What did you do today?

JustHatched

Just spent the last hour and a bit researching then programming Brian May’s guitar tone into my pedals, quite happy with the way it came out, it’s pretty close imo 

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Today I've driven a 740 mile, 12 hour round trip to Penrith and back in a hire van to pick up something I bought online. :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

Surveyed a minging house today. Straight in the shower when I got home. Pics don’t do it justice and the rooms got worse and worse. Also, you’re lucky you can’t smell it!

o0doGL0.jpg

YRMELZi.jpg

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, TheBoyBry said:

Surveyed a minging house today. Straight in the shower when I got home. Pics don’t do it justice and the rooms got worse and worse. Also, you’re lucky you can’t smell it!

o0doGL0.jpg

YRMELZi.jpg

Hmmm what and why?

10 minutes ago, Lann said:

Hmmm what and why?

It was a local authority housing property. They had a burst pipe in the loft which brought a bedroom ceiling down. I had to check for asbestos. Then, because there was no records of the house being surveyed in the past they wanted the whole house checked. None of the rooms had been cleaned or vacuumed in god knows how long and I'm the poor git who has to go through the whole house - checking under carpets and linoleum etc. I wiped my feet on the way out!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Went to my first hockey match tonight. 

2nd division playoffs. Game 4 of 5. 

My team lost 2-4 and they're now tied 2-2 in the series. 

It was great, love the sport, it's cool to see these guys skating like this, impressive moves ! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Driving south the entire day. Planning a early spring for eastern. Flowers, birds, sunshine....

This is the welcome we got once we finally got here.

Never seen snow here.

EPVJTI2.jpg

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Realising these makes the screen sharper, thought i only needed them for work.. Watch out, I will be a lethal old sharp shooter from now on!

8GySDvN.jpg

Edited by Lann
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Got up at 4AM to start the fire in my smoker.

4:45AM meat was on the racks.

I smoked:

4 full racks of pork ribs

2 full pork loins

2 big Boston Butts for pulled pork

2:45PM  Was stuffing my gut

4:58PM Wanting to got to sleep.

• Like 1

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

• 3 weeks later...

Went paintballing for the first time. Unsurprisingly it’s better than gta combat. I liked the fact there was no lag, and the graphics weren’t bad either. :D

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

I took my new paddle board out for the 1st time. I've not been on one before and I have to say it's a lot more stable than I was expecting, I lasted 30mins before I fell in the drink. It's nice and relaxing just gently paddling about on the calm clear water ?

6suMu8p.jpg

ZuyKrNJ.jpg

rfFRfHS.jpg

Edited by TheBoyBry
  • Like 7

34 minutes ago, zmurko said:

Woke up, went to the toilet, passed out, banged my head, spent the day at ER. ? 

Got stitches, almost passed out again, now staying for the night on observations. Woohoo! ?

Are you ok, why did you pass out in the first place? ?

47 minutes ago, zmurko said:

Woke up, went to the toilet, passed out, banged my head, spent the day at ER. ? 

Got stitches, almost passed out again, now staying for the night on observations. Woohoo! ?

Oh no! Hope you’re okay Z. Get well!

• Like 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

1 minute ago, zmurko said:

No idea, maybe I got up too quick. All tests were good. I'm OK now.

I guess I'm getting old?

Yes, you are old as f**k! ?

• Like 1

On 6/24/2018 at 1:48 PM, Lann said:

Yes, you are old as f**k! ?

WATCH IT LITTLE BOY!

• Haha 1

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

Hope all is well with you @zmurko. But are you sure the Mrs. didn't crack you on the head and told you that story when you woke up to fill in the memory loss gap?

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Well, apparently it is not that uncommon for the blood pressure to drop if we stand up too quickly in the morning (already lowered blood pressure and expanded arteries). Peeing actually makes things even slightly worse (something about arteries expanding even more). Not enough blood gets pumped in the brain. If there's a severe lack of blood pumped in the beain, we pass out.

It's a good practice to get out of bed slowly, by sitting up first etc (and perhaps even peeing sitting down first thing in the morning).

My blood pressure during the day is otherwise almost optimum 125/75. While getting stitches in ER (something I'm used to, as I had my head stitched 5 times already) it dropped from 125 to 60. Having my face covered and not getting enough oxygen didn't really help.

At least I have the week off now. ?