What did you do today?

JustHatched

Last night. Decided to go with a tv evening. Its always good to balance GTA vs Mrs. So I did not rsvp to the new crowded playlist that started at 22:00.

At 22:15 the Mrs is already asleep on the couch, but ready to wake up at any sudden GTA action overtaking the familiar sound of the tv-series.

It is like the opposite of a win/win deal.

• Like 1

I caught this last night. Had to stop during the PL last night. It's been sprinting around the living room the last few evenings. 

Thats a pint glass it's in  

4E4874A9-5133-42C3-BD13-176AE18C06BE.jpg

B0CBE03E-4F1C-4CEC-959B-7C977614813E.jpg

22 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

Nice, I had a similar sized one living in my shower

I normally scoop them up with my hands, but this one was too damn quick!

@Hatch and the Champaign Barnstormers came to an R/C Club near my hometown. Git to spend the day with Hatch and watch some really cool planes flying and doing stunts. It was a fun day, for me. Most of the Barnstormera had SE complications today. A couple of crashes, mechanical, and electrical failures plagued the pilots. @Hatch, unfortunately, was one of them. Electrical issues early made for a frustrating morning, followed by what seemed to be a carburetor problem in the afternoon. Amidst all the frustration, it was still fun to watch the planes in action. 

q1hAq3z.jpg

FrCblFC.jpg

hI1uWMN.jpg

jZcwOU2.jpg

jZcwOU2.jpg

• Like 4

Dodgeservice.png

I booked a holiday to Spain for November this morning. First proper holiday with the GF and will celebrate 1 year together whilst we're away. A welcome break for her as she's been getting stressed out at work. She had a crap day yesterday as her mum was in hospital for a minor op and she had to deal with a pissy client. So I bought them both some flowers each. I'm the best boyfriend ever!

Edited by TheBoyBry
  • Like 4

16 hours ago, TheBoyBry said:

I booked a holiday to Spain for November this morning. First proper holiday with the GF and will celebrate 1 year together whilst we're away. A welcome break for her as she's been getting stressed out at work. She had a crap day yesterday as her mum was in hospital for a minor op and she had to deal with a pissy client. So I bought them both some flowers each. I'm the best boyfriend ever!

Schoolboy error young Brian.

You've bought them flowers which now means they will expect flowers for all occasions. 

Great for people in the flower shop business but bad for your wallet!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Squirrel said:

Schoolboy error young Brian.

You've bought them flowers which now means they will expect flowers for all occasions. 

Great for people in the flower shop business but bad for your wallet!

I only buy cheap ;-p

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Flying to Seattle tonight for work. Will be there for four nights. But the room has a 42 inch flat screen and wifi. Yes the PS4 is in my carry on. Gotta grow that drug empire. 

• Like 7

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

Had a fight with the shop pc, the computer won the battle, but I may win the war by tossing it out in the road

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

12 minutes ago, Hatch said:

Had a fight with the shop pc, the computer won the battle, but I may win the war by tossing it out in the road

I've been there!

• Like 1

Haha, that's awesome, @Fido_le_muet.  They sure were good times.  It brings back a lot of good memories. :)

So many hours spent looking for every detail of a screenshot, or studying every frame of the trailers to work out what the blurry street sign says or what's that strange shadowy object in the background.  We were like excited little kids on Christmas Day whenever R* dropped a new batch of screenshots. :lol:

I even burnt out my laptop by Google Streetviewing nearly every street in Sth Los Angeles trying to find Franklin's house. :D

It made "The Wait" so much more enjoyable.  Will definitely jump onboard again when 6 is announced. 

• Like 1