What was the most recent thing you bought?

JustHatched

1 hour ago, Spinnaker1981 said:

2.2 or 4.3? Manual or Auto? Double cabin or single? What color?

That is a cool car anyway, but, given the right answers above, might become quite valuable in the near future...

2.2 auto, standard cab, white

• Haha 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

27 minutes ago, Hatch said:

2.2 auto, standard cab, white

Standard Cab and White is the best in looks you could have in regards of selling factor.

The manual V6 would´ve been more desirable than the 2.2 I4 Auto, but, in the US, that is not so important, because you can always upgrade it (unlike here, where changing the engine size is prohibited)! I think you made a good buy. 71.000km is not a lot for a 20 year old car!

Lets have some pictures!

On 1/18/2020 at 9:08 AM, zztop911 said:

After 3.5 years, my old Moto Droid battery was messing up too often. I don't buy expensive phones! I have laptops for real computing and surfing the net when at home. I got a unlocked Motorolla Moto G7 Power. It was only $199, but I used mt Rewards and got the phone, cover and two screen protectors for less than $150. I don't have phone contracts because I think contracts are good for those that get new phones more often than I do and use the phone for more things than I do.

This phone has better speakers for my deaf ass!

edit.............Speakers are great for ringing or alerts, but absolutely blows ass for any other use!!!!!!! This may be a dealbreaker!:GRIMACE:

spacer.png

Update!

I got the sound problem solved. I followed the directions for the screen protector and it covered the speaker. Once flipped, the sound was great.

Battery life in this phone is just plain crazy!  I pulled it off the charger around noon last WEDNESDAY and now it's at 24% remaining!

Minimal bloatware is one reason for the battery life and I've added only a few apps. So far I'm very pleased with the phone and would highly recommend it for a sub $200 phone.

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

• 1 month later...

mps5E47.jpg?1

I hate myself for losing my original version I bought back in the day, so I finally replaced it but sadly its been reformatted and no longer has the directors actual notes on the shooting script margins and instead have a section where they mention the changes in the shooting script. It felt more personal in its original format with Frank's writing and small drawings and camera angle scribbles. Oh well...i can only blame myself. At least the movie is still special to me. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Con said:

mps5E47.jpg?1

I hate myself for losing my original version I bought back in the day, so I finally replaced it but sadly its been reformatted and no longer has the directors actual notes on the shooting script margins and instead have a section where they mention the changes in the shooting script. It felt more personal in its original format with Frank's writing and small drawings and camera angle scribbles. Oh well...i can only blame myself. At least the movie is still special to me. 

That's cool man! Last thing I bought, a pint of hobgoblin gold, a pint of carling and a pint of fosters and black. Just a simple round in the pub. 

• Like 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

• 1 month later...

These 😍

They'll probably spend more time in the box with the others than on my feet, which is alright since there's no chance of going anywhere for the foreseeable.

adidas Originals BC Trainer - size? Exclusive

• Like 8

I do like a pair of classy adidas trainers. They always look simple and elegant compared to more flashy plastic covered Nike trainers. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DavidCore89 said:

These 😍

They'll probably spend more time in the box with the others than on my feet, which is alright since there's no chance of going anywhere for the foreseeable.

adidas Originals BC Trainer - size? Exclusive

really like the colour combo and the blue suede. But don't let anyone step on them... uhuh

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Squirrel said:

I do like a pair of classy adidas trainers. They always look simple and elegant compared to more flashy plastic covered Nike trainers. 

Agreed. I do have a pair of Air Max, more comfort, but they don't look as good and I rarely wear them.

27 minutes ago, Schumi6581 said:

really like the colour combo and the blue suede. But don't let anyone step on them... uhuh

I get worried when a dog tries sniffing my trainers, so stepping on them would severely hurt my feelings :classic_laugh:

I wear them outside and box them when I get home. Bit OCD/strange with footwear and clothing.

• Like 1

Addons and advertising for my personal forum lmao

• Like 1

GeezeZone 

My forum dedicated to all things 90s and 2000s nostalgia be it internet culture, memes, tv shows, movies or games!

• 3 weeks later...

Nothing as glamorous as you lot just 24 cans of out of date strongbow for a tenner! 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

Nothing as glamorous as you lot just 24 cans of out of date strongbow for a tenner! 

Does it taste better when it’s out of date

10 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

Does it taste better when it’s out of date

Hell no, but at the moment it's a case of beggars can't be choosers

Been meaning to pick one of these up for ages, lockdown finally motivated me.

My Wii is back in action which means so is MarioKart DoubleDash.

CEAB957B-2A51-4F7F-BA76-C408CAD952C0.jpeg

• Like 2

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

More ads for that forum lolol

• Haha 1

GeezeZone 

My forum dedicated to all things 90s and 2000s nostalgia be it internet culture, memes, tv shows, movies or games!

Got something s*xy yesterday...

660F7960-4E2F-48FB-93BD-7419284A4DB9.jpeg

Still waiting for my new slippers to arrive!

• Like 3

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?