What did you do today?

JustHatched

7 hours ago, Crawford1872 said:

I went a walk today 

@Xyon14 and @zmurko will be happy to hear that I agree, back in Scotland we just have tiny little slightly raised bits, no mountains ?

That water looks incredible!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Danielle said:

That water looks incredible!

Unfortunately that bit was closed because bears are dicks ?

6 hours ago, zmurko said:

Gorgeous. Didnt picture you as a hiker though. :P

I'm going on a short hike tomorrow as well, nothing big, but there should be some good views, especially since the sky will be crisply washed from todays weather. I'll have the camera with me and I'll show you mountains. :D

Yeah I like finding interesting places back home sorta, the less people that know about it the better it makes it haha

• Like 1

Finally got around to cleaning the engine bay of the Crown Vic Sport. By the first picture, you can see why I wasn't in a hurry to dive into to it. LOL!

http://imgur.com/a/wWXr6

I don't have my little steam cleaning unit anymore, so I had to use brushes, air and citrus chemicals. They don't make my favorite detailing spray any longer, CD2 Engine Shine, so I used a Gunk product. I don't really care for it as it adds a couple steps and we'll see if it attracts dust. It's clean and I can work on it without getting totally filthy. The hood insulation pad still needs to be cleaned and probably dyed.

https://imgur.com/a/wWXr6

For some reason, it's not letting me insert media thru a link.

Edited by zztop911

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

Never had sauerkraut with beans! I can't imagine how it would taste. My Grandma wouldn't eat store bought sauerkraut. She made her own! I have her crocks that she used to make it. They're just decorative now.

Great pics Z! Thanks for sharing!

• Like 1

Because Fat Buds Matter!

Had an awesome camping vacation in Patrick's Point California this past weekend.  I live in the Northern California valley where this time of year it is normally very hot.  This was such a nice break as it was cool, foggy, and so green!  If anyone loves the outdoors and makes it to the northern coast of California I highly recommend this place.

Here are just a handful of the hundreds of pics I took.

After we set up the tent Maya had to inspect:

XHF6j68.jpg

There was a trail along the campground that views like this everywhere.  So beautiful.

Xi1huvq.jpg

She insisted that I actually be in a few of the pics despite my claims that it only uglies up the pic

lWE2lr9.jpg

We survived a little bit of light rock climbing incident free

Lu4lYLZ.jpg

The fog and cool air was so refreshing

AT2CsCn.jpg

RuKhvo3.jpg

The second night it cleared enough to have a beautiful sunset.  This photo was taken just a few hundred feet from our campsite

qZMLsn6.jpg

The dogs know how to stay warm

3gDYljf.jpg

Edited by pete_95973
  • Like 11

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

Drove a nail thru the 2nd knuckle of my right first finger. Good times

• Sad 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

12 hours ago, Hatch said:

Drove a nail thru the 2nd knuckle of my right first finger. Good times

OUCH!

So if you try to flip someone off, you actually give the peace sign?

Because Fat Buds Matter!

19 minutes ago, Fido_le_muet said:

Saw the real life @Potato yesterday and he's actually a woman ! 

lyCnTaY.jpg

I'm gonna have to find and post a picture of me with pretty much that exact hair colour hahah

• 3 weeks later...

BeezWife has stopped at every antique store in Maine. I've seen every old piece of junk ever made at least 7 times. Last one had some very cool ship models though. 

On the flip side I've eaten 5 lobsters over the trip. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Fido_le_muet said:

You're kidding right ? 

It wasn't as good as it sounds. Complete kits sell for more than incomplete obviously so I was trying to make as many kits complete as possible. There was a big bin of loose parts and I never knew if the part was in there, somewhere else or lost. One figure went for $40 on eBay recently but as a non-expert its hard to know what we have in less than a day. Needless to say, some Lego collectors might get some good deals tomorrow.

• Like 1