Rocket League Tournament (2v2 - Single Elimination)

Jaggy

Would this coming Tuesday work? Skeleton will be out of town starting Wednesday.

False alarm :D my parents decided we aren't going, since we're most likely going to the Winter Classic on New Years, which is in Boston. I'm still good for Tuesday, though.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jaggy

• grjkie

• Squirrel

• GeraldPhoenix

Sure - what sort of time? I'll be available all afternoon + evening and can stay up until around 1 AM GMT (but would prefer to finish much earlier!)

I can! I will make sure I don't go out and get very drunk again if I'm at work the next day.

False alarm :D my parents decided we aren't going, since we're most likely going to the Winter Classic on New Years, which is in Boston. I'm still good for Tuesday, though.

Nice!  We could do it either before or after the EU Vetting PL if that works for everyone.  If for some reason Tuesday doesn't pan out, I'll also be available on Wednesday.

• Like 1

The Jaguars battled the Booty Bandits tonight.  It was over in three short rounds for the Jags.  Screen shots will be uploaded in the morning, but here are the scores from each game.

5-0 (Booty Bandits)

5-1 (Booty Bandits)

3-0 (Booty Bandits)

Way to go, G & Scotty.

Updated bracket link:  http://challonge.com/xdbxrocketleague

True & Skorpion can play the Booty Bandits early (tomorrow) if both teams are available.  G will be gone for a few weeks, so I'll give the Booty Bandits special circumstances to get their game in early if possible.

• Like 1

True & Skorpion can play the Booty Bandits early (tomorrow) if both teams are available. G will be gone for a few weeks, so I'll give the Booty Bandits special circumstances to get their game in early if possible.

Ill be online tomorrow, but I cant make a time in advance. Both my kids are sick, so I can only get on when they nap, which is at random while theyre like this. To make a guess, Ill probably be on sometime between 12am and 3am (Tuesday) GMT. I know thats a vague time, but is the best I can guess at this time. Edited by Skorpion
Clarify date.

I can do pretty much anytime today or tomorrow with enough notice if not done by then will be about 10 - 12 days untill im back on

Yeah, you're good DC.  Some people are going to be away for awhile, so I was hoping they'd be able to squeeze their matches in beforehand.

I can do any evening after around 6 GMT

We could do it either before or after the EU Vetting PL if that works for everyone. 

I'm still good for Tuesday, though.

Is tomorrow still looking good for you guys? Before or after the PL is fine by me.

Sounds good tiger, if you're on tonight we could attempt some games against some randoms for a bit of practise, I played a lot yesterday when my mate was over and we were recovering from the effects of too much alcohol.

Sure. I'm joining Gunner's Racing PL at 8PM UK time but will be available to practice afterwards. I've also had a practice session. I'm still shit. :lol:

Lol I'm shit too and I have never played online vs a random, just friends.

If there is more tournaments to be arranged in the future and you require more teams, let me know and I can post on some other forums that I use.

Edit: There is also a cool team generator which I think is quite fair, it solves issues when the top players frequently wanna team up. http://chir.ag/projects/team-maker/

Edited by DavidCore89
  • Like 1

Lol I'm shit too and I have never played online vs a random, just friends.

If there is more tournaments to be arranged in the future and you require more teams, let me know and I can post on some other forums that I use.

Edit: There is also a cool team generator which I think is quite fair, it solves issues when the top players frequently wanna team up. http://chir.ag/projects/team-maker/

Thanks!  There's definitely more tournaments planned for the future.

Is tomorrow still looking good for you guys? Before or after the PL is fine by me.

Definitely. I'm good with either time frame, just let me know.

LN & Skeleton beat us 3-0

Wasn't the thrashing the scoreline made out to be.

We lost the 1st game  6-3 was struggling badly with lag due to streaming

Lost the second game 6-5 was 5-5 with 4 seconds left on the clock :(

Third game we lost the final game 5-3

I've got videos uploading so will post them tomorrow.

• Like 1

Good win, Demolition Crew (LN & Skeleton).  Round 2 is set to start.  Teams, get your matches in as soon as possible.  I know G & True will be out of town/away from the game for awhile.  Not sure when either of you are leaving.  If possible, schedule your matches at your earliest convenience.

Updated bracket:

http://challonge.com/xdbxrocketleague

And since I was a huge procrastinator yesterday, here are the screenshots from our match on Tuesday.

Game 1

RL%20Game%201_zpsbtba2lqk.jpg

Game 2

RL%20Game%202_zpscd5dtzny.jpg

Game 3

RL%20Game%203_zpsomk4qpqt.jpg

Squirrel -- Those three games were quite intense.  Well played, everyone--there were a lot of epic shots and moments from both teams.

Grjkie and OG -- I think Skeleton and I play against you guys next.  When is a good time and day for us to have our match?

• Like 1

Well for me when I'm not working (usually Friday and Saturday) any night from around 8pm gmt to like 12am. Thursdays and Fridays I can be up for a while longer if I need to :) what about you guys?

www.ishare4free.com

Please don't be offended, it's a small piece of my mind that I chose to expose...

Well for me when I'm not working (usually Friday and Saturday) any night from around 8pm gmt to like 12am. Thursdays and Fridays I can be up for a while longer if I need to :) what about you guys?

It would have to be after 10 pm GMT for me on those days, but Thursday and Friday would probably work better since I'll need to get my PL organized on Saturday when I get home from work.

Edit: We could also do this later today if everyone is online.

Edited by LN-MLB
  • Like 1