What did you do today?

JustHatched

11 minutes ago, nkaujrog said:

I mean.. that's if you're interested in hearing me practice my exorcist voice. lol.

f*ck yeah

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

21 hours ago, nkaujrog said:

f*ck Me! I thought I was listening to Helter Skelter for a minute there! 

🤣 Awww, Sorry May. 

You knows we love ya! ❤ Hope you get better soon and wake up tomorrow feeling alot better! 

- MJ, Cutty & Quacks too. 

#CLUB 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TheWordIsMarc said:

f*ck Me! I thought I was listening to Helter Skelter for a minute there! 

🤣 Awww, Sorry May. 

You knows we love ya! ❤ Hope you get better soon and wake up tomorrow feeling alot better! 

- MJ, Cutty & Quacks too. 

#CLUB 

I will have to listen to that when I get home.. excited to see you here! I will msg you later!

Woke up, still sick like hell, babysat the nephew, had a deluxe breakfast platter from McDs, and now watching @omarcomin71 's YouTube stream of GFred's event today while finishing up a letter to a friend in prison.

Was pretty lazy today. The boy changed the oil on his truck in the garage. When he was close to being done I went out there to check on him. Asked him if he had the filter good and snug (got the teenager "I got this" look). He started it and dumped almost the whole 5 quarts on the floor cuz guess what, the filter wasn't tight.....

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

Started rewiring and putting new lights on the car trailer. Gotta pull the wheels off and repack the bearings as well. Got spit in the face by one of the alpacas, she backed off faster than I could backhand her.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I spent my first day back from vacation pulling the transmission out of a dump truck that I had put back in before I went on vacation. FML.

29 minutes ago, Danielle said:

Pancakes!

8lgWmH9.jpg

@Jesse be like

happy chachi gonzales GIF by YouTube Red

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Been non stop work and kids that last couple days. I ready for Saturday....

Today I entered a verbal agreement on the purchase of 3 station wagons plus a large parts stash for them. Including 2 sets of 20" wheels, new 20" tires, tools, jacks, and pretty much everything else the guy has to work on them. The seller is an elderly man that can no longer take care of them. Only one of them has over 100K on the odometer.  Will be buying them on Saturday morning.

:)

Edited by SINISTER120
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, Sinister said:

Today I entered a verbal agreement on the purchase of 3 station wagons plus a large parts stash for them. Including 2 sets of 20" wheels, new 20" tires, tools, jacks, and pretty much everything else the guy has to work on them. The seller is an elderly man that can no longer take care of them. Only one of them has over 100K on the odometer.  Will be buying them on Saturday morning.

:)

The one have is cool, but this is what you need. Cheap when they were new, bend over and take it dry to afford one now

full

• Like 2

Had a long, tiring day of work, went to WalMart, bought new scrubs, stopped at Waba Grill for a Waba (chicken/steak) rice veggie bowl with a side of salmon, and came home to receive the best news all day... a certified vehicle of record for my car registration documenting a full year of California residency from 10/2017 to 10/2018, so I can send a copy to the college to provide me in-state tuition for Spanish classes that I will get to finally register come summer 2019! *sighs* I'm excited, but tired.. and after a hot shower.. TNT on GTA.. 

Edited by nkaujrog

10 minutes ago, Hatch said:

The one have is cool, but this is what you need. Cheap when they were new, bend over and take it dry to afford one now

full

Damn. I'll put that in the spank bank for later. 

• Haha 2

Dodgeservice.png

1 hour ago, Hatch said:

full

Very nice indeed. 

I will be flipping these pretty quick. One runs an drives and one needs a fuel pump. The third one has a certificate of destruction. It will be stripped and scrapped.

The fuel pump car is an Oldsmobile with 93k. They only made them in 91 and 92 in my body style.  They are pretty rare today. I'm basically stealing the cars from a frail old man. He came up with the price though.

Edited by SINISTER120

8 hours ago, Hatch said:

Been non stop work and kids that last couple days. I ready for Saturday....

I'm in the same boat, my girlfriend is on a long shift at the hospital tomorrow so I'm super pumped to have a 'Hurst day'. I'm going to give my car a clean inside and out, change the oil, top up the screenwash and give it some TLC. The poor thing has been neglected this winter! Then I'm going to nerd out on COD for a few hours and clean the flat like a good house carl I am.

Its going to be great!

1 minute ago, Hurst said:

I'm in the same boat, my girlfriend is on a long shift at the hospital tomorrow so I'm super pumped to have a 'Hurst day'. I'm going to give my car a clean inside and out, change the oil, top up the screenwash and give it some TLC. The poor thing has been neglected this winter! Then I'm going to nerd out on COD for a few hours and clean the flat like a good house carl I am.

Its going to be great!

Theres a part of me that wants to call you a loser. 

Then I realise I have to do all the housework tommorow too

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

3 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

Theres a part of me that wants to call you a loser. 

Then I realise I have to do all the housework tommorow too

Not so tough now are, my Northern chum.

• Like 1

Today I got the mower out of the barn and put it in the garage to get it ready for spring. Gotta change all the oil filters, grease and wash it, sharpen blades and put a new deck belt on it ($100 deck belt :( )

What I done yesterday - due to high winds I had to do some roof repair on the garage. While up there wind blew my ladder over.. Yelled for the wife with no answer so I had to jump off the roof. I done that sh*t alot as a kid, but I ain't a kid anymore and I am paying for it today..

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1