Rocket League Tournament (2v2 - Single Elimination)

Jaggy

OK, bracket is live.

http://challonge.com/xdbxrocketleague

With the amount of participants, this is the best I could do on the Challonge website.  My apologies.  :)

Please let the first four teams play their games in round 1 before teams start in round 2.

These are the first teams battling it out:

Tiger & Squirrel vs The Demolition Crew

Booty Bandits vs Jaguars

Good luck everyone!

Let's aim to have these matches completed by 8/17.  I know we can get them done sooner than that though.  ;)

Remember to report your scores.

Edited by Jaggy
  • Like 5

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jaggy

• grjkie

• Squirrel

• GeraldPhoenix

Ok lets get this over with. The Ceiling Riders (I think that's our name) will show you all the pinnacle of poor rocket league playing. I may even stream it for you! Any evening this week is good for me to play

• Like 5

Any evening this week is good for me to play

I can be available evenings too. Wednesdays are a quite awkward for me though, would prefer another day if possible.

I can be available evenings too. Wednesdays are a quite awkward for me though, would prefer another day if possible.

I can do after Jags PL tonight or Thursday. I can stay up a little late depending on the opponents...

• Like 1

This seems great jag, good job. :) hopefully I won't get harassed like every time I play.

I really doubt you'll be harassed by someone from the crew :)

www.ishare4free.com

Please don't be offended, it's a small piece of my mind that I chose to expose...

Can't wait to lift the trophy for this tournament ;)

Are you in the presentation party? Myself and Tiger will receive it from you most graciously.

• Like 4

Can't wait to lift the trophy for this tournament ;)

Funny guy :D throw your fireworks now :D

• Like 1

www.ishare4free.com

Please don't be offended, it's a small piece of my mind that I chose to expose...

Only bet on lime, not his teammate because he's shit

I wouldn't say that, you should see this guy in practice, pretty sure he's a hacker :P

• Like 1

I can do after Jags PL tonight or Thursday. I can stay up a little late depending on the opponents...

Tuesdays and Wednesdays are generally the only two days that work for me to play with EU members for the most part.  About the earliest I am available during all other days is about 10 pm GMT.  Of course, I don't know what the future holds for work, so next week could be much different and I may have more options.  I won't know until towards the end of the week though.

With that said, I don't know if I will be able to meet the projected deadline for round one.  If you guys are willing to play later at night, that would work, but I'm seven hours behind GMT, so my options are a little limited.

Let me know.

Tuesdays and Wednesdays are generally the only two days that work for me to play with EU members for the most part.  About the earliest I am available during all other days is about 10 pm GMT.  Of course, I don't know what the future holds for work, so next week could be much different and I may have more options.  I won't know until towards the end of the week though.

With that said, I don't know if I will be able to meet the projected deadline for round one.  If you guys are willing to play later at night, that would work, but I'm seven hours behind GMT, so my options are a little limited.

Let me know.

If I need to extend your deadline, that's fine.  I understand we have members from all over the world playing in this tournament.  We all have different work/sleep schedules.

• Like 1

If I need to extend your deadline, that's fine.  I understand we have members from all over the world playing in this tournament.  We all have different work/sleep schedules.

Thanks, next week may actually work better as tomorrow would likely be the only other day this week.

Thanks, next week may actually work better as tomorrow would likely be the only other day this week.

I can stay up to get this done I just won't be able to use my mic as family will be sleeping. If it's later then Wednesdays aren't an issue for me, so I can do it today.

Next week is fine too although I'd prefer to avoid Friday and Saturday night as I work weekends. I also suspect Squirrel likes to drink even more than usual on such nights! :lol:

I can stay up to get this done I just won't be able to use my mic as family will be sleeping. If it's later then Wednesdays aren't an issue for me, so I can do it today.

Next week is fine too although I'd prefer to avoid Friday and Saturday night as I work weekends. I also suspect Squirrel likes to drink even more than usual on such nights! :lol:

I've actually got a big date this Friday which could end up lasting all weekend. I can stay up later during the week on the odd occasion, just not every night.

Would this coming Tuesday work? Skeleton will be out of town starting Wednesday.

Would this coming Tuesday work?

Sure - what sort of time? I'll be available all afternoon + evening and can stay up until around 1 AM GMT (but would prefer to finish much earlier!)