What was the most recent thing you bought?

JustHatched

My PS5 Controller crapped out and was steering to the left in the last 2Bros so I was forced to get a new one. When the cashier asked if I wanted warranty on that, I was like how much is that? He said $12 then I asked, how long does that last? He said 2 years. Sold! zyaEV9Y.jpeg

I damn near baby the original one but it broke never the less. Well it ain't driving me broke I suggest that you get the warranty and follow the instructions on how to register it on the receipt immediately before you lose it. I scanned my receipt in the purchase history of the Walmart app and it automatically save the info even the color of the controller popped up there so I will always have  proof of purchase.

Purchased from Walmart the insurance covers it from accidental damage and the insurance partner is under Allstate insurance . all I have to do is file a claim and jump 🦘 through the BS insurance companies love to drag you through.

Edited by Smurf
  • Like 5

• 1 month later...

I too purchased a PS5 last weekend. I've had the money saved for almost 2 years, but they just werent available.

I saw a good deal in the shop for the disc version for €499 including a FC 2024 game, so I finally went for it (added a 2nd controller and a charger). 🙂

I laso bought the GTA Online thingy for PS5 too, but no real desire to get back to it yet. I only transferred my character and tested a race to see if there's significant improvement in regards to frames per second.

If it's a long winter with nothing to do, I might join you guys sometimes, but otherwise just waiting for the GTA6 really.

Ohh and I also bought a car in April. Last winter was a b*tch and I barely made it to work few times through all the snow and mud around here, so it's a Suzuki S-Cross, AWD. 🙂

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, Schumi6581 said:

That one looks very nice!

It’s not the best - Paslode is the brand to go for but they’re expensive. I got this DeWalt one because I’ve already got DeWalt tools which use the same batteries. Saved a bit of money that way. 

1 hour ago, Schumi6581 said:

Ok, what time do I need to stop by!?

I'll bring the beer!

My wife and I have already had some epic pong matches.  Would love for you to join

• Like 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

• 2 weeks later...

Since this is no longer airing on network TV like it did every year when I was a kid, I had to buy it. I have the Peanuts Christmas special as well  😀

IMG_0006.thumb.jpeg.5d3ae88a834b203b2ab94a1b264bdd82.jpeg

I also found a T-shirt I couldn’t pass up. 
IMG_0003.thumb.jpeg.27843f380dd1c664ebc818ffeb54279a.jpeg

• Like 4