Rocket League Tournament (2v2 - Single Elimination)

Jaggy

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jaggy

• grjkie

• Squirrel

• GeraldPhoenix

I have no screenshots of it Jaggy, Beautiful Boom played The Demolition Crew a couple of minutes ago and results are as follow

5-1 1st match

9-2 2nd match

5-0 3rd match

Good game guys it was fun :)

You guys are damned good! :D

That was a lot of fun--thanks for the great games and thanks again to Jag for setting this up.  I really enjoyed it! :)

• Like 2

Limen,ninja and king when we doing ours I not at work til Tuesday so today or Monday fine for me. Other than that before 1pm or after 11pm will do me

Im free Monday so anytime would work for me

• Like 1

tumblr_m8l94nfFrG1r5jta4o6_500.gif

One day the sadness will end.

Hi Guys,

I will try to get hold of Millius, he is in summer mode at the moment and not online much, if we can't get a time together we will bow out. sorry for the complications.

For me I can play any weekday really from 7GMT-11GMT or at the weekends from 7GMT-01:00 (ish, drink dependant ;-)

will try and grab Millius. What times are good for you guys this week?

Just a small reminder, arena type and host should be agreed upon before the games, yesterday it didn't happen and I'm sure Skeleton didn't have an ulterior motive for hosting the game and choosing the arena :) , overall it didn't change the outcome of the matches but i would've rather played in a different one, let's all respect that at least the arena type must be agreed upon between teams as per tournament rules. I'm just bringing this up because I am not a big fan of the arena we played on yesterday :D

It kind of falls on me but I was just glad we managed to start our match being 2 EU and 2 NA players :D

Edited by grjkie
  • Like 1

www.ishare4free.com

Please don't be offended, it's a small piece of my mind that I chose to expose...

I don't think it will be that hard to agree upon such things, I for one don't mind the host to be anyone else lol but the arena choice is kind of important to me :D

www.ishare4free.com

Please don't be offended, it's a small piece of my mind that I chose to expose...

Lag isn't much of an issue to me, of all the matches I've done only one of them was unplayable, and it was almost at the game's release so it was most likely a server issue, I've not had lag issues since so host choice not that big of a deal to me :)

www.ishare4free.com

I don't think it will be that hard to agree upon such things, I for one don't mind the host to be anyone else lol but the arena choice is kind of important to me :D

What's the difference between them? The new one is a little smaller but aren't the rest the same?

scottyb1988.jpg

What's the difference between them? The new one is a little smaller but aren't the rest the same?

IMO it's the opposite, I think the new one is slightly bigger than the other ones

I just googled it and there are people who claim its smaller and those who claim its bigger, it might just be an optical illusion but to me it feels bigger

Edited by grjkie

www.ishare4free.com

IMO it's the opposite, I think the new one is slightly bigger than the other ones

I just googled it and there are people who claim its smaller and those who claim its bigger, it might just be an optical illusion but to me it feels bigger

That's weird haha. I think there is less boost pickups on the new arena? I could be wrong though but the new arena certainly feels different.

So with all the other arenas, are there any differences?

scottyb1988.jpg

Are we talking about the Utopia one? 

The arena size will be the same as the original ones. What is different is how open it all is beyond the arena. All the additional space and sky is giving an optical illusion and changing your perceptions.

The best way to test is by setting up a game with rookie AI and hit the ball full power from kick off when starting in a central position. Record the videos and see if the ball impacts on the opposite wall in a different place. Use the same car each time. 

• Like 2

I haven't noticed the amount of pick ups on it, and regarding its size it could be a perception issue but to me it feels bigger, I haven't noticed any other differences between the older ones but on that one I thought that since I first played on it lol

But I will definitely try the start thing you suggested Squirrel

Edited by grjkie

www.ishare4free.com

Well I just tested it and from the point where the ball hits it seems you were right Scotty, it could be just the pick up placement, on utopia from a central position there is like 1 second you are out of boost and that doesn't happen on other arenas, so the boost could be giving the perception during the test that it is smaller... But it still feel bigger to me :)

www.ishare4free.com

Hi Guys,

I will try to get hold of Millius, he is in summer mode at the moment and not online much, if we can't get a time together we will bow out. sorry for the complications.

For me I can play any weekday really from 7GMT-11GMT or at the weekends from 7GMT-01:00 (ish, drink dependant ;-)

will try and grab Millius. What times are good for you guys this week?

No worries. I just noticed you guys have not posted in sometime.

We were looking at Sunday 2PM EST / 6 UK?

Edited by GeraldPhoenix

Just a car enthusiast; Because racecar

:D"Stay true to yourself. Few will accept you. Everyone else can kick rocks!" :D

: NORMAL : 'A GIFT and a CURSE' : FIRE :