What did you do today?

JustHatched

8 minutes ago, Hatch said:

Rose got an order yesterday from country singer Lorrie Morgan to make the stage arrangments for her concert coming up with Pam Tillis

That's awesome 

On 11/21/2016 at 5:35 PM, Beez said:

I got totally high in Colorado! :P

IMG_1033-XL.jpg

14,117 feet to be exact. Top of Pike's Peak.

All the way to the left, just below the horizon, is my house.

• Like 2

I fucked up.  I am single right now and playing the dating game.  There is a girl that I really like but she lives 120 miles away and I don't know if she wants a long term relationship.  Plus she has some serious family issues going on right now that gives her lots of stress and very little free time.  So although I would love to date her exclusively, we are not exclusive.  As such I have been keeping my options open and going on occasional dates with new girls until I see what happens with her.

Today I texted one of these new girls, complaining about a girl I met on Tinder when I thought I was texting my buddy who was asking how it was going.  This girl and I are not exclusive obviously and I am not dong anything wrong, technically.  We have been on only two dates and I am not even that in to her.  But I feel bad.  Total rookie mistake.  I fucked up.

• Like 3

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

11 minutes ago, pete_95973 said:

I fucked up.  I am single right now and playing the dating game.  There is a girl that I really like but she lives 120 miles away and I don't know if she wants a long term relationship.  Plus she has some serious family issues going on right now that gives her lots of stress and very little free time.  So although I would love to date her exclusively, we are not exclusive.  As such I have been keeping my options open and going on occasional dates with new girls until I see what happens with her.

Today I texted one of these new girls, complaining about a girl I met on Tinder when I thought I was texting my buddy who was asking how it was going.  This girl and I are not exclusive obviously and I am not dong anything wrong, technically.  We have been on only two dates and I am not even that in to her.  But I feel bad.  Total rookie mistake.  I fucked up.

Now you see son, you know you done fucked up right?!   ;)

• Like 1

LMMFAO @ "Da Brothers"  and Pete making a modern day dating screw up!

Thankfully I didn't do anything like Pete today!

With a cold snap coming, I decided it was time to put my Harmon Accentra  Pellet fireplace Insert to work in my new home. It's the first time I've used anything like this, so I dl the manual and watched some vids from their website. Luckily the old folks bought a quality produce when they remodeled. I would have preferred a gas furnace instead of the electric strip heating I have with the central heat and air system.                                                              

I fully disassembled the unit and cleaned everything as per the manuals and vids. Went to a local Tractor Supply, a farm and ranch store, and picked up all the pellets they had......only 17 40lb bags.   

I filled up the hopper, which will hold slightly over one bag, but I just used one bag so I can track usage better. I followed the simple starting instructions and it fired up withing a very short time. Everything is automatic and thermostatically controlled. When both the combustion fan and heat distribution blower are running, they are using slightly more than a 75 watt light bulb.

It does heat the whole house quite nicely and it will be something to back up to and warm my butt after working outside on cold days.

Here's the results!

8BXGZG0.jpg

Edited by zztop911
  • Like 7

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

• 4 weeks later...

I did not tell the doctor that after a work day in front of two screens i usually stare at another screen til i pass out most nights. I rather get the eye medicine than a lecture. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/29/2016 at 6:45 PM, Hatch said:

Well, if you were looking at the shoutbox earlier today then you know that Rose and my flower shop burned up today making us jobless. We do have insurance and no one was hurt. She has 18 years invested in the shop.

Dunno what we are going to do from here, gotta alot of shit to take care of now with clean up.

I had planned to play the whole anniversary events but to tired now to ever hope to and have to meet with insurance investigators tomorrow morning.

Cause of the fire is electrical, the fire marshall can't determine exactly what, said it was either the laptop battery overheating or a power strip overheating.

We appreciate everyone sentiments spoken in the shoutbox..

If you want to see some pics

Fire_2016_Cindys_Flower_Patch_0129162.jp

56ab977e31afa.image.jpg?resize=760%2C455

http://www.illinoishomepage.net/news/local-news/fire-levels-flower-business

One year ago yesterday we lost our business in a fire, only took 8 months to get rebuilt and know back to the amount of customers we had before

• Like 4

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Well, I saved myself about $400 by replacing the limit switch and set the limits in one of my actuators of my solar electric double entrance gate. An solar electric is really nice in a lot of ways, but sucks to get ready to go somewhere and ya can't get out of your own damn yard! LOL!

• Like 2

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

• 2 weeks later...

Today I left work early to go and check out a car. 1995 Chevy Caprice Station Wagon. The last of the American made, full size, full frame Station Wagons to ever be made. 8 Passenger, 5.7 Liter V8 and 4 speed auto. Looked it over and it is 100% solid and rust free. Couple tiny dents and some paint fade. Test drove it and it runs out fine. Made an offer, they accepted and I should be bringing her home tomorrow. Needs some cleaning and TLC but is a solid foundation :)

Had one of them for a long time but sold it in 2014 and always regretted it.

Image may contain: car, tree, sky, outdoor and nature

• Like 4