What was the most recent thing you bought?

JustHatched

3 hours ago, Fido_le_muet said:

Ok I admit it looks very cool when Vader's saber ignites. 

I like the part where they start shooting... coooool..

On 1/18/2021 at 7:30 AM, Squirrel said:

Going to need some PC pics once it’s all lit up. 

Here you go, sir.

I scored a Corsair lighting mode pro from eBay and the seller was super fast on shipping.  Installing it was the excuse I needed to do some proper cable rerouting/hiding to clean up the build.

141520569_198776718596951_78626739974776

141546312_198776698596953_91910685185040

Everything is one color.

142117975_198776678596955_51708389412517

Just realizing this iPhone takes worse pics than I thought it did. Everything on it looked purple when taking the pics. Really should put that Nikon Camera we have to use.

Edited by Sinister
  • Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, RammsteinDUDE said:

What set are these from, not City right? Never seem them before but they look cool!

The rocket and space station are Lego Ideas sets, based on fan creation and made officials by Lego after a review phase. They are much much bigger than City sets. The rocket is 1m high I love it ! 

Last one if the Razor Crest from The Mandalorian 😁

I bought car insurance, £350 is a lot better than if I'd told them I use my car for work, then it would ahve been £750!!!!

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

1 hour ago, Fido_le_muet said:

The rocket and space station are Lego Ideas sets, based on fan creation and made officials by Lego after a review phase. They are much much bigger than City sets. The rocket is 1m high I love it ! 

Last one if the Razor Crest from The Mandalorian 😁

Wow these sets are bigger than I expected, never heard of Lego Ideas but I've seen some great sets. Currently more into Technic, lately build a small Ducati bike and an enormous crane which took me 20+ hours to build.

spacer.pngThis one.

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, Lann said:

QCdM1lJ.jpg
A PS5. It seems good, GTA looks the same, loads faster.. huge console, hard to place.

Welcome to the club!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

New fridge freezer delivered today. My last one was a cheap thing that was just too small. We had a separate fridge in the living room that we kept our booze in, among other stuff. I’ve been working a lot of weekends over the last couple of months so I’ve spunked all my extra cash on this beast!

8GQMVLt.png

• Like 5

5 hours ago, BryannosaurusRex said:

New fridge freezer delivered today. My last one was a cheap thing that was just too small. We had a separate fridge in the living room that we kept our booze in, among other stuff. I’ve been working a lot of weekends over the last couple of months so I’ve spunked all my extra cash on this beast!

8GQMVLt.png

Very s*xy, mate!

• Like 1

Spoiler

0FK1RqG.jpg?1

I was suppose to purchase a USB 3.0 Hard drive enclosure that Supports UASP, but I was also window shopping for a reputable 2TB enclosure at the same time, 2 days after it shipped I was like wait a minute what have I done. SMH Oh well. 

ggh4M3G.gif

I bought myself a new van last month.  The best bit is the walkthrough cab and the fold down shelves in the back. The worst part is it's harder to sneak away from work early or turn up unannounced.  I've already ordered a yellow dustpan and brush and all yellow bungee chords for in the back.  Other yellow accessory suggestions welcomed.

IMG_3647.thumb.JPG.e2411b77565cf92f0076c30254461259.JPG

s-l1600.thumb.jpg.2fa62ab3b0d59fd6b9abd44ceb9ac08f.jpg(The 2nd picture isn't actually my van, it's just the same as mine but I've already filled mine with stuff)

Edited by SkyeDave
  • Like 5

• 4 weeks later...