What was the most recent thing you bought?

JustHatched

On 11/15/2019 at 9:41 PM, Sinister said:

Bought my first gaming PC.

76778212_10220492510847835_7582007442389

9th Gen Intel i7-9700K 

16GB DDR4 Ram

Nvidia RTX 2070 Super 8GB GPU

1TB M.2 SSD

Corsair K70 Low Profile, Rapidfire Keyboard

Logitech G502 SE Mouse with Corsair MM350 XL Extended pad.

Dell 27" QHD 2560x1440  @144Hz Monitor

I have wanted to do this for a couple of years. Now the TV is free for the family to watch their silly shows and I can play games :)

When I first reacted to this post it was about the funny last sentence cause we have all been there but after doing a few days of my own buyers research for a non-gaming laptop, these specs actually mean something to me now, i understand the jargon...and you got a sweet f*cking machine. 

• Like 1

spacer.png

HUVIBE Universal TV Stand Base

It swivels, it tilts in 4 directions that also helps to remove sun glare, its height adjustable & Its heavy as hell. The base is actually glass but it looks like metal even up close.

It can be converted from a TV Table Stand to a Wall Mounted version if you so desired, its truly versatile though you might need a leveler.

All adjustments can be adjusted to a fixed position by tightening via alen wrench, spanner or adjustable wrench.

The built quality is superb. I was going to complain about removing 4 screws to do the height adjustment, but when I found the height I wanted I saw that there is actually no reason to changing it & neither will anybody else. 🤫😜👹

Edited by Smurf
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

@DavidCore89 you’re the adidas expert, I’ve just won a raffle to be one of the first to own a pair of these. Any ideas on how rare or collectible they are likely to be? I can pick them up tomorrow. 

mypNy7t.jpg

• Like 2

On 8/19/2020 at 9:27 PM, Squirrel said:

@DavidCore89 you’re the adidas expert, I’ve just won a raffle to be one of the first to own a pair of these. Any ideas on how rare or collectible they are likely to be? I can pick them up tomorrow. 

mypNy7t.jpg

Only just seen this.

I've won raffles before, but they've cancelled my order, most recently on the Cordoba edition. Seems to be an issue.

They'll easily double in value as I'm sure they won't go on general sale. Liverpool, Blackburn and Cordoba ones are at least £200 new on eBay now.

They're nice, hope you grabbed them!

Edited by DavidCore89
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, DavidCore89 said:

They're nice, hope you grabbed them!

I did. Was wondering if it was something I could wear everyday but they are obviously very collectible and should be kept pristine. 

They are great though. Extra bonus features for the Leeds fans. 

aj4a0cz.jpg

This number refers to the FA Cup win in 1972

fTYLZi4.jpg

wqXV6Lo.jpg

LDgEmMo.jpg

AhbMafw.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Squirrel said:

I did. Was wondering if it was something I could wear everyday but they are obviously very collectible and should be kept pristine. 

They are great though. Extra bonus features for the Leeds fans. 

aj4a0cz.jpg

This number refers to the FA Cup win in 1972

fTYLZi4.jpg

wqXV6Lo.jpg

LDgEmMo.jpg

AhbMafw.jpg

Nice, that's a big win!

They're already nearly 200.

If they're size 11, give me a shout if you decide to sell :classic_smile:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OleLppK.jpg?1

My Dell XPS 17 is here!! 

For  years I have always bought budget laptops cause I never really needed the power or graphic cards as i just needed it to browse the web. Well after going through four budget laptops since 2000 I finally decided to invest in a machine I can use for the next 5-10 years.

The last time i spent this much on a laptop was back in 1998 when I bought my Compaq LTE 5280 (a machine that i just learned is still being used in Formula 1 racing!! ) Yes its true!! Anyways...im at work so I cant open it at the moment but when I do , i will post the pics. 

Her first walk outside

nZ9T754.jpg?1

I began to worry that they had sent me the wrong size because it doesnt look or feel like a 17" so i grabbed my work's 14" so i put them side by side and its amazing the footprint of this 17",  i watched the countless videos and they always mentioned it but having it in my front of me and look so small is amazing.  I had to measure the screen and yes, its 17"...cannot wait to get it home. 

GZoZiD8.jpg?1

The only thing i do not like about it is the distance of the keyboard tiles. The smaller Dell has a spread out keyboard and is better for my long *ss fingers. Typing on the 17" felt like I had to shrink my hands. lmao. Thankfully I'm buying a mouse and keyboard as I wasnt planning on using this as my travel and more as my desktop so I wont have to get used to the "tighter" keyboard set up. 
I guess I have really joined the master race and does anyone know how to hook up your VCR to your laptop?  Hahahahaha hahahahaha 

Edited by Con
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Sinister said:

My new monitor arrived today from DELL.

32" Curved 1440p @ 165Hz

119963005_136637378144219_57115378774038

Also grabbed a new Headset. Logitech G533 Wireless.

That looks amazing!!! So happy you didn’t have to wait any longer!!  The only thing I would suggest is to paint a piece of wood or cardboard the size of the table length, paint it black and just slide it front of the wires and power str*p, or black felt and velcro strips and “abracadabra” your wires disappear.
And that’s what I need too, a new head set. I thought I had bought a good one but I was wrong. 

Edited by Con
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Con said:

That looks amazing!!! So happy you didn’t have to wait any longer!!  The only thing I would suggest is to paint a piece of wood or cardboard the size of the table length, paint it black and just slide it front of the wires and power str*p, or black felt and velcro strips and “abracadabra” your wires disappear.
And that’s what I need too, a new head set. I thought I had bought a good one but I was wrong. 

It's a work in progress. Wires are the next thing. Have to be very careful of them because there are 3 cats in this house and one of them loves chewing on cords.

• Like 1

dan5-213x.jpg

Ujoints for my truck

• Like 3

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

1 hour ago, Con said:

You install that yourself? 

4 of them, yes

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

11 hours ago, Sinister said:

He damn well better have 😉

Pretty easy job actually. 🙂

His man card was on the line!:default_shout:

• Haha 1

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!