What did you do today?

JustHatched

Today I’m at a FUNeral. 

All about the celebration of life rather than the usual sombre affair. 

The dress code was anything but black. Brighter the better.

Horse drawn hearse carriage with the white horses dressed as unicorns, funeral cars are pink limos. 

The wake is a cocktail bar with DJ and topless bodybuilder waiters. There’s gay lapdancing all over the place.  

Rainbows are everywhere.

It’s such a positive way to celebrate the end of someone’s life. More funerals should be this way. 

• Like 6

48 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

Today I’m at a FUNeral. 

All about the celebration of life rather than the usual sombre affair. 

The dress code was anything but black. Brighter the better.

Horse drawn hearse carriage with the white horses dressed as unicorns, funeral cars are pink limos. 

The wake is a cocktail bar with DJ and topless bodybuilder waiters. There’s gay lapdancing all over the place.  

Rainbows are everywhere.

It’s such a positive way to celebrate the end of someone’s life. More funerals should be this way. 

My GF was just recently at one of these.  Band and food and dancing and telling funny stories.  Sounds almost the same minus the gay theme :)

Edited by pete_95973

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

Got off work, vaccation  til August 13! ?

(On the subject of collecting fingers)

Edited by Lann

Got back from a 4 day camping trip in the Pacific Northwest where it is 30-40 degrees cooler than my Northern Californian home town

This spot is about 200 yards from our camp site. Quite the view

LA4HklT.png

We went on a long beautiful hike through the great North American Redwoods. This tree was “Big.”

hVZ2thP.png

Pictures don’t do the epicness of these trees justice 

GWpHI2U.png

The sun falling into the Pacific  there were Seals laying on the rocks below

UagHim0.png

• Like 9

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

Love those Redwoods!

My first up close encounter with one was when I helped some guys from Phoenix move to Humboldt Co. to become "Horticulturists". ?

Made ya feel REALLY small!

• Like 2

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

Partying all night (also the previous day) in a house far from civilization, went to sleep at 11:00 AM, woke up 3 hours later with one of the biggest hangovers of my life and wanting to die the rest of the day. Just finished the PL and I think I'm a zombie right now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 7/8/2018 at 5:45 PM, VALL_es1583070462 said:

Partying all night (also the previous day) in a house far from civilization, went to sleep at 11:00 AM, woke up 3 hours later with one of the biggest hangovers of my life and wanting to die the rest of the day. Just finished the PL and I think I'm a zombie right now.

One tip.................HAIR OF THE DOG!!!

Because Fat Buds Matter!

4 hours ago, zztop911 said:

One tip.................HAIR OF THE DOG!!!

That does not work, @zztop911.

It would be sweet if it did, but the chemistry behind the hangover cannot be countered with more alcohol.

Pear Juice, lots of water and sleep are the best "non-pharmaceutical" treatments for hangovers.

On 7/10/2018 at 11:01 AM, Spinnaker1981 said:

That does not work, @zztop911.

It would be sweet if it did, but the chemistry behind the hangover cannot be countered with more alcohol.

Pear Juice, lots of water and sleep are the best "non-pharmaceutical" treatments for hangovers.

It works.....just drink MORE! :THIRST:

Because Fat Buds Matter!

• 2 weeks later...

I booked our honeymoon trip to Italy for next April. Three nights in Rome, two in Florence, and three more in Venice.  Guess I better go through with wedding cause I’m stoked!

• Like 8

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

1 hour ago, pete_95973 said:

I booked our honeymoon trip to Italy for next April. Three nights in Rome, two in Florence, and three more in Venice.  Guess I better go through with wedding cause I’m stoked!

Is @omarcomin71 allowed to tag along during this honeymoon? LMAO

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, pete_95973 said:

Before you go make sure you play the Ezio trilogy in Assassins Creed. You’ll appreciate the architecture of those cities so much more then. 

• Like 2

On 7/29/2018 at 8:36 PM, pete_95973 said:

Are you crazy? You can't do a trip like that for a honeymoon. She will then expect good trips all the time. What you need to do is take her to a shit motel on the corner for a weekend and then work up from there. You don't give a woman all of it in the first go otherwise she'll be disappointed next time. 

Joking of course, sounds fun. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

As some of you know I am moving house next week. So in the course of packing up the contents of this house I found I had a lot of old games I have not played for years and in most cases no longer even have the console to play them on any more. There's an independent game shop just down the road so I took them there to see if they would buy them off me. They did, but warned me they might not be worth very much. I said that's fine, anything is better than just throwing them away. There were 4 PS3, about 12 PS2 (including all the old GTA and most Final Fantasy) and about the same number of PS games.

So how much do you think I got for them?

Spoiler

£3.93 ? I'm rich!

Edited by djw180
  • Haha 6

• 3 weeks later...

Not so much today, but the past week (rant begins)

Our washing machine quit  middle of last week, I was able to fix it but it took me a day to do.

Saturday we went to go see an airshow that was about an hour drive away, the Blue Angels were there, we left 4 hours before the start of the show and when we got there we were in traffic for 3 hours to go 4 miles just to get told all parking was full (we prepaid for our tickets) and the we were to leave. The show was also scheduled for Sunday so we got up at 4:30am (7 hours before show time) and left, we got about 5 miles from home and blew a brake line on the car, so we did not get to the show and no refund for tickets (I am still working on the car)

2 days ago our refrigerator quit working, I just got done fixing it 

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

5 hours ago, Hatch said:

Not so much today, but the past week (rant begins)

Our washing machine quit  middle of last week, I was able to fix it but it took me a day to do.

Saturday we went to go see an airshow that was about an hour drive away, the Blue Angels were there, we left 4 hours before the start of the show and when we got there we were in traffic for 3 hours to go 4 miles just to get told all parking was full (we prepaid for our tickets) and the we were to leave. The show was also scheduled for Sunday so we got up at 4:30am (7 hours before show time) and left, we got about 5 miles from home and blew a brake line on the car, so we did not get to the show and no refund for tickets (I am still working on the car)

2 days ago our refrigerator quit working, I just got done fixing it 

Damn...

Dodgeservice.png

• 2 weeks later...