What did you do today?

JustHatched

54 minutes ago, Con said:

I'm considering LASIK next year. Tired of having to use contacts and glasses. 

She can see perfectly. Consultation and tests took some time. Actual procedure was a couple minutes. Laser took a few seconds per eye.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Lann said:

Been too long, even if its fairly useless wintertime.

( @JuniorChubb does this alone qualify for a vans-tag?)

Course it does, look at the badge... VansWagen ;)

• Like 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

Lol, good point. I will talk to them about undo it tomorrow. What was i thinking, i should have sticked to my ”what if i am the only one male survivor in some kind of future TWD world..” Mrs got me to drop that thought way to easy. 

Edited by Lann
  • Haha 2

@Lann if you do get it reversed I’ll get one in your place, I’m never having kids :D 

Seriously though, hope you recover soon and painlessly and I also hope your balls don’t get to be the size of watermelons :P 

• Haha 1

Just got back from seeing a new primary care physician! No more VA! No more driving 55 miles to see a Dr and no more driving 100 miles to get X-rays or other treatments!

3.3 miles from my home!:wink:

21 hours ago, LimeGreenLegend said:

@Lann if you do get it reversed I’ll get one in your place, I’m never having kids :D 

Seriously though, hope you recover soon and painlessly and I also hope your balls don’t get to be the size of watermelons :P 

They only get to the size of grapefruits Lime.

Lann better have lots of ice!

• Haha 1

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

Gonna have a french exam at 6pm I'm a little nervous... after that I think I'm gonna smoke and drink beer. Nahh with this cold I might drink tea instead lol.

This will be going the the Petrol forum soon with pics, but we found Rose's first car (her actual first car), it's a 63 Ford Fairlane 500 . We are working on acquiring it and then will have to drag it out of the woods to get it home to evaluate for restoration. Great find

• Like 6

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

One more week of finals then hope to update the game and play some playlists on my break. I'm pretty rusty I'm sure. Have no idea what new stuff has come out!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, wraignbow said:

One more week of finals then hope to update the game and play some playlists on my break. I'm pretty rusty I'm sure. Have no idea what new stuff has come out!

Will be good to see you back in LS.  

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

1 hour ago, Lann said:

Got snow and put some lights on the house. Really not as bright as it looks :D

@PretendWereDead

RLsEEq1.jpg

Wow!

This my garden right now:

244566_B0_CDC2_425_B_96_BF_49_CBEC57180_

...and this was yesterday in the Netherlands:

3_D1_FBF89_5_F56_4_E41_B480_10813914_DA7

Edited by PretendWereDead
  • Like 1

Just now, Lann said:

Nice, would be cool if it stayed white for a few months.

Not going to happen overhere, it’s ice rain right now and the snow will be gone in a few days. 

I’m considering a move to Sweden now ?. Good memories, hiking, swimming in lakes... 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/9/2017 at 2:32 AM, Hatch said:

This will be going the the Petrol forum soon with pics, but we found Rose's first car (her actual first car), it's a 63 Ford Fairlane 500 . We are working on acquiring it and then will have to drag it out of the woods to get it home to evaluate for restoration. Great find

That's great news! I'd love to see pics. Best of luck getting it back.

• 2 weeks later...

Spending new years at the cabin. Happy and tired dog after running free for over a mile, not a person in sight.

eYVDI6z.jpg

Edited by Lann
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...