Rocket League Tournament (2v2 - Single Elimination)

Jaggy

Sounds like we're on the same page! Shall we make a team? Ceiling Riders?!

You're a brave man! If we lost by less than 10 goals I will consider it a win :D

• Like 1

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jaggy

• grjkie

• Squirrel

• GeraldPhoenix

You're a brave man! If we lost by less than 10 goals I will consider it a win :D

A squirrel & a tiger on the same team?  :P

• Like 4

I like the sound of LimeGreenNinja, unless Ninja has a different idea.

Or Team Kick Grjkies Ass :D

yeah i like the sound of kick grjkies ass! Our name can be LimeGreenNinja's Edited by Ninja
  • Like 2

Me too! :D Let's lose this!

A squirrel & a tiger on the same team?  :P

567278_1284582de4f69d8e9657b802f1d3ea4c_

• Like 7

yeah i like the sound of kick grjkies ass! Our name can be LimeGreenNinja's

That's right, don't say my name. Lol. :)

Edited by RealOG
  • Like 4

sanandreasrealog.jpg

Aw...i wanted to be in the tournament but it looks like you guys got your teams picked out already :(

tumblr_m8l94nfFrG1r5jta4o6_500.gif

One day the sadness will end.

Aw...i wanted to be in the tournament but it looks like you guys got your teams picked out already :(

You can find someone to team up with!  :D

There's still a week to go.  :)

• Like 1

I team up with u pal if want lol

I think I'll be back home and able to take part (I have no concept of the date right now but I'll be home this weekend).

I am absolutely shit at the game but would like to join in....

I'm down if anyone wants to team up.

Just a car enthusiast; Because racecar

:D"Stay true to yourself. Few will accept you. Everyone else can kick rocks!" :D

: NORMAL : 'A GIFT and a CURSE' : FIRE :

If I can get a teammate then I'd like to join in.

I'm not very good though!

I'm down if anyone wants to team up.

Available people for teams!  Unless you two want to team up.

Something I've noticed, might be worth mentioning for planning. Might not.

We can obviously select from US, European or Australian based servers. While I don't think it actually matters TOO much (obviously pings will fluctuate depending on who is playing with who and what sever is selected), will there be any kind of consideration when we go into matches for that?

For example .. I'm NA, Scotty is Aus. Do we go with a Euro server to strike a balance? Is that an edge to say a Euro group if we face them? And going off of that, how do we determine who is the host/will they be the ones deciding the server to play on?

• Like 1

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Something I've noticed, might be worth mentioning for planning. Might not.

We can obviously select from US, European or Australian based servers. While I don't think it actually matters TOO much (obviously pings will fluctuate depending on who is playing with who and what sever is selected), will there be any kind of consideration when we go into matches for that?

For example .. I'm NA, Scotty is Aus. Do we go with a Euro server to strike a balance? Is that an edge to say a Euro group if we face them? And going off of that, how do we determine who is the host/will they be the ones deciding the server to play on?

Excellent points.

The lag isn't really awful unless there is rain.  That's why I ask that arenas with rain not be used.  It causes lag for everyone.  If the host is NA and you're on NA servers with the rainy arena, it's going to lag no matter how good your ping is.

For hosting, I'll let the teams who are playing against each other decide who wants to host.  Kind of like the tennis tournament, the players get to decide who's going to launch/host it.  I'll do the same here.  Whatever people think will work best for their match.  If that makes sense...?

• Like 1

It's like 3 matches, if someone is lagging they should say it so that said person can get a chance to host the next game themselves... I only had one match so far that was really unplayable, otherwise it lags a bit at start if I'm on NA servers but that's it

Edited by grjkie

www.ishare4free.com

Please don't be offended, it's a small piece of my mind that I chose to expose...

If I can get a teammate then I'd like to join in.

I'm not very good though!

Do you want to team up?

• Like 1

:D"Stay true to yourself. Few will accept you. Everyone else can kick rocks!" :D

Available people for teams!  Unless you two want to team up.

Thanks. Looks like there are 8 teams already. Unless 2 more teams are created, I don't mind sitting this one out. I know there's plenty of time though. No worries.

Cool néed a team name any ideas

How about...the Markings?

Gunman"mark" & jalj"king"

• Like 2

tumblr_m8l94nfFrG1r5jta4o6_500.gif

One day the sadness will end.