dead_x_12 was going to his aunts house an pulled out in front of another car and caused a wreck. He is fine, his truck is banged up but fixable. The other car got fucked up

https://www.wthitv.com/content/news/Local-woman-raises-concerns-over-intersection-of-US-41-and-Evans-Avenue-507856651.html?fbclid=IwAR0r4Mfp-KNYJ8qTg1n04SpoJKJ_6krNTsnXVlrwE2YsPhzJSUEdnFJa4_w

55646565_372607000255891_5469462541593739264_n.jpg

55798172_2154918034557815_7252252012455133184_n.jpg

55719231_2303713476563527_1756416468993441792_n.jpg

• Sad 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

2 hours ago, Hatch said:

Got home from Florida Friday. It was ok, far more walking than I ever want to do...

Yesterday @dead_x_12 was going to his aunts house an pulled out in front of another car and caused a wreck. He is fine, his truck is banged up but fixable. The other car got fucked up

https://www.wthitv.com/content/news/Local-woman-raises-concerns-over-intersection-of-US-41-and-Evans-Avenue-507856651.html?fbclid=IwAR0r4Mfp-KNYJ8qTg1n04SpoJKJ_6krNTsnXVlrwE2YsPhzJSUEdnFJa4_w

55646565_372607000255891_5469462541593739264_n.jpg

55798172_2154918034557815_7252252012455133184_n.jpg

55719231_2303713476563527_1756416468993441792_n.jpg

Damn. I bet he's pretty shaken up. 

Dodgeservice.png

On 3/31/2019 at 10:09 AM, Dodge said:

Damn. I bet he's pretty shaken up. 

He was/is. Fortunately he was in mid turn and the way his truck was his there is no frame or cab damage. The wreck curled the upper A frame and broke the ball joint. So essentially a total front suspension rebuild and put and fender and door on it and it is good to go. Should have it whipped by the end of the weekend.

• Like 1

Today I dropped the fuel tank on the Olds station wagon and replaced the fuel pump/sending unit.

5ZU7Oua.jpg?1

P3Q4agt.jpg?1

8qp7dvU.jpg?1

Put it all back together and put a few gallons of fresh gas in with the few gallons of 2 year old gas already in it and....

• Like 3

I finally had to bit the bullet and have this beautiful pine tree cut down. It had been struck by lightning and I wanted to give a chance. The lightning just inflicted too much damage and was a huge risk of falling on my home. I so hayed in having to do it.

Before

spacer.png

The pile

spacer.png

A bit of prospective on the size. This is well up the tree.

spacer.png

Edited by zztop911
  • Like 4

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

In the past week I have mowed for the first time this year which sucked because of the prep work to do the first one. Picking up the sticks and crap takes days to do. Plus I have to mow Rose's moms yard this year as well which is attached to our yard. My mow time has went from 5 hours to 7.

Also, the damn clothe dryer quit heating, had to totally disassemble it to get the the thermo switch to replace it.

2 hours ago, Hatch said:

In the past week I have mowed for the first time this year which sucked because of the prep work to do the first one. Picking up the sticks and crap takes days to do. Plus I have to mow Rose's moms yard this year as well which is attached to our yard. My mow time has went from 5 hours to 7.

Also, the damn clothe dryer quit heating, had to totally disassemble it to get the the thermo switch to replace it.

I still haven't got all the limbs and actual trees cleaned out of the Little pine Forest. I've got about a month for all that new wood to dry out before I burn again.

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

Give the yard it's first mowing of the year a couple days ago, also tore the clothes dryer apart to fix it. It wasn't heating and it took me a bit to figure out how to put it back together. Works like new now. 

Told the wife this morning I saved her life last night. Told her I felt the urge to strangle her in her sleep but didn't. She said that wasn't possible cuz I didn't wake up when she was standing over me with the cleaver........

• Haha 1

Spring cleaning yesterday and today... 

Plus uploaded loads of track videos to YT in prep’ for posting here.

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

30 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Spring cleaning yesterday and today... 

Plus uploaded loads of track videos to YT in prep’ for posting here.

Did you go back to bed and cheer up??

I worked this morning then spent the afternoon car hunting and watching GoT, got some mad catching up to do

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend