What did you do today?

JustHatched

Working on my final Uni report for this year and some time doing my accounts. 

That and recovering from marks on my head from wearing a crash helmet all day on Sunday for the first time in ages. 

4 minutes ago, doubleg213 said:

Working on my final Uni report for this year and some time doing my accounts. 

That and recovering from marks on my head from wearing a crash helmet all day on Sunday for the first time in ages. 

Marks on your head from wearing a helmet are much better than marks on your head from not wearing a helmet.

• Haha 1

I was doing some instructing for about 6 hours in front wheel drives. Then did 45 or so minutes of solid driving doing demo runs in one of the Subarus.

Monday morning saw a very sore me. I was bloody knackered. First time I've been driving a car at anything like speed for about 8 or 9 months, lots of unused muscles getting abused. 

Edit: and Newcastle has always been a dodgy night out for various reasons. As you well know from my stories of visits to various clinics. 

Edited by doubleg213

First morning of a well needed week at our cabin.

Was thinking of leaving the ps4 at home, but happy i didnt.

gDl6KT6.jpg

..and took a quick dip in the sea.

Edited by Lann
  • Like 4

Drove all yesterday, woke up at our cabin this morning for a week off work, took a dip in the sea. Glad I brought the ps4. Had coffee.

GoQYJXQ.jpg

• Like 1

Our delivery vehicle blew an oil seal today so I fixed that.

Then started to mow and the engine blew on the mower. Pretty expensive set back and a shitty day

20190421_174107.jpg

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

On 4/21/2019 at 8:57 PM, Hatch said:

Our delivery vehicle blew an oil seal today so I fixed that.

Then started to mow and the engine blew on the mower. Pretty expensive set back and a shitty day

20190421_174107.jpg

Picked up new engine today. $1800 bucks, would have been cheaper to put a V8 on it...

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

Not today but we went camping near Aviemore at the weekend, we got really lucky with the weather. Wanted to share some pics :) 

Spoiler

Our new tent, the view from the campsite was amazing.

txlIA2c.jpg

Ii5fjpD.jpg

mZbstOh.jpg

ZP4moWQ.jpg

A long hike to Loch Uaine, the green loch.

PjpzK22g.jpg

eYrSkwx.jpg

bYEk3yZ.jpg

iRHsHsR.jpg

AbiCrtY.jpg

xekEYRT.jpg

absolutely worth the walk..

eVPRcMc.jpg

lXeIL1h.jpg

olVu9pX.jpg

PWYcqNa.jpg

BBQ and campfire at Loch Morlich

UMgFOZu.jpg

ypWuKH5.jpg

This was a pinterest fail, the fajitas were great but the nachos on top didn't work at all ?

woV4K9h.jpg

ZZAIRXO.jpg

ankuWY0.jpg

UK S'mores - digestive biscuits and dairy milk chocolate ?

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Got the car MOT’d today... also got the floor mats Ford promised me last June 😂

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

Visited the glaciers at olden, Norway. And currently cruising the fjords sipping a gin and tonic on our way back to the north sea and sailing north to Alesund

• Like 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

2 hours ago, Hatch said:

Picked up new engine today. $1800 bucks, would have been cheaper to put a V8 on it...

Jeeeeez! What engine did you buy?

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

24 minutes ago, zztop911 said:

Jeeeeez! What engine did you buy?

Kawasaki fx850v. That what it suppose to have on it

22 minutes ago, Hatch said:

Kawasaki fx850v. That what it suppose to have on it

How many years/hours did the old one last?

Edited by zztop911

Because Fat Buds Matter!

13 years. Mowing 8 to 13 acres twice a week depending if I want to mow the extra 5 acres at any given week. Hour meter quit at some point.

14 minutes ago, Hatch said:

13 years. Mowing 8 to 13 acres twice a week depending if I want to mow the extra 5 acres at any given week. Hour meter quit at some point.

I think you got your money's worth!

Because Fat Buds Matter!

Last few days have been a struggle. Blew an oil seal on the work car, had to fix that, blew the engine on the mower and $1800 later it has a new one on it. Plus the whole Easter thing with 5 mini Hatches, work, etc...

Been paintballing for the girlfriends and her sisters birthdays. Accidentally shot her in the back so I was pinned against a tree and executed. Counted well over 30 bruises just on my front. 

I’ve got some amazing bruise pics already but I’ll wait till tomorrow until they come up properly before posting them. 

0HsxVjI.jpg

• Like 1

Been clock watching at work so I could get home for Thrones!!!

Just waiting for my fish pie to be done then gonna settle down to watch the first 30 mins with Bing.

Edit: ended up watching the whole episode.

• Like 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?