What was the most recent thing you bought?

JustHatched

2 hours ago, Con said:

Got a call that some of my vaping flavor goods were back so just had these delivered...

Hide contents

clnnamy.jpg?1

...and the flavors....

Z9F5ljN.jpg?1

...either way im prepared for Int'l TV Channels and Fun Down Unda Playlist tonight!!  😄

Get ya a quality vape pen with a ceramic bowl and use a refill syringe . No heavy metal transfer possible with the one I use.

Hermes 3 https://linxvapor.com/products/hermes-3

It's worked flawlessly for 8 months. 3 heat ranges. NO WASTE! I feel the most efficient pen yet.

• Like 1

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

On 5/14/2020 at 12:53 PM, LimeGreenLegend said:

If you just look at the pictures of what you guys have been buying it really looks like this crew is full of 10 year olds 😄 

Apart from @JuniorChubb's old man slippers of course 😉 

Pretty sure Junior Chubb is gaming in them there slippers. No ones feet are more comfortable hitting the chicane.

• Haha 2

Bought a new iPad today. Nothing fancy like a Pro series because the base models do what I need.

Previous one served me well for 4+ years but I dropped it last year and broke 1/3 of the screen. It got worse with the next two drops, lol.  Bought a good case and screen protector this time. 

Now I can play Crossy Road without fear of cuts.

• Like 3

Needed a new gaming headset and new controller...so I set out to find one in a Walmart or Target store since the GameStop in my area is only open for online order pickups. This is not my photo but this is what every Walmart gaming display looked like:

awuhlMD.jpg?1

.....not a game or even a Playstation peripheral in sight!!!  At Target they had two headsets...one Turtle brand was $179.00 and the other off-brand was $110.00...my budget was $60 (max).

Didn't buy these but found them funny...

dxHhFVV.jpg?2

Glad they let me know I will be able to digest these cookies....I bet that "Undigestive" brand isn't doing so well. Then I came across all manner of things wrong with this here:

Tx4y10Z.jpg?1

You are asking for children and unsuspecting adults to poison themselves by thinking this is candy and they are way overpriced. lmao....anyways I finally did find these at a Walmart my wife said is usually never busy in a sleepy town I usually never find myself in....so in conclusion:

YNHD4ya.jpg?1

Both cost me $110.00 (take that Target, you price gouging for real)----- I preferred the wire headset cause I use them to watch my movies on my laptop and I dont have to worry about them not being charged cause I gamed the night before, I just plug them b*tches in. 

• Like 4

Not the most recent thing I bought but the most recent thing I couldn’t buy because my feet are too big. 

Just found out that Adidas make Star Wars trainers for adults. They have some that look like the Falcon and I need them in my life. Unfortunately they don’t make them in my size. Has anyone got a hacksaw or other suitable tool so I can trim my toes down? 

Ultraboost_19_Star_Wars_Shoes_Grey_FW052

• Like 3

On 5/28/2020 at 7:18 PM, LimeGreenLegend said:

@Con digestive biscuits are f*cking delicious! Get some, great for dunking!

We always buy the digestive cookies with one side covered in chocolate.

me gusta i like GIF

Edited by Schumi6581
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

My misses found cherry bakewell chocolate digestives the other day!!! Heavenly

4 hours ago, Schumi6581 said:

We always buy the digestive cookies with one side covered in chocolate.

Digestive isn't a brand we normally grow up with in America. At least I didn't. At the store where I took the pic, they always have imported stuff from all over the world. Next time Im there I will look for more items to photograph as there are always interesting items, like Pumpkin Kit-Kats.....saw them in one of those stores before they were made available in the USA. Almost like these companies try new flavors in other countries first. 

15 hours ago, Squirrel said:

Not the most recent thing I bought but the most recent thing I couldn’t buy because my feet are too big. 
Just found out that Adidas make Star Wars trainers for adults. They have some that look like the Falcon and I need them in my life. Unfortunately they don’t make them in my size. Has anyone got a hacksaw or other suitable tool so I can trim my toes down? 

Know what would be cool.....if you designed your own Star Wars shoes and then Disney saw your idea and hired you to design their line of Star Wars shoes for one of the sneaker giants. Adidas Stormtroopers....i'd buy a pair. 

6 hours ago, Con said:

Know what would be cool.....if you designed your own Star Wars shoes and then Disney saw your idea and hired you to design their line of Star Wars shoes for one of the sneaker giants. Adidas Stormtroopers....i'd buy a pair. 

You can get them for kids. https://www.adidas.co.uk/superstar-star-wars-stormtrooper-shoes/B23640.html

On 5/7/2020 at 9:21 AM, Con said:

Whats the forum? Link please.

Its my forum to talk 90s and 2000s noslalgia! https://geezezone.com (Sorry for the slow reply.)

GeezeZone 

My forum dedicated to all things 90s and 2000s nostalgia be it internet culture, memes, tv shows, movies or games!

More serious, shotgun ammo for home defense cause times are wild.

Edited by Abizaga
  • Like 1

GeezeZone 

My forum dedicated to all things 90s and 2000s nostalgia be it internet culture, memes, tv shows, movies or games!

Finally finished the Star Destroyer. 

It’s hard to show the scale of it but it’s ridiculously huge. 

Next mission is to reorganise my shelves and put it on display with the rest of my collection. 

utMbeA2.jpg

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

Next mission is to reorganise my shelves and put it on display with the rest of my collection. 

utMbeA2.jpg

You so crazy!!!

spacer.png

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

14 hours ago, Squirrel said:

utMbeA2.jpg

That is sick as hell! Nice!

GeezeZone 

16 hours ago, Squirrel said:

utMbeA2.jpg

If I'd built that, either the dog or one of my dickhead kids would of broken it within 5 mins. That's why the lego Camper is too shelf of the cabinet with my cars. 

• Haha 3

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend