What did you do today?

JustHatched

Today I worked the estate sale at the house in Watertown, Mass where the Boston Marathon bomber was caught hiding in a boat in the backyard. The fence where the boat was still has the bullet holes. Boat is now in the FBI museum. The family that lives here has endured harassment and threats even though they had no choice that the terrorist decided to hide in their backyard. 

On 11/11/2017 at 10:50 AM, Lann said:

Considered to change my nick to Dexter.

LXVU3gP.jpg

gp9ssGV.jpg

Getting ready to make a "grow room"?:wink:

• Haha 1

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

3 hours ago, Beez said:

Today I worked the estate sale at the house in Watertown, Mass where the Boston Marathon bomber was caught hiding in a boat in the backyard. The fence where the boat was still has the bullet holes. Boat is now in the FBI museum. The family that lives here has endured harassment and threats even though they had no choice that the terrorist decided to hide in their backyard. 

Shame! The mentality there is not too much different than your "typical" 'Southy.

My home office used to be in downtown Boston.

Because Fat Buds Matter!

Just filled the fire box of my smoker with charcoal and got it fired off!

I'm not going to have the typical Thanksgiving Day meal with turkey. I'm going to have a "Texas Thanksgiving" meal! I'm smoking a pork butt, for pulled pork, three pork loins, two full racks of ribs and some Hillshire sausage. No beef brisket this time because I cannot find a packer cut that makes me happy.

• Like 3

Because Fat Buds Matter!

I'm doing absolutely nothing but using my PlayStation. I am on vacation from November 23rd - December 3rd then go back to work for two weeks and on vacation again from December 16th to January 1st.

Well, today is work day, it is always work day on a Pharmacy in a supermarket, so I work everyday from 9a.m. to 8p.m.....

Herrr its usually 9:30/10am to 8pm, after all, the boss has to sleep right??? :D

Just now, TheBoyBry said:

How many pieces?

Over 8,500 in this version. A lot of them tiny little pieces. Will take a few days for my thumbs to return to normal. 

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

Unfortunately not but I have started to make a few mods from the original design

That's awesome ! 

Personnaly, I settled for the small version :D 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, zmurko said:

It does look impressive, especially if it'll really be featured under a glass coffee table.

That’s my plan. Already have the design done, just waiting for some machine time in the factory so I can build it. Will be good to keep nosy fingers away from it. The mrs knocked a few bits off within 30 seconds last night. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Sinister said:

Took Tech to a LASIK consultation and brought her home without a need for glasses.

Great!!!! Tell her I'm VERY happy for her!

• Like 1

Because Fat Buds Matter!