What did you do today?

JustHatched

Listen to some crazy woman come into the shop for 2 hours and tell her whole life story plus about 6 other people's life stories and she didn't even buy anything......

• Like 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Put an offer out on a 1989 Chevy S10 with 600hp 350 under the hood, full roll cage, ford 9 inch rear end, NOS, and all the goodies to go with. Should know in a day or so if it coming to my house 

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

On 10/17/2016 at 5:14 PM, Hatch said:

Listen to some crazy woman come into the shop for 2 hours and tell her whole life story plus about 6 other people's life stories and she didn't even buy anything......

I seen the news piece on the shop congrats on having it back open

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hatch said:

Put an offer out on a 1989 Chevy S10 with 600hp 350 under the hood, full roll cage, ford 9 inch rear end, NOS, and all the goodies to go with. Should know in a day or so if it coming to my house 

DAMN!!! Does it have a 400 HP shot? :P

Pass if it's not a 4 link AND extended cab

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

5 minutes ago, zztop911 said:

DAMN!!! Does it have a 400 HP shot? :P

Pass if it's not a 4 link AND extended cab

Not sure on the shit, don't think it even close to that. Extended cab yes, 4 link no

1 minute ago, Hatch said:

Not sure on the shit, don't think it even close to that. Extended cab yes, 4 link no

Ladderbar could work, but if it has leaf springs....pass on it. Unless you know how to weld and fit up a 4 link or ladderbar yourself. Slapper bars are so 60s and don't work on trucks.

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

Just now, zztop911 said:

Ladderbar could work, but if it has leaf springs....pass on it. Unless you know how to weld and fit up a 4 link or ladderbar yourself. Slapper bars are so 60s and don't work on trucks.

I can do a 4 link or ladder, it has leaves but it not really a racer though, a glorified show truck it is more than anything. But I have all winter to fuck with it if I get it. I a fee thousand under their asking price but was told have bad they needed to part ways with it. Belonged to their dad, dad passed and they don't want the truck at all or anything to do with it

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Lann said:

Worked, worked out, got groceries, did the dishes and turned 40. Shit dont get much better young friends!

Happy birthday?

• Like 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

2 hours ago, Lann said:

Worked, worked out, got groceries, did the dishes and turned 40. Shit dont get much better young friends!

Happy birthday old man ;)

• Like 1

Got a sick wife and sick daughter.....so u can guess how my day has been...

After a bit of tidying up me and the old man fitted and plumbed in one of the new radiators. I have an identical one to fit at the other end of the room, but will do that once the walls and ceiling are painted as it requires more plumbing.

6E0B670F-0403-4A87-BEE6-54BFCE7EC831.jpg

A4182339-124E-4ECD-A99F-CEE4F2B86602.jpg

Edited by TheBoyBry
  • Like 3

Rose got an order yesterday from country singer Lorrie Morgan to make the stage arrangments for her concert coming up with Pam Tillis

• Like 4