Rocket League Tournament (2v2 - Single Elimination)

Jaggy

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jaggy

• grjkie

• Squirrel

• GeraldPhoenix

Sounds great, thanks! :)

If you want to pick the team name, that's cool too. I can't think of anything off the top of my head, but I'm open. :D

So I thought of one team name we could have. It defenitetly isn't the best, but maybe we could call ourselves The Demolition Crew (cause you can demolish people in RL)? If you don't like it we don't have to use it :D

Edited by PrancingSkeleton
  • Like 1

So I thought of one team name we could have. It defenitetly isn't the best, but maybe we could call ourselves The Demolition Crew (cause you can demolish people in RL)? If you don't like it we don't have to use it :D

Haha, sounds good, I'm not picky at all.  Let's go for it. :D

• Like 2

Please add Milius and me as a Team, we are still talking team name, will be added shortly. Bought the game yesterday, got to practise a little ;-) but sounds like fun

• Like 1

Oh that's awesome!!  :D

I haven't seen Millius in awhile so it's cool to see him getting in on this tournament as well.  :)

10 teams so far, good numbers for a first tournament :D

www.ishare4free.com

Please don't be offended, it's a small piece of my mind that I chose to expose...

ROCKET LEAGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

The tournament is set to start soon!

There's still a couple of teams without names.  Be sure to let me know your team name soon.  :P

Also, there's still time for a couple of more teams to enter the tournament.  We're at an impressive ten teams at the moment.  :)

• Like 1

The tournament is set to start soon!

There's still a couple of teams without names.  Be sure to let me know your team name soon.  :P

Also, there's still time for a couple of more teams to enter the tournament.  We're at an impressive ten teams at the moment.  :)

No team name for us. DCGP will do if needed. Thanks.

Looking forward to it.  :D

• Like 2

Just a car enthusiast; Because racecar

:D"Stay true to yourself. Few will accept you. Everyone else can kick rocks!" :D

: NORMAL : 'A GIFT and a CURSE' : FIRE :

No team name for us. DCGP will do if needed. Thanks.

Looking forward to it.  :D

Sounds good!

We need to get on for some practice matches.

Sounds good!

We need to get on for some practice matches.

Yeah, let's do that. Whenever you're ready.

:D"Stay true to yourself. Few will accept you. Everyone else can kick rocks!" :D

I think I'll be back home and able to take part (I have no concept of the date right now but I'll be home this weekend).

I am absolutely shit at the game but would like to join in....

Are you still interested in joining?

If so, anyone else want to hop in on this?  We have a large list of players for this game.  I'm sure we can get a couple more teams.

Alright guys... it's almost that time for the first Rocket League tournament to start.  :D

The bracket is being worked on at the moment and I will have it posted this afternoon.  We have 10 teams, so the bracket is a bit uneven, but will still work for the first run.  I want to thank all of you for showing so much interesting in this.  If this tournament is successful (and I don't see why not...), there will be many more (better organized  :P) in the future.

Future tournaments will be 1v1 and 3v3.

• Like 2

Would have joined if I had seen this in time... somehow missed it

Don't worry about it.  I have another tournament already in the works after this one ends.  It will be a 1v1.  :)

• Like 1

Don't worry about it.  I have another tournament already in the works after this one ends.  It will be a 1v1.  :)

I'd give it a go :)  Don't play 1v1 usually, for me personally 3v3 feels the best

• Like 1

I'd give it a go :)  Don't play 1v1 usually, for me personally 3v3 feels the best

3v3 will also be a future tournament.

I'm not much of a 1v1 player, but I think it will add a really cool challenge and experience to the game.  Especially with some of our players here.

• Like 1

There has to be one more person interested. Don't be shy.  :)

will the brackets be up anytime soon jag?

Patience... :P

Link will be added to the OP in about 10 minutes.