What was the most recent thing you bought?

JustHatched

A pack of smokes and a Mt. Dew for me

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

You can get my grocery list from earlier today,

Ketchup, sennep, rugbrød, milk, squash, chili tortilla chips, beef, pasta and toilet paper. 

Exciting stuff, I know.

Lmao.  I just bought probably the most Aussie thing you can get.  A pair of thongs (flip flops) with a beer bottle opener built into the sole. :D:D:D

Edit.  @Dodge, you should just buy them in the kids section.  No need for special orders. ;)

Edited by no_snacks
  • Like 5

Some random thing I saw on Facebook called Lootcrate. It's a box of random collectibles, this one was Deadpool themed, not got it yet so don't know what's in it until it arrives!

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

You got a big mac at this time? Would still be on the breakfast menu over here even allowing for the time zone difference.

No that was sunday haha, and at the moment it is the most recent thing i bought 

Quarter Pounder and some fries.

The last I bought that I did plan for, however, is another PS4 controller. Co-op games need the player 2, you know. Tag team champs with my little bro, hell yeah.

• Like 2

A8FgB70.jpg

Some pringles and some m&ms. As you tell I have a healthy and we'll balanced diet 

• Like 2

"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold B to the Rian, all that matters is you beat the leprechauns"   - Stewie Griffin

20 gallons diesel, pack of smokes, pepsi.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I'm a big fan of onesies, was talking about them with a group of friends late last night, someone said it would be cool if you could have a deadpool one so I did a quick google and found one. Only had one left in my size, cost me £50 including postage. I need to be removed from the internet sometimes.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

I'm a big fan of onesies, was talking about them with a group of friends late last night, someone said it would be cool if you could have a deadpool one so I did a quick google and found one. Only had one left in my size, cost me £50 including postage. I need to be removed from the internet sometimes.

Oh hell i will find one aswell!! Its a must have

Place I found were sold out of nearly every size. Luckily one they had left was extra large so I can get my 6 foot + frame into it! They only have 3 more left on the site as well and the price has gone up even more since I bought mine last night, hot property right now. http://www.halloweencostumes.co.uk/deadpool-costume-jumpsuit.html

1 hour ago, Squirrel said:

I'm afraid we're gonna need a picture of that :D

I have a Mario one...

Edited by Fido_le_muet
  • Like 1