What did you do today?

JustHatched

Instalment 2 of what catman did.

I had a croissant and a can of red bull for breakfast, boss went home at lunch today so spent the rest of the day scrapping.

Took apart a fridge compresser and 2 pc's for the delicious metal inside.

Currently sat in my favourite seat in the pub having a few well deserved pints.

See you tommorow

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

I did some Calculus.

Then some spreadsheets.

With the occasional 10 minute break as I have GTA filling up my bunker while I am afk.

And people think I don't know how to have fun.

Edited by doubleg213
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I stuck a spoiler on my car. And I did so very badly, so I'm just hoping it won't fly off on the motorway...

No, I didn't misspell Salad 

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

Hyundai Coupe TSIII Fanclub

2 minutes ago, Aslad said:

I stuck a spoiler on my car. And I did so very badly, so I'm just hoping it won't fly off on the motorway...

f*ckin chav

I helped  the old son work on his truck most of the day, hosted GTA playlist and soon hosting RDR event.

Wife asked if I made a food replicator like in Star Trek, I said no and she said a good husband would have already had it built 😕

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I helped the oldest change all the brake lines, calipers, cylinders today on his truck. He blew one line and upon inspection all needed done so we got an early start and knocked it out in a day.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

Fixing my bike was the plan...

Sorting out GTA Events and organising the VANS section here whilst drinking too much tea was the reality.

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

I drove a 1.5 hour round trip to price up a job only for the bloke to claim to have never rung us about it!!

Now for the daughters football training and bed

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CatManDoza said:

I drove a 1.5 hour round trip to price up a job only for the bloke to claim to have never rung us about it!!

Now for the daughters football training and bed

Nope he called, he just saw you and thought I don't trust this guy 😂

Today I pulled the exhaust manifold off of a Max xforce (without the space) engine. It is a piece of sh*t inline 6 cylinder diesel made by International.

The thing is freaking buried under a mess of turbos and other stuff.

52415978_10218274706084102_5420605639334

I do a lot of crazy repairs at work but this ranks up near the top of the PITA charts.

52327074_10218298241472472_7974090312442

Tomorrow I get to put it all back together.

Edited by Sinister
Stupid censor, censored two x's lol.
  • Like 3

Taught the boy how to change tires the old fashion way

20190223_124810.jpg

20190223_125043.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Potato said:

Today I watched 2 of the worst football games of all time. Both 0-0. Combined total of 7 shots on target. Complete snorefest and waste of an afternoon.

We scored 4 in 45 minutes ?

i got sent home from work today.. and i'm still on my 90-day probation as a new hire. lying on my deathbed after advil, cough drops, cough syrup, and benadryl..

chicken noodle soup, rice, and 7-up later.

12 minutes ago, nkaujrog said:

i got sent home from work today.. and i'm still on my 90-day probation as a new hire. lying on my deathbed after advil, cough drops, cough syrup, and benadryl..

Sounds like you're faking it! 😉

Spent most of the day sorting out people who said  'my email has locked me out' which actually translated into 'you have forgotten your password'...

23 minutes ago, nkaujrog said:

If food and drugs can't get you out of bed then it's gotta be serious... or maybe it was the thought of playing Fortnite with Catman 😉 

Hope you feel better.

1 hour ago, CatManDoza said:

Sounds like you're faking it! 😉

I mean.. my last name is Ly.. 🤣😂

1 hour ago, JuniorChubb said:

If food and drugs can't get you out of bed then it's gotta be serious... or maybe it was the thought of playing Fortnite with Catman 😉 

Hope you feel better.

Thanks.. I hope this passes over night. 😷🤒 I wanted to like your guys post, but apparently I've had too many reactions today. 😅

Edited by nkaujrog

2 hours ago, nkaujrog said:

SO then you are doing a podcast today right?